George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

+26
MM
janieb
Spacey2
Best in Category
Atalante
Katiedot
fluffy
party animal - not!
blackmamba
theminis
Joanna
playfuldeb
noodle
it's me
laetval
NotAvailable
lucy
LornaDoone
melbert
amaretti
cindigirl
Maggy
Cinderella
tzizz
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

Post by playfuldeb Tue 25 Sep 2012, 17:12

That first pic with the lady in the pepsi tshirt is soooo cute. He really made her day. I'd bet that this is all she talked about to everyone that day.

As far as George poosing with fans, what's to upset Stacey. They are only what they are, George posing with fans. Keep the fanbase happy, they pay to see your movies.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

Post by noodle Tue 25 Sep 2012, 17:16

I doubt that she is upset when he poses with fans. I think she has probably done camera duty for some of them. But the french lady at the party seems a little different. And George looks to be enjoying that one quite a bit. Very different from the average fan picture.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Sep 2012, 17:22

I get the impression from the twitter page account that they are all quite young, and chatting about the very rich American gentleman

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 25 Sep 2012, 17:29

as a photographer I say things to try and crack people up so I get a good pic. I have never seen George really put his around anyone in a fan picture, so, for me, therein lies the absence of anything other than a posed picture. Either the lady in black is really tall, or she's sitting or standing on something, which, to me, is more likely, hence the left arm balancing herself.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Sep 2012, 21:02

well.... complimentoni ohsnap
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 2 Empty George Clooney sighting in Oklahoma

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 26 Sep 2012, 02:30

George's new girlfriend visits him on set in Tulsa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 26 Sep 2012, 14:38

Hi George! Oi, you!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 26 Sep 2012, 16:57

Poor baby is already looking tired and a little thin. Luck lady in the pic, do you think she had her wicked way with Georgie?? "Old" ladies are really quite naughty!!!!! love1
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 26 Sep 2012, 17:15

Fluffy,your comment made me laugh so hard today. Thanks, I needed that! Laughing
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 26 Sep 2012, 18:48

This picture was taken on Monday at the medical center where they were doing some filming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 05:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the picture)

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 26 Sep 2012, 19:08

Cute picture. Both wearing gray Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 26 Sep 2012, 21:15

nice pic! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 26 Sep 2012, 23:39

And it also shows how he feels towards kids. He is close to the little boy whereas in other fan pics he is a bit away from tho arm around. That is telling about comfort. Pres benefit was dif. But I think it is the one sign you ladies are looking for anyway. Hes free now. Been free since the last parting in Venice, I think. When she went on her own vaca in Greece. Think they planned it that way right from the start, perhaps back in Jan. of this year. JMO cheers

Lorna...all the pics said something. But also the gap of time. The benefit pic was a sign. He wouldn't have had a woman in his lap, if in a relationship. period. Thats my opinion, based on past relationships and most of the things he's ever had to say. Think he's a straight up guy. Thats why I believe that. But you have to satisfy your own opinions. Smile

Last edited by JoanieJD on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 00:18; edited 1 time in total
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 26 Sep 2012, 23:42

I don't get how a picture with a little boy tells you so much about his relationship status... but anyway, it's off topic so not looking for an answer.

I think the picture with the boy is cute. that is all.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 27 Sep 2012, 03:23

Here's George at work.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 05:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 27 Sep 2012, 03:25

I know it's not George but this is a picture of Julia Roberts on set.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 27 Sep 2012, 04:11

Noodle I could just nibble his neck . Heheheeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 27 Sep 2012, 04:30

Maybe that's what it was. I liked that one too!

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 27 Sep 2012, 05:45

Hope you don't mind Noodle, but I added the pictures to your posts above.

Nice to see George out and about again!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 27 Sep 2012, 11:10

Love the director chair logo...they'd auction off well for George's Satellite fund when filming is done.
Someone contact Stan to suggest it ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 27 Sep 2012, 11:12

Good to see Momma Julia making a sweater.....looks a lovely one.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Sep 2012, 12:56

amaretti wrote: Noodle I could just nibble his neck . Heheheeee

Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 27 Sep 2012, 13:57

Well he sure is/was sensitive to the fact that older actresses complained that they couldn't get interesting filmroles no more, so he started this project, ... , now ain't that cute ! Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:01

That lady looks so fragile and adorable! And yes I envy her!

