George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends

+36
phys major
Cinderella
lucy
Clooneygirl
amaretti
blubelle
cindigirl
noodle
FuturoST
Henway
watching
bellybaby
Katiedot
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
pandabear
LornaDoone
Joanna
lelacorb
lamby
bamboochacha
melbert
socimar
it's me
barla
fava
tzizz
Aly
silly girl
doris day
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
theminis
Missa
EEOsandy
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Sep 2012, 22:13

Well....I was thinking of Mr Dolittle actually....Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends

Post by party animal - not! Tue 04 Sep 2012, 22:17

Guy with check short is Mark Bellesario, girl in black dress is Kelly Luegenbiehl (er, hope I've got the spelling right...) Old friends

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Sep 2012, 22:24

Oh my....those pictures bring back memories of fun
sea & sun holidays...hey ho....time flies..... Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 05 Sep 2012, 03:30

I see she is now wearing a head scarf instead of the fedora. The fedora suddenly doesn't seem so bad.

Maybe it's just me but the combination of the dancing and the wine glass makes her appear to be a little drunk. She has been on her best behavior all summer and now this. I have no choice but to believe that she is no longer under George's supervision tender lovin care.

Ladies, dare I say it, is George finally single and by single, I mean no longer contractually obligated to Stacy? Fingers crossed. Drink 3

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:39

Oh Clooneygirl.....come on.....have you never danced in the shallows of the sea, in the sun with friends, just for the joy of being alive and being in a lovely place ?
She's doing nothing wrong or indecent IMO in those pictures.

Lol......we've seen much worse behaviour from GTC....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:09

If she's drunk, so what? No big deal. Looks like she's having fun.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:54

There's a video of them dancing on le frenchies site today.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:14

Katiedot wrote:If she's drunk, so what? No big deal. Looks like she's having fun.

Finally, it seems a girl of her age .............. I'm wondering: George is good or bad for his women? Without him seem to be better or at least the last two (Betty and Stacy)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:38

Went and watched the video...wasn't sure if it was ok to copy for here. There is nothing wrong with the way she is acting....looks like she is having fun. I think the point others are making is that this seems more like her natural self. Lately any video of her when she is with GC or even being interviewed ---she seems reserved and stilted. More on guard....here she looks genuinely happy. Just an observation.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:00

Yeah, I agree. She look much more relaxed like this. Wasn't it Elisabetta who said the same thing about it being stressful with George or something to that effect?

Here's the video found by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:14

Katiedot wrote:If she's drunk, so what? No big deal. Looks like she's having fun.

Yeah, that is kind of my whole point. I am sure Stacy has been drunk a good portion of the summer, however why is she so carefree in public all of the sudden. Her whole public image has been very controlled this summer. The combination of G & S traveling around Europe without each other, Stacy's carefree attitude, and the fact they appear to no longer be doing the staged photo ops makes me think if they haven't split up yet, then they are close too it. That is all.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:30

silly girl wrote:I think the point others are making is that this seems more like her natural self. Lately any video of her when she is with GC or even being interviewed ---she seems reserved and stilted. More on guard....here she looks genuinely happy. Just an observation.

I think when she's with George she is more stilted and reserved, because then she is really "at work." I'm more reseved at work but can be myself when I'm home.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:24

I think she looks like she is having a blast. Nothing wrong with that. IMO when she is with G there is an awareness that the paps could snap them at any time and there is an image that G likes to protect and project. badcomputer
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 05 Sep 2012, 18:28

Watched the vid. go Stacey! Looks like she is on vaca with friends, not worrying about anything, enjoying some local fun. Nothing shocking in her behavior, IMO some video of her working past was more shocking, but she was getting paid for that behavior(acting!) LOL!
Liked her outfit, headscarf and all, looks like a normal on vacation outfit for her age.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 05 Sep 2012, 20:35

Clooneys girl I am with you. I think the contract has come to an end.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 05 Sep 2012, 21:39

I agree... she looks more comfortable with her friends than with George. I think that's kind of sad! Personally, I would be myself with my other-half, too. If that's actually what is happening... Who knows???
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 06 Sep 2012, 03:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:Clooneys girl I am with you. I think the contract has come to an end.

Thanks, TNMC! Hopefully, we haven't jinxed it by talking about it. NoNoNo
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 06 Sep 2012, 04:03

blubelle wrote:I think she looks like she is having a blast. Nothing wrong with that. IMO when she is with G there is an awareness that the paps could snap them at any time and there is an image that G likes to protect and project. badcomputer

I agree - he's working, she's with friends, why not have a blast?

