George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o!

+7
barla
cindigirl
premiere
socimar
Katiedot
it's me
Aly
11 posters

Go down

Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! Empty Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o!

Post by Aly Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:43

THIS WAS BROUGHT IN ELISABETTA CANALIS THREAD BUT I HAVE NO INTEREST TO POST THERE LINKS OR ANYTHING ELSE AND DON'T CARE WHAT IS THE WHAT ABOUT THIS THREAD .............BUT when it comes to GC i think he never done that like Steve o way ,so you can't compare between them he onLy had mobile phone ringtone or sounds farts just for fun "even my teen brothers/sisters had this sound on their cell phones as everybody thought it was so funny at this time year or more ago" but he don't share with world what his sh*t or farts alike he sexy sophisticated guy even when he had food poison and everybody made fun of him having diarrhea he was cool guy and he have one thing that Steveo can never have ....CLASS .period.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! Empty Re: Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o!

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:50

did he really do that???? affraid
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o! Empty Re: Sorry Ladies but George Clooney doesn't fart in public like Steve o!

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jul 2012, 06:59

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but George Clooney does fart. I can be sure of that because he's human and all humans fart.

Does he actually fart in public? I doubt it but I'm also not sure that SteveO farts in public either (except maybe where it would get him more publicity and that's not exactly the same thing).

Also, not sure how you define 'in public' but Lisa Snowdon was happy to confirm that they farted together when they were dating. Also, that massively famous film producer whose name I've just blanked told a story about George and Brad Pitt having a farting contest on an airplane when they were filming the Oceans movies.

George says he finds farts funny, that's why he used to place whooopee cushions on set in ER and has a fart application on his iPhone.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 08:40

it's me wrote:did he really do that???? affraid

I was talking about steveo

and yes, I remember the Lisa Snowdon thing Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:03

it's me wrote:
it's me wrote:did he really do that???? affraid

I was talking about steveo

and yes, I remember the Lisa Snowdon thing Rolling Eyes

For It's me - It's all over the internet with several comments by his followers:

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:29

Why do I have the impression that George and Steve-O would enjoy each other's company? Laughing
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:32

socimar wrote:[blockquote class="twitter-tweet">

I was a really nice guy on the plane, I held in a gnarly fart. Now my stomach is killing me and I wish I would have ripped it in the air...

— Steve-O (@SteveO) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Classy guy - I'm pretty sure we've all been there but would rather not advertise it on the internet!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:39

premiere wrote:Why do I have the impression that George and Steve-O would enjoy each other's company? Laughing

.....because you're an intelligent and insightful woman Very Happy Very Happy ....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:22

Katiedot wrote:Also, that massively famous film producer whose name I've just blanked told a story about George and Brad Pitt having a farting contest on an airplane when they were filming the Oceans movies.
Jerry Weintraub
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:26

Thank you!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:43

I try! You're welcome!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:59

This vid was posted before but IMO George is proud of farting in public too.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:07

You just posted this for the "dancing package" CindiGirl!! You know you did!!!! I'm PROUD of you!!!!! Do they actually talk during this interview? I've watched it a million times and I've not heard one word!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:18

Something wrong with your buttons then mel... Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Bye for now....dinner time Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:20

Hey Mel - you have to turn the sound up. His "intestinal outbursts" coincide perfectly with the boat's horn.

Damn he's good! Exploded
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 22:45

sorry girls. My Melbert joke fell flat. Yes, I know they were talking and I heard the boat sounds. I was just implying that I was oblivious to any words or sounds as I was too intrigued by his dancing package...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 22:51

Yes Mel, I completely understand. Some things have priority over mere gas. First things first. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 00:03

LOL mel...my joke fell flat too....must be the moon ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jul 2012, 00:38

Oh no Joanna. My buttons definitely were PUSHED!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 01:12

When I was little, my grandpa used to tell me that when you smelled a fart, you were actually inhaling small particles of sh*t
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 17:51

Well that's a lovely thought, Deb. Blech! LOLOLOLOL!!

(I totally got your joke, melbert! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:55

I'm not sure if George farts in public, intentionally anyway, but I'm sure he lets one loose occasionally. I find it amusing and after all they are the gift that "keeps on giving."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down