George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose?

+18
Dior
Best in Category
Joanna
Merlin
it's me
bamboochacha
janieb
bunny
lucy
Katiedot
tzizz
theminis
LornaDoone
adgran
melbert
playfuldeb
silly girl
Bidbod
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 Empty Re: If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose?

Post by Best in Category Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:24

For the short one I would choose

Poems: Dante Gabriel Rossetti : Superscription

"Look in my face; my name is Might-have-been; I am also called No-more, Too-late, Farewell."

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose? - Page 2 Empty Re: If George was going to read aloud a book to you, which favourite book would you choose?

Post by LornaDoone Sat 08 Sep 2012, 04:11

cindigirl wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Wow, saw that movie - I'm going to take a wild guess here and say the book was definitely better than the movie cause I thought that movie sucked and I chalked it up completely to Catherine's performance. (Nothing against your pick Cindigirl, just saying CH leaves much to be desired for me)!

You're right, the movie sucked and I blame the mistake of casting Heigl as Stephanie.

My dream cast would be Leah Remini (from King of Queens) for Stephanie, Antonio Banderas for Ranger and George Clooney for Joe Morelli, Stephanie's love and nemisis. That would have been orgasm inducing for me. lol

Um TMI Cindigirl! TMI! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Sep 2012, 11:01

Best in Category wrote:For the short one I would choose

Poems: Dante Gabriel Rossetti : Superscription

"Look in my face; my name is Might-have-been; I am also called No-more, Too-late, Farewell."

what is that?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2