George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jaimee Grubbs EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jaimee Grubbs EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jaimee Grubbs

+3
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Jaimee Grubbs Empty Jaimee Grubbs

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:38

From Thaindin news

I'm more and more regretting not having a 'fanfic' section on this site. Who is the useless admin of this forum, anyway??! I think this is a load of rubbish, but heck, it's amusing. Come ladies, snicker along with me:

“Jaimee Grubbs says she had the most amazing sex with George Clooney”

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Washington, Feb 13 (ANI): A video footage has emerged which shows Jaimee Grubbs, one of Tiger Woods’ many mistresses, boasting about a steamy night with actor George Clooney.

According to RadarOnline.com, off-camera Grubbs is claiming that she and Clooney had sex.

“Jaimee told me that she slept with George Clooney,” a source who met the waitress recently tells RadarOnline.com. “I think she thought it would impress me or something - make her seem really attractive maybe, you know, George wants her so she must be really hot.

“She was boasting about how amazing he was and how he made her feel like a total princess, she said it was the most amazing sex she’s ever had.”

The video clip is part of an audition interview Jaimee did for a reality TV show.

Grubbs reveals she was at work one night when Clooney came in with Rande Gerber, who owns the bar she works at.

She says Clooney was enjoying “a boys night out” at the bar. (ANI)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jaimee Grubbs Empty Re: Jaimee Grubbs

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:40

And again from thaindian with a denial from Stan.

Tiger Wood’s ‘mistress’ Jaime Grubbs ‘dated’ George Clooney

Friday, December 11, 2009 1

London, Dec 11 (ANI): Jaime Grubbs, a former cocktail waitress who claims she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods, is being romantically linked to George Clooney.

According to US Weekly magazine, the 24-year-old dated the heartthrob actor as recently as two months ago.

“The two had been seen out together in public long before the Tiger Woods scandal but because nobody knew who Jaimee was at the time, nobody really made a note of it,” the Daily Express quoted a friend of Grubbs as telling the magazine.

“All of her friends knew they were hooking up,” the friend added.

“I know him,” was the coy reply Grubbs gave the mag when asked if she dated Clooney.

However, a rep for the actor has strongly denied the story, saying he never met Grubbs
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 12:59

From crazy days and nights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wednesday, December 09, 2009

It turns out that Tiger Woods and George Clooney have something in common. George Clooney. I really don't see the attraction to her but apparently Tiger and George see something I don't.

When asked by US Weekly whether she dated George Clooney she replied, "I know him." Knowing is not really the same as dating. I know that. It is also not the same as having sex with him. However a "source" clears all that right up by saying that Jaimee and George definitely had sex. It isn't clear whether Jaimee was having sex with George at the same time as Tiger or at separate times or if Tiger sent her texts saying he wanted to watch.

Jaimee has also confirmed that Tiger never used a condom and never asked Jaimee if she was on birth control. I wonder if there are any Tiger babies or STD's running around.

Posted by ent lawyer at 12:16 PM
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Jan 2011, 15:18

If I was George, I wouldn't admit to having sex with her!!! Also, the article says they were seen out in public. Well, I've been "watching" George for many years and he can't even have dinner without everyone knowing who he had dinner with. Sure, the pics may come out with the mystery woman, but within days (sometimes hours), more pics are published with the girl's name and history. So, if EVERYONE knew they were hooking up, I don't think so.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Jan 2011, 22:02

hours
probably
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Jan 2011, 23:38

I sure hope that George is careful and uses protection. We all assume that he's been "fixed", but protection should be used for STDs too!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 02:24

melbert wrote:If I was George, I wouldn't admit to having sex with her!!! Also, the article says they were seen out in public. Well, I've been "watching" George for many years and he can't even have dinner without everyone knowing who he had dinner with. Sure, the pics may come out with the mystery woman, but within days (sometimes hours), more pics are published with the girl's name and history. So, if EVERYONE knew they were hooking up, I don't think so.
Nah, I disagree with you on this one. George can and does go out and about without ever being papped. He can fly under the radar and there've been plenty of anecdotal stories of him seeing women who nobody ever found out about.

