George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention?

+7
watching
theminis
it's me
Katiedot
Don Quixote
amaretti
silly girl
11 posters

Go down

Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? Empty Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention?

Post by silly girl Wed 07 Nov 2012, 21:48

Such a silly story but since he has gone underground it will have to do....

Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention?

George Clooney is reportedly being courted by friends Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt to attend their weddings, there’s just one problem: Aniston wants Clooney to be there when she marries Justin Theroux, but doesn’t want Clooney to be a guest at Pitt’s nupital exchange with Angelina Jolie; and Pitt apparently feels the same about Clooney attending Aniston’s wedding.
A source tells Star, “It’s ironic, George is so anti-marriage and now he finds himself being pulled back and forth over the impending weddings of two of his best friends.”
RumorFix spoke to someone close to Clooney who tells us that the rumor is “not true.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? Empty Re: Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention?

Post by amaretti Wed 07 Nov 2012, 22:31

Aaaaaaah. Maybe the same weekend .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention? Empty Re: Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston Fighting For George Clooney’s Attention?

Post by Don Quixote Wed 07 Nov 2012, 22:34

Maybe he can just toss a coin lol!
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Nov 2012, 22:39

My goodness. You have to wonder whether the tabloids who made this up really thought anyone would believe this?

Nice find, Sillygirl and thanks for sharing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 23:24

oh my
so much talking around G and marriage
lately Shocked
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 07 Nov 2012, 23:42

Hey if it'll make life any easier for GC, they can fight for my attention, love weddings!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Nov 2012, 03:34

Gossip Cop denial

MAG: George Clooney to Choose Between Jennifer Aniston & Brad Pitt’s Weddings
Truth rating: 0

“George Clooney Caught Between Jen & Brad!” screams a headline in Star, which claims that the Oscar-winner is now “the most sought-after wedding guest,” and “has to choose sides in Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt’s race to the altar.”

According to the tabloid, “With Jen now engaged to Justin Theroux and Brad to Angelina Jolie, both betrothed couples are trying to persuade George to attend their wedding — and not the other’s!”

For real?

“Jen and Brad are fighting over George like children,” says a so-called “insider,” who adds, “If George had his way, he’d skip both! The truth is, he doesn’t even believe in the institution of marriage, and he find the ceremonies terribly boring.”

Star has NO idea what “the truth is.”

The magazine has been WRONG about Clooney over and over and over again.

A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop the tab’s claims are “not true.”

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 03:53

it's me wrote:oh my
so much talking around G and marriage
lately Shocked
Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 04:17

He cant go to either since he'll be at his own wedding and then on to his honeymoon !
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 06:09

Love7 + Wedding

nice Give Flowers2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:18

playfuldeb wrote:He cant go to either since he'll be at his own wedding and then on to his honeymoon !

HA HA - now wouldn't that be the laugh of the century?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 08:58

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be easier to ignore the wedding stuff and just attend the divorce party instead!!!!!!!! drunken Much more fun!!!!!!!

geek
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:17

theminis wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:He cant go to either since he'll be at his own wedding and then on to his honeymoon !

HA HA - now wouldn't that be the laugh of the century?

Hey....now THAT'S the Brad Prank he's been preparing for two years....
Of course....it's all clear now. Sofa bounce

lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:16

Here's a nice update to the story:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unless you’ve been living under Lindsay Lohan’s tanning bed, you know that both Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have gotten engaged in the last few months. Ever since, the gossip community has been speculating as to which couple will outdo the other in terms of wedding day wow factor.

Part of that, of course, is the guest list and getting the “right” people to be there for the big day, and according to a report in the new Now! magazine, George Clooney is a top priority for both couples.

“Both betrothed couples are trying to persuade George to attend their wedding — and not the other's!" says Now!’s source, adding that things have gotten pretty heated. So much so that George would apparently be happy to skip both weddings rather than be caught in the middle.

This story is obviously a load of crap, but just for fun, let’s talk about why we don’t buy it: First off, unless the Brange and Jsquared are planning to get married on the same day, why on Earth can’t George attend both? Unless of course it’s a case of loyalty — and, if so, Brad wins this one by a mile.

I mean, how well do George and Jen even know each other? Sure they hung out once this summer, but besides that the only thing linking them together is Clooney’s guest spot on Friends back in 1995. Hardly wedding close.

On a totally different note — I’m guessing Brad and Angelina’s wedding is going to be a super-tight family-only affair, so Clooney likely won't attend that one either. Don't you love it when the tabloids are right even when they're so wrong!!??
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down