George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together

+29
Lakin460
Atalante
Missa
watching
OofOof
lucy
amaretti
Bidbod
fluffy
mel01
laetval
Barbara Garabedian
suebee
iamnoone
annemarie
Dior
janieb
Joanna
Maggy
Alter Ego
premiere
lovelylois
noodle
The next mrs clooney
Katiedot
niloufar
silly girl
melbert
lelacorb
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  Empty George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Nov 2012, 07:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney, his girlfriend Stacy Keibler, Cindy Crawford, her husband Rande Gerber and their children arrive in Mexico for Thanksgiving holidays on November 21th, 2012.

Pictured: George Clooney, Rande [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  Empty Re: George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together

Post by melbert Thu 22 Nov 2012, 07:11

Well, thank you very much Lelacorb!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  Empty Re: George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Nov 2012, 07:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 22 Nov 2012, 07:58

Well we knew it was to be.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Thu 22 Nov 2012, 08:04

Finaly we see them
again in cabo
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Nov 2012, 09:10

Thanks for that.

The text (for what it's worth) is as follows:

Let the festivities commence: George Clooney, Cindy Crawford and their partners double date in Mexico for Thanksgiving

By Amelia Proud

PUBLISHED: 07:01 GMT, 22 November 2012 |

..It's becoming quite the tradition.

Last Thanksgiving, George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler jetted off to one of his favourite hotels - Las Ventanas Al Paraiso in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

With them were 51-year-old George's very close friends, supermodel Cindy Crawford, 46, her husband Rande Gerber, 50, and their children Presley, 13, and Kaia, 11.

Boys talk: George Clooney and Cindy Crawford's husband Rande Gerber enjoy a laugh in Mexico on Wednesday ahead of their Thanksgiving celebrations

Roll on twelve months and despite their untold wealth and the fact they could easily go anywhere else in the world, they're back in exactly the same hotel.

Cindy and Rande are longterm friends of the actor, and were pictured in April and June enjoying each other's company on another double date in West Hollywood.

The supermodel revealed that George sends her flowers every year on her birthday but that he and Rande are the real drinking buddies.

Living the dream: Stacy Keibler looked focused as she wandered after her boyfriend

What flight? Cindy Crawford looked fresh as a daisy after the short flight from LAX

Home from home: The friends regularly holiday in Cabo San Lucas

And the pair seemed to be cackling merrily as they checked into the luxury hotel, which is a favourite of Jennifer Aniston's too.

Stacy, 33, and Cindy looked less amused and were probably busying themselves with the business of getting settled into the hotel.

The Gerbers also spent Thanksgiving 2009 with Clooney in Los Cabos with his then-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

Mommy and me: Cindy and her son Presley, left

Friends will be friends: Stacy smiles with Rande as Presley seems to help unload the van

They're also frequent visitors to his Lake Como, Italy, villa.
But Gerber and Clooney's hearts seem to lie in Mexico, so much so they now own a his new tequila company, Casamigos, together.

He explains of the venture: 'We’ve been drinking Casamigos for the past four years. George and I both have homes in Cabo and the name of our company, loosely translated, means House of Friends.'

Where's the tequila? George and Rande were no doubt keen to sample the local wares

A darker look: Stacy's blonde hair looked more brunette in the Mexican sun
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Nov 2012, 12:59

More pics from Les frenchies fan de George Clooney
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 22 Nov 2012, 14:47

Is anyone actually looking at the pictures, does it look even remotely like stacy is happy to be there or they are a happy couple?? George os having fun with Rande as always but Stacy is left to walk the plank alone and looks like she's ready to cry. This is not a happy relationship and seems like stacy has even stopped trying for the sake of the cameras. Instead of pretending to be someone she's not and trying to ride out being the girlfriend of G for as long as she can she should have gone home to be with her family, I'm sure she is much happier that way. Why she is hanging on when it has been pretty much over since after Como except for public appearances is beyond me. She's nto a happy healthy girl and she needs to work on that.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Thu 22 Nov 2012, 14:54

Please show them.i cant see these pic on site
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 22 Nov 2012, 15:28

I see one picture with Stacy smiling and one picture with her not. Seems like a 50/50 draw to me....unless you have figured out how to enlarge the ones on Frenchies link. I can't see enough to form an opinion from thumbnails. Maybe we'll get some more later.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 22 Nov 2012, 15:56

