George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo

4 posters

Go down

Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo Empty Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo

Post by Katiedot Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:14

I'm not sure what time it is in the US right now, but I think you still have a few hours to enter:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 4, 2012 - Argo premieres in Beverly Hills tonight with Ben Affleck and George Clooney attending! Enter to win tickets!

Argo premieres at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater tonight in Beverly Hills! The stars (Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, John Goodman, Chris Messina, Clea DuVall, Alan Arkin, Adrienne Barbeau & other cast members), filmmakers (George Clooney, Grant Heslov & others) and Tony Mendez (the man the movie is based on) are scheduled to walk the red carpet starting at 6:00 p.m. If you're planning on attending to spot celebrities as they arrive, I highly recommend arriving early.

This event is a hot ticket and I have one pair of tickets I'll be giving away! You and your guest will be expected to arrive early in order to make it in and also be dressed in business attire. No jeans, t-shirts, shorts, sandals, etc. Those who follow me on Twitter can enter by posting your Twitter user name below in the comment section. At 2:00 p.m. I'll enter your names on Random.org, post the results, direct message the person on Twitter and request their e-mail address. Since this is a time sensitive event, be on Twitter ready for a DM at 2:00 p.m. If I don't get a response after 10 minutes I'll pick another name until someone claims the prize. Please enter only if you intend on arriving early with a guest and you'll both wearing business attire.

The premiere is taking place at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater, which is located at 8949 Wilshire Boulevard and directions can be found here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo Empty Re: Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:41

I hope we can get a video on this event since I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting tickets. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo Empty Re: Very last chance to get tickets to tonight's premiere of Argo

Post by Maggy Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:58

I wish I had tickets. This movie is a must see, George too Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 05 Oct 2012, 06:07

I've been to that theater, they cordon off the seats for the celebs - and the ushers will knock you down or drag you out if you get too close to the celebs! (kidding just kidding)

But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get near them unless one decides to go to the john.

Oh wait, that's what I'm supposed to be doing! Stalking George in the crapper! Too bad I didn't read about this until I got home tonight. Much too late to even think about going up there! It happens

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down