George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
In your opinion, what is George thinking? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

In your opinion, what is George thinking?

+7
it's me
Joanna
pattygirl
cindigirl
silly girl
Aly
lelacorb
11 posters

Go down

In your opinion, what is George thinking? Empty In your opinion, what is George thinking?

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:08

After days of photos on the boat, in restaurants, George seems to disappear (probably imprisoned in Villa Oleandra) as dal16 June last year when we reviewed the July 4 surrounded by friends and bodyguards at the event held in Cernobbio with fires artificial. I think it should be a little disheartened by the many mockery of him and Stacy (the Italian press has not been very kind to him, in a nutshell, called him a man with no feelings, no imagination). What do you think knowing that (the word of George) he can not stand and reacts badly to criticism?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

In your opinion, what is George thinking? Empty Re: In your opinion, what is George thinking?

Post by Aly Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:15

And why is that just because he is not posing for the paps anymore Rolling Eyes like you called him ,so now he can't deal with criticism?! he just enjoying his great House in peace with silence with his cousin and his GF and their friends . what in this scream he can not stand and reacts badly to criticism? exactly it is looking so normal and you should be happy he is not annoying to you for posing with Stacy to the paps ,MO

it's not like he caught some of the paps after many mags called him things and start to hit him or scream at him , IMO he done nothing show he can't take criticism or that couple of mags took his attention in first place !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

In your opinion, what is George thinking? Empty Re: In your opinion, what is George thinking?

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:30

Aly wrote:And why is that just because he is not posing for the paps anymore Rolling Eyes like you called him ,so now he can't deal with criticism?! he just enjoying his great hOUSE in peace with silence with his cousin and his GF and their friends . what in this scream he can not stand and reacts badly to criticism? exactly it is looking so normal and you should be happy he is not annoying to you for posing with Stacy to the paps ,MO

it's not like he caught some of the paps after many mags called him things and start to hit him or scream at him , IMO he done nothing show he can't take criticism or that couple of mags took his attention in first place !

What I did was a question to which you respond and you do not need to comment what I think! is well known that we think differently, but I also interested in the opinions of other people because the truth I have not and probably neither do you but without this new forum was a bit dead and I wanted to give it some life.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:35

alright then , but i don't agree that his MIA is sign of his "George can not stand and reacts badly to criticism" it doesn't make sense !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:38

Not sure why he does what he does but I am thinking he is not so much hiding as working. I saw a tweet yesterday where someone saw him and Sandra Bullock in the UK. While this is not definitive I saw another tweet (yes I search his name on twitter Wink ) and someone saw him at Pinewood also in the UK at lunch today....as I said on another thread maybe there are reshoots for Gravitiy. Of course this is just speculation....he could also be drinking wine by his pool in Italy. It is interesting to note that he can disappear when he wants to which makes all those Pap shots doubly suspicious.... JMO....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:55

Aly wrote:alright then , but i don't agree that his MIA is sign of his "George can not stand and reacts badly to criticism" it doesn't make sense !

I do not say this but he says so in many interviews, he says that his worst fault is reacting badly to criticism and does not accept them.

From an interview
THE VETERAN: GEORGE CLOONEY

What is your idea of ​​perfect happiness?
The laughter.
What is your biggest fear?
Hurt someone.
With what historical figure you identify more?
W. C. Fields.
What person, still alive, do you most admire?
My father.
What is the trait that most of himself can not stand?
My reaction to criticism.
What can not stand most in others?
Criticism.
What is your greatest excess?
A house in Italy.
What is your dream trip?
motorcycle for the Alps
What in your opinion the most overrated virtue?
Patience ..
Mind on what occasion?
When to say the truth hurts.
What's not to like most about your appearance?
Posture.
What person, still alive, he despises the most?
Omar Hassan al-Bashir of Sudan President-North.
What words or phrase you use most?
"At the end of the day."
Which talent would you?
That music-I wish I could play an instrument
What is your current state of mind?
Happiness.
If you could change something about himself?
I wish I had read many more books.
If you could change something in his parents?
'd Make them young again
What do you consider it was his greatest achievement?
Working in Sudan.
If you could choose what reincarnmarsi?
My dog ​​- certainly better lives.
What is the most precious object for you?
A pen and a piece of paper.
Where Would you like to live?
Where I am now.
What is your favorite role?
In directing.
What is the quality you most appreciate in a man?
Fidelity.
What is the quality you most appreciate in a woman?
Kindness.
What do you love more than six of his friends?
Their humor.
His favorite writers?
Paddy Chayefsky, Mark Twain.
What is your favorite hero?
Atticus Finch.
Who are your heroes in real life?
All those who run toward danger and not away from it. Not only the military and firefighters, but also the volunteers and journalists.
What do you hate the most?
Greed.
How would you like to die?
With dignity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:25

Thanks for all your informative posts lela. lip smack

I know you covered everything and In watching George's interview in Actors Studio regarding what he likes and dislikes he said he likes bravery, kindness and a belly laugh. He said criticism turns him off. He likes the word shitzsu (because he can say it) and likes the word 'dipshit.' Yes, he really said that. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:30

I think this pretty much says it. When George can give such concise answers to questions, they are "off the cuff", spontaneous and revealing. They are very telling, showing the True GTC, honest and true. This is my own opinion, and this is the George I care about. Doesn't matter who he dates, this is the true man, honest, loving and proud
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:49

Obviously I can only look at what he says about himself and therefore I would imagine that he means criticism of his work.
Or if it's personal criticism, only by people who know him well
and care about him.

I would also imagine that he can take constructive criticism
by people who he respects and are his professional peers.
After all, we all have to do that throughout life and sometimes it's the only way we can learn about ourselves and grow.

(Maybe sometimes people say "criticism" when what they're really talking about is "negative attitudes" ?)

I honestly can't believe that a man who has achieved so much
in 12 years would care about what the gossip press says about him.

I also imagine that the majority of people who know the name George Clooney and have seen his films, across the world,
know very little about him and his personal life style.

Obviously these are just my own thoughts, which I think was the intention of the creator of this thread ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:54

what?

"I need to hurry up"

IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Jun 2012, 20:02

Coming back to the question about what George is thinking, my opinion is that he's not thinking anything.

I think we make a mistake in assuming that George plans everything he does as a reaction to something. WE see his life that way; I don't think he does.

He'll get criticism from someone no matter where he is or what he does so I don't think he worries that much about it. If what the gossip magazines write about him bothered him, he'd have changed his life a long time ago.

His first week of holiday was just that: a holiday. Now he's put his head down and is working so we don't see him at play any more.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 26 Jun 2012, 20:52

Yeah, I tend to agree with Katiedot. Remember how we were saying that it looked like he was cramming the whole Como vacay into one week with SK? Well, could very well be true. Spend time with her and her friends, and probably is concentrating on work now.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Jun 2012, 03:04

On another thread, she's back in the States at a ballgame with Torrie. So, George IS working!

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

My first Yankee game Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 27 Jun 2012, 05:58

Getting back to George's comments I find it interesting that he names the most important trait in a man is fidelity.

Spoken like a true Taurus. So I would surmise that during his relationships (at least now) he stays faithful, until he finds someone else he wants to know and then he breaks up with the current and moves on to the "next" gal he plans to be faithful to...at least for the couple of years or so that he'll stay with her.

Someone called it serial monogamy somewhere not sure if here or on another site but it seems to fit.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down