He looks good with the kid too. Wink

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:06

Ok so I guess I should put this here. I had put it in the movie thread....Katie you can move if you wish. The girl who tweeted this did so about a half hour ago....some boy tweeted that his dad had lunch with GC, JR and MS ---I think he is head of the teamsters....anyway....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:09

Thanks silly girl...at least his head looks normal in that picture...Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:17

and his arm looks really nice...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:18

scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:29

nice pic
thanks!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacey2 Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:04

Maggy wrote:Cute picture. Both wearing gray Smile

Grey is the color that can occur from the mixing of pure white and pure black.....Grey is the middle....so many different shades of grey that can be created from appropriating different ratios of white and black....

This version of grey looks nice on George, but IMO, I think a version with a little more black would complement his skin tone even more. A charcoal version would be even better.
Spacey2
Spacey2
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacey2 Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:12

amaretti wrote:

George looks like he is having a great time . He is enjoying having that blond on his lap . bounce

What about a blonde with Duck tape? We should see if we could get a picture of that....
Spacey2
Spacey2
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:18

Spacey2 wrote:
Maggy wrote:Cute picture. Both wearing gray Smile

Grey is the color that can occur from the mixing of pure white and pure black.....Grey is the middle....so many different shades of grey that can be created from appropriating different ratios of white and black....

This version of grey looks nice on George, but IMO, I think a version with a little more black would complement his skin tone even more. A charcoal version would be even better.
I like the darker grey on him too.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:20

A blonde with Duck tape? Really?

Pictures Please Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 28 Sep 2012, 02:45

There is a picture of George and a short article at this link.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 03:04

That is a good picture of George. I like the hair. I love you

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 28 Sep 2012, 03:43

His hair is fluffy . I like his hair and his shirt .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 28 Sep 2012, 04:01

Maggy wrote:Thank you soooo much Noodle!!!

Keep them coming Smile

That top one is too funny! It looks like that lady was saying "YES. finally got to meet him"!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Sep 2012, 06:57

hair are.... strange scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 11:57

cindigirl wrote:Maggy, I did a Google search on troppo piquant -

Costa Rica Sierpe Troppo JOSE AND COSTA RICA lathered in piquant jalapeno salsas and sambas cara blanca monkey interspersed with luminous bumpy ...

Doesn't sound very appetizing to me. Noooo!
What's the matter with you girl, have you never eaten luminous bumpy before?

Sorry for the late reply, but this cracked me up and I had to respond.

Next, have we seen this pic already?

'August: Osage County' filming draws crowd to house in Bartlesville

People gather outside a house in Bartlesville being used to shoot scenes of "August: Osage County" on Thursday.

By MICHAEL SMITH World Scene Writer

Published: 9/27/2012

Producer George Clooney and director John Wells were helming the filming of the movie "August: Osage County" in Bartlesville on Thursday at a house on Dewey Avenue.

Crews were on the set for several hours on this second day of filming in the city this week, and Wells told neighbors and onlookers that the scene being shot involved the character being played by Julia Roberts in the film looking out of a window of the home, but that they would not see her looking out the window from across the street.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 28 Sep 2012, 15:05

Joanna wrote:
silly girl wrote:They don't say where he was eating but from a news site:

Yahooooo....Elbow on table !

Yep, Papa Clooney would have had a field day if he were there to see it, LOL!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 28 Sep 2012, 19:30

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 28 Sep 2012, 19:40

George Clooney talks on a phone during recent filming of “August: Osage County” in Ochelata. Clooney is a co-producer of the movie, which features Academy Award-winners Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Sep 2012, 19:46

He looks worried ....maybe his bank has gone bust ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 19:46

Thanks laetval for the pics. Looks like a serious phone call.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 28 Sep 2012, 19:57

Thank you! All the photos are beautiful rollingsmiley

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 20:18

Baby looks worry, he needs a hug Hug1
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 20:23

Its probably when he got the call about SK trying on engagement rings Laughing
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Sep 2012, 20:34

Wow...less than an hour before HER name is mentioned
on THIS thread about GEORGE !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 20:37

Whatever Joanna!!!!!!!!!!! It's called a bleeping joke, forgot you dont have a sense of humor.

And I didnt actually mention anyone's name!!!

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Sep 2012, 20:48

SK is ? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next