I'm certain that there would have been many nights over this summer, particularly in Como where they both have really let loose with friends but we will not ever see those photos.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Sep 2012, 08:18

Many thanks to someone calling themselves mykonos24 who sent me a message today to let me know that Stacy was cheating on George in Mykonos. If there are any Greek speakers here who can clean up the translation, great appreciated.

I've no idea if it's true, but here goes (and thanks to Henway who saved me the trouble of googling the details):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In Mykonos changing ... for the good came the Stacey Keibler, which xesalose the Island of Winds, WITHOUT the George Clooney!

As we have rewritten the star.gr, Keibler is found on the island in recent days, loved the beauty, constantly bringing photos to Twitter from the delights of Mykonos.

Apart from its beauty, 32 year old companion seducer of Hollywood, and loved the beach bars on the island, and no one stopped dancing amid the mad joy, and enjoying it ... with more!

Tall, wearing a hot jean shorts, entertained with more!

And he was not alone. In the beginning came a friend, and then came a gentleman, who did not let minutes from his eyes.

Separately, another man, who was accompanied by that came out of her room!

Click on the video and watch his favorite George Clooney to xesalonei!

Σε ρυθμούς… Μυκόνου μπήκε για τα καλά η Stacey Keibler, η οποία ξεσάλωσε στο Νησί των Ανέμων, ΧΩΡΙΣ τον George Clooney!

Όπως σας έχουμε ξαναγράψει από το star.gr, η Keibler που βρέθηκε στο νησί τις προηγούμενες ημέρες, ξετρελάθηκε από την ομορφιά του, ανεβάζοντας συνεχώς φωτογραφίες στο Twitter της από τις ομορφιές της Μυκόνου.

Εκτός όμως από τις ομορφιές, η 32χρονη σύντροφος του γόη του Hollywood, ξετρελάθηκε και από τα beach bars του νησιού, μιας και δεν σταμάτησε να χορεύει μες την τρελή χαρά, και να το απολαμβάνει… με το παραπάνω!

Πανύψηλη, φορώντας ένα καυτό jean σορτσάκι, διασκέδαζε με το παραπάνω!

Και δεν ήταν μόνη της. Στην αρχή τη συνόδευε μια φίλη της, και μετά έφτασε ένας κύριος, που δεν την άφησε λεπτό από τα μάτια του.

Χώρια ένας άλλος άνδρας, ο οποίος τη συνόδευσε με το που βγήκε από το δωμάτιο της!

Κάντε κλικ στο video και δείτε την αγαπημένη του George Clooney να ξεσαλώνει!!!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 06 Sep 2012, 09:57

He can be just a friend !!! and unless there will be pic of kiss like the KS's pics i don't buy it .
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Sep 2012, 13:31

True we don't know how she had fun beyond the cameras in Como...but she certainly does seem freer here. As for her "friend"...this is a link to Mykonos Live Tv....(this must be your informant Katie)--here is what is written as a caption to the video:

Stacey Keibler left lago di Como in Italy where she was with George Clooney for holidays and came with a friend in Mykonos. It is the first time for Stacey in Mykonos and as we can see she is realy enjoying it. in the evenings she has been seen several times together with a "friend" holding hands walking in the streets of Mykonos.
Άφησε πίσω της για λίγο τη λίμνη Como της Ιταλίας όπου έχει περάσει το μεγαλύτερο μέρος των διακοπών της μαζί με τον σύντροφό της George Clooney, πήρε μια φίλη της και ήρθε στην Ελλάδα. Είναι η πρώτη φορά που το μοντέλο βρίσκεται στην Ελλάδα και από πλανα, μπορεί κανείς να συμπεράνει ότι έχει ξετρελαθεί.Τις βραδινες ωρες κυκλοφορουσε χερι χερι στα σοκακια του νησιου μαζι με τον καλοκαιρινο της ερωτα!!

(The video doesn't show hand holding but does show some guy walking with her at the very end of the video.....)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh and they will probably show up together soon....she has gotten really quiet and he has disappeared again....yes let's not jinx it by talking about a break up Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 06 Sep 2012, 13:57

Or the contract..I mean relationship came to an end BEFORE she left for Greece, and this is how SHE or George, or maybe, the other MAN she has been seeing.. decided to tell the public...
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 06 Sep 2012, 13:58

PHYS MAJOR!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BAAAAAACKKKK!!

hi there Hello! missed ya'......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 15:13

Unfortunately we no longer get pics of George and company cutting loose and having fun, such as dancing. Last time was with EC, before that?Sorry but whatever relationship George and Stacy have I would bet they dance, laugh, and cut loose behind close doors.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:10

Personally, I believe that Stacy would be better off if she was involved with a man closer to her age. They would have more in common. She should be enjoying her youth, instead of wasting it. Love3
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:23

It is not normal thing to be engaged to a man and going on holiday with another (I did years ago, but because the relationship I had I was tired!) when your boyfriend leaves and goes on vacation with a friend. If that happens, something is not right!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:39

The thing is, they BOTH look happier when they are with other people, even when they know they're being photographed.