From what I understand, he goes out for dinner often, maybe as much as four times a week, depending on his schedule and yet we don't see four pictures of him at a restaurant every week.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 04:10

Oh Katie, I do agree with you! I guess I should have clarified a little by saying when he IS papped out for dinner with someone, we find out very quickly who the mystery woman is. There have been so many long stretches of NO PICS of him and I am sure he's not a total recluse. He knows the right places to go for no pap time and I'm sure there are so many other dates out there we'll never know about. And I'm not just agreeing with you to make nice. I really do agree!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Jan 2011, 04:32

She never got papped with Tiger either did she? Guess they liked sleeping with her but not being seen with her. She has made money out of it so it is a good thing George kept it quiet. Not using protection no matter who you are with is nothing to brag about. George has joked he should have shares in Trojan he I have heard it a stickler for protection! When he doesn't want to be seen he can be invisible although it helps if the woman he is with wants the same!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 17 Jan 2011, 04:33

So there's a chance that he HAS dated some intelligent, beautiful, sensible women who have simply kept their stories to themselves.

I'm going to believe that, because it's nice.

A while ago I told my friend that some people say GTC is gay because he's always out with fake-seeming girlfriends and her immediate response was: "Maybe he has a secret family." It was kind of sweet, the way she said it.

It would be sad and crazy if it were true.
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 04:39

Oh it is crazy and we've already had to deal with that kind of crazy on the old crumbs board and continue to deal with it on imdb.

A lot of fans console themselves with the fact that their hero isn't quite as, um, heroic as they'd like him to be with a little fantasy that he's secretly dating a woman who he truly loves and maybe even has a family with her.

This kind of wishful thinking is borne out of a daydream that they (the fan) is actually dating him but they have to reconcile the fact that he's clearly dating other women and the only face-saving explanation for it is that these are PR showmances. Hence the long-running rumour of George secretly dating The One.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 17 Jan 2011, 05:26

Gawd. I mean, it's hard to come to terms with the fact that he's kind of gross. But there's no need to go over to the DARK SIDE.

Lightsabre fight <-- see, this is completely contextual!
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldcity Mon 17 Jan 2011, 06:09

This story is quite old, it first came out soon after Tigergate erupted.

The perfectly named Grubbs had shown text messages from George to one of her friends and it was the friend who first spilled the George link to the press who,at the time, were in a feeding frenzy about getting any Tiger details.

According to the friend one of the texts from George said “When can I get in there again?”

The RandE link makes it seem like a real possibility. Sarah Larson was also one of RandE’s bar girls.

Normally I don’t think George would have asked Stan to deny they ever met but Grubbs said she hooked up with Clooney in September when his girlfriend (Eli) was out of town and yes George was in LA alone in September 2009, Eli was in Italy.

So spending ‘time’ with Grubbs generally wouldn’t have been a problem but he certainly wouldn’t want anyone picking up on the fact he was cheating on his ‘girlfriend’ it would make people start wondering.........

emeraldcity
emeraldcity
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Jan 2011, 07:18

PigLove wrote:So there's a chance that he HAS dated some intelligent, beautiful, sensible women who have simply kept their stories to themselves.

I'm going to believe that, because it's nice.

A while ago I told my friend that some people say GTC is gay because he's always out with fake-seeming girlfriends and her immediate response was: "Maybe he has a secret family." It was kind of sweet, the way she said it.

It would be sad and crazy if it were true.

really sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 17 Jan 2011, 17:14

would be sad and crazy, but I dont think so, about the secret family. He works way too much, and then is exposed with his newest arm candy to have time for a secret family!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Jan 2011, 17:19

mmmmm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 19:26

I think that the only secret family he has is himself. I think he values his alone time and may not spend it "alone", but it's his time.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum