George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men

+6
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Best in Category
theminis
it's me
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men Empty George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Nov 2012, 06:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men

George Clooney has topped a poll of men that British housewives fantasise about most.

Beating his bestie Brad Pitt and Daniel Craig to the accolade, Clooney is the man who women think about most when their husbands are away apparently.

The survey carried out by Celebalike asked 2,000 housewives across the country who they daydream about.

No surprises that David Beckham made it into the top five, whilst crooner Michael Bublé managed to come in just behind Ryan Gosling.

X Factor judge Gary Barlow will be chuffed as he beat tough guy Gerard Butler and Will Smith to make it to tenth place.

The research also found that one in seven married women admitted they had one celeb in particular that they regular fantasises about.

Oh er…

The top 20 are:

1. George Clooney
2. Brad Pitt
3. Johnny Depp
4. Daniel Craig
5. David Beckham
6. Colin Firth
7. Ewan McGregor
8. Orlando Bloom
9. Hugh Jackman
10. Gary Barlow
11. Gerard Butler
12. Ryan Gosling
13. Michael Bublé
14. Leonardo DiCaprio
15. David Tennant
16. Robbie Williams
17. Robert Pattinson
18. Will Smith
19. Hugh Grant
20. Dermot O'Leary

What do you think of the lust list?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men Empty Re: George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men

Post by it's me Mon 12 Nov 2012, 07:20

well....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men Empty Re: George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men

Post by theminis Mon 12 Nov 2012, 08:12

Am I supposed to be surprised that he topped this list - Not
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 12 Nov 2012, 09:16

The pole position I agree. Very Happy

But the rest... well, well, well... for the footballer I would pick Kaka.
Then it would be fun to cook with Jamie oliver,
to travel with Donal MacIntyre
and party with lookalike and someone like Rodney Harvey. ( I know, guys like that do not come every decade...) none of the newcomers are not even close to him.

As far as I am concerned forget about 2-20 names! super cool

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 12 Nov 2012, 09:19

Well, gee and that aint even counting all of the single ones. Just the lusty bunch from across the aisle, double pun intended.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 12 Nov 2012, 13:31

Any one of us could have told them the same thing...that George is the number one fantasy of ALL TIMES! cheers
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 13:34

We could have told them this a long time ago..... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewitched Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:13

I am doing that right now at work. I confess I have my mini George shrine on my cubicule wall. You would think I was a teenager again. TMI oh my..... A girl can multitask right? Rolling Eyes
And it does make the day go faster....
Bewitched
Bewitched
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:19

George Clooney has topped the lust list of most fantasised about men: in my list is sure!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:45

This poll was taken from British housewives. Did anyone think maybe their husbands were total a**holes and they're making comparisons? My ex was one of those husbands and George in my fantasy is totally number one
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 13 Nov 2012, 08:45

Those A-holes make it really easy to turn to a guy like George...cause you can then get all those things that the A-hole wouldn't even think of doing for you. Now let me see.... queen Give Flowers Love4 Love6 Love7 Humping in bed I\'ve got an idea in bed
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Nov 2012, 09:43

LOOOOL !!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down