George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George?

+12
amaretti
EEOsandy
Joanna
Maggy
bamboochacha
cindigirl
Best in Category
Missa
melbert
lelacorb
Katiedot
16 posters

Go down

Do you think Stacy cheated on George while she was on holiday in Mykonos

Yes

No

View results

Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? Empty Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George?

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:07

Yep, we're never going to know the answer to this, so just for fun what do you think? Yes or no are the only two options (don't know and don't care options are assumed feature heavily).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? Empty Re: Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George?

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:14

After a boring summer in Laglio to make the maid of honor only when it was required to do the same thing with people much older than her and that dude that George did not show affection bike may be that Stacy had need adrenaline and lust!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George? Empty Re: Just for fun, do you think Stacy cheated on George?

Post by melbert Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:37

I don't think so in the real definition of cheating. You have to be a couple in love with total commitment to actually cheat on them with another person. So, I guess my answer is no.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:28

My answer is no because I think the relationship may be over anyway. I don't think she would have cheated during; girlfriend was playing the game too hard and too well to risk blowing it up like that.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:38

" If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck" Mopping up the mess

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:42

If she was foolish enough to cheat on him, I'm sure she wouldn't do it in clear view of the paps. He is after all her meal ticket. Now if she did behind doors no one will ever know. Not even us. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:49

You bet she did.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:15

You go Stacy, go hump that other dude bounce

( Twisted Evil )
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:19

"I have steak at home. Why should I go out for hamburger?”
― Paul Newman
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:27

Joanna wrote:"I have steak at home. Why should I go out for hamburger?”
― Paul Newman

I don't think Stacy eats red meat; not very healthy. She probably just went out for Greek yogurt or something light. Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:29

yes she did, but in this type of relationship is not cheat

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:37

Joanna wrote:"I have steak at home. Why should I go out for hamburger?”
― Paul Newman
When one thinks they are young, they think they can eat anything in bed

(the stake will still be a home)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:41

Maybe Stacy didn't want steak or hamburger. Maybe she was craving some Greek Loukaniko (sausage).
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:44

heheheeeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:06

NO, why would she take the chance of screwing up a good thing, some of you think that spending time with George would be a prison sentence for SK. IMO this past year contract or not, she's been livin it up and having a good time. EC seemed to have a tougher time in the GF spotlight.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:08

Given that I still don't believe they were actually in a relationship, just a contractual commitment between two friends she couldn't cheat on him. The relationship would have to have been real for that to happen. Bet she did hook up while in Mykonos, a girls got needs and she may not have had any since she signed the fake relationship. Contract. Just musing and I know I will take some heat for this comment Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:14

lol! Tnmc....I like your sense of humour.

Hook up...? Meaning....?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:21

Meanin Shagged Joanna in bed
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Sep 2012, 19:14

Yeah...that's what I thought Tnmc....not sure I agree
with you though.

I have personal experience of being falsely misinterpreted about such things by gossips...not nice, I can assure you.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:Given that I still don't believe they were actually in a relationship, just a contractual commitment between two friends she couldn't cheat on him. The relationship would have to have been real for that to happen. Bet she did hook up while in Mykonos, a girls got needs and she may not have had any since she signed the fake relationship. Contract. Just musing and I know I will take some heat for this comment Very Happy
I don't think it is a contract relationship, but if it was.....wouldn't the contract state (to keep the illution going) that she could not cheat/appear to cheat?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 07 Sep 2012, 22:36

I don't think she's doing anything George doesn't know full well she's doing.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 08 Sep 2012, 06:24

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I don't think she's doing anything George doesn't know full well she's doing.
Yeah Right
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down