I think it is interesting, this year, she doesn't spend Thanksgiving with her family or close friends in LA or New York. I know last year she needed the exposure, but she is getting her exposure this year on her own. It is not like she can't afford the airfare or she doesn't have time to go. I know it isn't his thing and going with Rande and Cindy is his Thanksgiving tradition, but when you are a couple traditions change. She sure is giving up a lot to prove to the world they are together, even if she pouts her way through it. El pouted a lot at the end of their relationship. I guess we will see photo ops of them at the bar and on the golf cart again and there will be nobody around but them. I wonder if we will get a twitter remark that she is in heaven and it will be picked up on the daily mail and then just jared.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 22 Nov 2012, 15:57

Do you think she's just FINALLY figured out that she's just his occasional booty call? IOK, back to the turkey . . .
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Alter Ego Thu 22 Nov 2012, 16:29

George Clooney wants the public to know that he is in a longterm, serious relationship with Stacy Keibler.
He obviously shares his life with her, no doubt there is intimacy between them, and perhaps he's happy, whatever this arrangement may be.
His choice.
He'll probably drift through life like this.
No respectable, beautiful, intelligent woman would want to be with a man like him after his past.

Last edited by Alter Ego on Fri 23 Nov 2012, 19:30; edited 1 time in total
Alter Ego
Alter Ego
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:07

premiere wrote:Do you think she's just FINALLY figured out that she's just his occasional booty call? IOK, back to the turkey . . .
Good idea. I promised two separate friends I would help them cook.

Happy Thanksgiving Hello!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:10

No one has referred the blue blob in some of the pictures.....
an Alien visitor do you think ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:44

Whether she is happy or not you can't really tell by a couple of pictures. She has made her choice (or bed) so she has to live with it. I don't think that she is unhappy, again one picture caught at an unflattering time doesn't tell the scope of a relationship. I hope that they have a Happy Thanksgiving ! That goes for all my COH friends as well!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Nov 2012, 18:34

More pics from Popsugar[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 22 Nov 2012, 18:47

Alter Ego wrote:George Clooney wants the public to know that he is in a longterm, serious relationship with Stacy Keibler.
He obviously shares his life with her, no doubt there is intimacy between them, and perhaps he's happy, whatever this arrangement may be.
His choice.
He'll probably drift through life this.
No respectable, beautiful, intelligent woman would want to be with a man like him after his past.
Hello!

Welcome Alter Ego!

Maybe a respectable, intelligent and beautiful woman would want to be with him, if he was showing more interest for being with her than for partying with strippers and ex-wrestlers...just saying..
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 22 Nov 2012, 19:31

I don't think anyone can tell from a picture if she is happy or not. She may be tired or ill we don't know or maybe she had nothing to smile about. I think if she wanted to be with her family she would be and who knows maybe they will join her it's not like she never sees them. I for one have no problem with George's past different strokes for different folks. If he is good to these women and they like the relationship good for them .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Thu 22 Nov 2012, 20:38

I tend to agree that you can't tell by a picture or 2 whether someone is happy or not. I can look fairly serious, even a bit booboo lippy LOL if I am thinking intensely about something or preoccupied.

that said, stacey doesn't seem to be smiling as much unless the pap papers/sites are only POSTING those pics wanting to slant things to their own agenda. to be honest I've seen papers do that.

George sure looks happy! good to see him laughing & having fun.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 22 Nov 2012, 21:02

i am new here so excuse dumb question. If they own homes there, why check into hotel?

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 23 Nov 2012, 00:56

suebee wrote:i am new here so excuse dumb question. If they own homes there, why check into hotel?

I think it's a normal error from that newspaper and shoddy journalism.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Fri 23 Nov 2012, 04:56

Hi George: Happy Thanksgving to you and your beautiful family. Einstein too. where his your liittle doggie. I do not see him with you on vacation. Hope you enjoy your day and spend time with your family. I really do not have a close family but I spend it with my kitty cat and friends. Enjoy and live each day as it comes. love you always george, bg

Barbara Garabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Fri 23 Nov 2012, 05:49

There are some new pic of them on yahoo
please share
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 23 Nov 2012, 06:18

maybe this was a tequilla paid holiday promotion and free HOTEL SO NO NEED FOR STAFF AT HOMES.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Nov 2012, 08:08

I think (someone please correct me here) that the place they own homes is part of a hotel complex.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 23 Nov 2012, 08:31

Link

More pics here
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 23 Nov 2012, 08:36

HI looked them up on Wenn and found more but I don't think you can copy....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:57

Those other ppl in the Wenn pictures - one of Rande's niece Georgia and his nephew Owen. So they must be spending thanksgiving with his brother's family. In the group lunch picture the blonde lady between Cindy and George is probably Rande's mother. Stacy looks great.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 23 Nov 2012, 13:41

Can I just ask, what's with the colour orange all of a sudden???? How bright to have towels in orange, or does this go back to where George has his moniker on house items, so if you go off carrying an orange towel under your arm it's Clooney property?!!!! But to have swimwear to match...urggghhh!!! scratch
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 23 Nov 2012, 16:14

Bright colors are in this season,I think she just likes the color.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 23 Nov 2012, 16:38

Katiedot wrote:I think (someone please correct me here) that the place they own homes is part of a hotel complex.

You are right Katiedot, their homes are part of a luxury resort. The daily mail never gets it right.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Fri 23 Nov 2012, 17:17

Do you think their homes are timeshare? They same to go to those two houses in the same weeks every year. Tell me if you think I'm silly but sometimes they look as if they are staying in a different part of the resort. I'm thinking of Eli on the public beach, Stacy and all her friends. Cindy on a packed beach last year, def. not private? What do you think? Or do millionaires not do time share?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Nov 2012, 17:31

Obviously I don't know this for a fact but I'm pretty confident saying that millionaires don't time share. There are different areas of the resort so I'd guess the photos are taken in different locations depending on where they are that day.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 23 Nov 2012, 17:56

Top pics , nice pecs on Georgie. Hheheee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 23 Nov 2012, 21:44

Ok bear with me....I don't think these are actual Thanksgiving Day photos...I think this is maybe dinner the night they arrived. GC is wearing the same shirt plus if you look at the photos and highlight one at the Wenn site the date says 11/21/12....

Not that it matters of course...just curious. Embarassed

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Nov 2012, 05:22

Happy Holidays to all, love when George & Rande are together, they always seem to laugh and have a good time. Didn't recognize SK in the arrival pics (red pants pic) her hair color through me off. They are together spending the holidays with their (George's traditions) family/friends. Maybe I've got this wrong but aren't they living together in his LA home? Seems to me that they choose to be together and if they were not happy it'd be over.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sun 25 Nov 2012, 16:44

Oh lucy .this is clear they live in same house.
But anybody khow they are in cabo yet or come back?
Do U have any pic or news ??
Share it
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Nov 2012, 16:56

Hi Niloufar! Take it easy. As soon as anyone has news, it'll be posted on this site. If there's nothing posted then there's no news. Smile
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sun 25 Nov 2012, 17:12

YES YES,i know
Just for fun
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 25 Nov 2012, 17:17

I think those pics of them the day before Thanksgiving, where they were on a patio eating, were for the paps. Otherwise, there would be more of them all eating etc. Since then, nothing. Altho, I haven't googled Rande, and that guy doesn't seem to miss an opportunity to say cheese for the cameras!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 26 Nov 2012, 01:25

Well the paps are there. They have papped others like Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Joshua Jackson and Diana Kruger are all in cabo at the moment so clearly the Clooney Gerber party is laying low. Because you would assume that shots of George or Cindy would sell for more than those other named celebs.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 26 Nov 2012, 03:01

My guess from looking at the pics is that those other celebrities are staying in the hotel art of the resort. I'd assume that area is a little more open to the photographers, since there appears to be a very open public beach there.

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 26 Nov 2012, 03:21

could they also be staying at the hotel part for some reason? Every site you all linked to about their vacation say they're staying at the hotel. But then again, most of the media get things so mixed up...what am I saying!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:43

More pictures from that same meal here (thanks, Henway):

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:10

He still has those creepy blue shorts !!! YUK !!! geek
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:41

Oh they're not so bad....I've seen much worse affraid
They obviously stay there so he can
travel light for a short trip to the sun.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:49

I still don't get why a "private" villa is soooooo on show??!! Is the place where they are eating George's place, if so, why not more trees/greanery or even a mahooosive brick wall to keep the paps out? Or...is this what he wants with regular coverage? I just don't get it after all this time...is he in or out? I think being his GF would make my head spin!! But...if you don't try you don't know....ok...cranking up now!!!!!! Love5
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:50

Maybe he keeps them there. Besides do we expect anything less---he wears the same shirts, jeans and shoes all the time. If we didn't know any better we would think he was on a fixed income. Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:53

"In or out" of what fluffy ? Sorry....I don't understand.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next