She looks like she's having a ton of fun, and good for her. I don't know that a summer entertaining the likes of Chris Wallace is at the top of a 32 year old's list of super fun things to do. Since they did the same things George does every year, it also doesn't seem like she had much say in what they did either. Must have been nice to to what she wanted when she wanted, with whom she wanted.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:21

Missa wrote: Must have been nice to to what she wanted when she wanted, with whom she wanted.

And without Gio breathing down her neck. He looks like a nice enough guy, but having someone tag along everywhere I went with my guy would get old quickly. I wonder if she's back in LA. If so, I would think she would have tweeted a pic of Einstein lying in an easily identifiable place at Casa Clooney, with a "good to be home" caption. I hope Einstein is okay. Haven't seen him since Stacy and her friends took him for a boat ride the first of the summer.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:33

EEOsandy wrote:
Missa wrote: Must have been nice to to what she wanted when she wanted, with whom she wanted.

And without Gio breathing down her neck. He looks like a nice enough guy, but having someone tag along everywhere I went with my guy would get old quickly. I wonder if she's back in LA. If so, I would think she would have tweeted a pic of Einstein lying in an easily identifiable place at Casa Clooney, with a "good to be home" caption. I hope Einstein is okay. Haven't seen him since Stacy and her friends took him for a boat ride the first of the summer.

Exactly. I understand the need for security, but even for that dinner in Venice? They were alone; didn't seem like there were hordes of people/other boats around the restaurant. Gio doesn't accompany him to dinner in the U.S. Are Italians really that unpredictable? Seems like George thinks that in every restaurant in Italy there's a dishwasher planning an attack on the off chance he might stop by. Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:44

Betcha George is fun, all we see when he is with his GF's of the moment is what he wants us to see. Over the years he has become very good at not showing much when out and about, walking to a boat or away from one. But remember all the past years when we saw him having fun, now we no longer get to see that side of George. I miss those years.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:47

Back on topic, IMO nothing is wrong with Stacy going on vacation with friends of either sex, can't understand why everyone is making such a big deal over this.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:49

lucy wrote:Betcha George is fun, all we see when he is with his GF's of the moment is what he wants us to see. Over the years he has become very good at not showing much when out and about, walking to a boat or away from one. But remember all the past years when we saw him having fun, now we no longer get to see that side of George. I miss those years.
Hu?! I don't! Not with his GF of the moment.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:59

There will always be a GF of the moment, some you will dislike more than others, but I've learned to try and ignore them.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Sep 2012, 23:05

well....
not me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 23:09

lucy wrote:There will always be a GF of the moment, some you will dislike more than others, but I've learned to try and ignore them.
Lucy, how do you ignore something that's right in you face? Just curious. rabbit
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 04:13

Maggy, after following George With GF- SL- EC-SK just doesn't matter anymore. Plus all the EX's I've read about, than the hook-up's! You become indifferent, at least I have.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Sep 2012, 05:03

Same here. You realise the girlfriends are all the same as each other and will eventually be gone.

Whoever replaces Stacy will annoy the fans just as much as Stacy does.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 05:10

Katiedot wrote:Same here. You realise the girlfriends are all the same as each other and will eventually be gone.

Whoever replaces Stacy will annoy the fans just as much as Stacy does.

Gunslinger
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 07 Sep 2012, 15:43

lucy wrote:Back on topic, IMO nothing is wrong with Stacy going on vacation with friends of either sex, can't understand why everyone is making such a big deal over this.

I agree with you completely...all I saw was a young woman having a good time on vacation. I'm 60 years old and if I was there I would have been dancing and laughing and have a good old time just like Stacy. So I'm confused why it's so terrible for her to enjoy the life she's currently living.

Having said that, I don't think I would be so tone deaf as to be tweeting to my fans about my blessed life though, under the current tight economic circumstances in the US and pretty much every where else in the world. I think she could have been a little more sensitive to the plight of some of her fans back home, some of whom are probably struggling to put food on the table for their children, while she's living large on an extended European vacation.

That's kind of tone deaf but other than that...hey, why should she be walking around with a long face? I wouldn't...
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3