George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012)

2 posters

Go down

George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) Empty George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012)

Post by laetval Wed 17 Oct 2012, 13:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unforgettable trip to Los Angeles, from the hand of Porcelanosa

In HELLO!: George Clooney, movie host Isabel Preysler and children in Hollywood
Julio, Jr., reveals all the details of your wedding: 'It will be for the Church, family, beautiful and romantic'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This week the magazine HOLA! offers readers an unforgettable interview with George Clooney to host film and their children Isabel Preysler in Hollywood, on a family trip to Los Angeles to support the new draft Porcelanosa. As a star, Isabel dazzling shine again even Oscar-winning actor, who did not stop to give him praise. "Every time I see Elizabeth, she is younger and much older I. I love spending time with her. Consider it a personal friend," said the interpreter.

Elizabeth and George became godparents exception of the new ceramic shop that the firm has opened in the upscale neighborhood of Beverly Hills. Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, did not separate the actor throughout the day, noting that their relationship goes through its best. Isabel posed happily with her family, her children in July, and Ana-Chabeli and his other family, Porcelanosa, with whom she has no more and no less than thirty years of happy marriage.

Joining them and George Clooney was also the model Cindy Crawford, who, at 46, is making it clear why he received the title of "Queen of the runways." "George is the perfect gentleman," declared this legend of the fashion world. "Every year for my birthday, I sent a bouquet of flowers always congratulating me on my 29th birthday," added the 'top model', which also spoke of his role as a mother: "I am faced with two teenage children, but are very good . My son is engaged in the surf and my daughter loves to sing and act, "

Days before the wedding of Julio Iglesias, Jr., Elizabeth and their children tell us the details of the expected link. "I'm very happy with the wedding in July. I love Charisse.'s A wonderful girl and very happy together. And I'm looking forward to having more grandkids!" Says Isabel. "What shall I wear? Yet I have not decided, but neither blanket nor pamela", reveals the godmother of the wedding.

"I'm getting married at age 40 and I feel very young," he says, for his part, his eldest son. "My father always told me that the best age for a man is 35 to 45. And my grandfather, who was 65 to 75. In other words, I still" adding: "It will be a church wedding, family, beautiful and romantic. A special day, which I hope everyone had a good time and we are very happy. "

"Whole family will travel to Spain for July wedding. And my son, Alejandro, take the rings," says Chabeli. "I always wanted my whole family together and I think I'm getting," says his brother. "I hope my father comes. And if he is, are all my brothers. Addition, no problem to meet my parents, they have a great time, to Anne's father, Michael, who is lovely ... I think it will to be fun, "says Julio.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012) Empty Re: George in the Hola mag (oct. 24, 2012)

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Oct 2012, 13:34

I just saw that on Twitter....I've said it before but Isabel is beautiful. Thanks for posting....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down