George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive

4 posters

Go down

Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive Empty Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive

Post by Katiedot Sat 20 Oct 2012, 12:19

Not sure when he did this. Does anyone have any more details? I'd be particularly tickled to see pics of George in his elf costume . . . or am I wishing for too much!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donate online to TODAY's Toy and Gift Drive at Amazon.com/TODAY

Since 1994, we've distributed more than $285 million in donations to more than 200 organizations across America and to U.S. military bases abroad.

How do you donate?
Come down to the TODAY plaza if you're near New York City — celebrity "elves" collect toys daily during the broadcast. (If you arrive after 10 a.m. ET, drop off your gift at the Rockefeller Center NBC Experience Store, in the special TODAY Toy Drive bin.)

Celebrity "elves" will start collecting on Nov. 26. Celebs who have helped in past years include George Clooney, Jon Hamm, Matt Damon, Claire Danes, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro, former Vice President Al Gore, and Olympians Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte. Who knows who will be wearing the Santa hat when you visit?

You can also donate online at Amazon.com/TODAY. Click the Amazon link, add as many items as you like to your cart, complete the checkout, and Amazon will do the rest.

If you're interested in making a contribution in a different way, please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call (212) 664-7508.

All donations are appreciated, no matter how big or small. We are most in need of toys for boys of all ages, and tweens and teens up to age 18.

Why this cause?
Every 29 seconds, a child in the United States is born into poverty, with limited access to food, medical care and basic human services. For many, TODAY is their ONLY source of gifts for the holidays. There will be no toys this holiday season for these children unless you choose to help.

The program is designed to provide gifts and essentials for impoverished children and teenagers up to age 18 nationwide. It has also expanded to include gifts that children are able to give their parents, because giving provides joy in itself.

These items go to millions of kids in all 50 states. Recipients include homeless shelters, children's group homes, schools, foster family services, domestic abuse shelters, Native American missions, military bases, hospitals, preschools, after-school programs, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of America. Read more about some of the participating organizations in our Charity Spotlight series.

Need more convincing? Matt and Savannah touted the program in a USA Weekend Magazine cover story.

The smallest gift can mean the world to a child in need. As you celebrate with your family, take a moment to let these children know they're loved.

More on the Toy Drive:
The TODAY Show Toy Drive is a project of the TODAY Show Charitable Foundation, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows. In 2010, it was awarded the Boys & Girls Clubs of America Foundation Philanthropy Award, and in 2008, it was honored with a President's Volunteer Service Award.

Let's work together in making this year's toy drive the most successful ever. It comes at a time of great need.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive Empty Re: Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive

Post by Atalante Sat 20 Oct 2012, 12:44

Well you need a worldgovernment to provide everyone with more than a decent income so all these charities wouldn't be necessary anymore.
This planet is still in a medieval modus. Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive Empty Re: Another charity supported by by George Clooney: Toy Drive

Post by it's me Sat 20 Oct 2012, 13:33

sadly....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 20 Oct 2012, 17:04

Atalante wrote:Well you need a worldgovernment to provide everyone with more than a decent income so all these charities wouldn't be necessary anymore.
This planet is still in a medieval modus. Twisted Evil

We would not have a living planet called earth then...it´s unsustainable scenario. Unfortunately.

Charity is good, why not. All my life I have been forced, yes FORCED to participate certain charities like UNISEF in those places. When it was -30C and freezing cold we have to go from door to door to get money for charity. Every year the same thing. Now 20 years later I can read how the starving people have grown in exponential there. Absolutely no improvement in their education or surroundings. One fatigue cow and punch of people in rag, that´s the picture I got yesterday and "invitation" to participate this money collection event again. I have to go, no one wants to, they have to,

Before you call me cold hearted, take a look at the statistic, what UN has achieved in Africa, like in 65 years.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down