George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney

4 posters

Go down

Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  Empty Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 18:04

Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney Emily Blunt has praised George Clooney for letting her and her husband John Krasinski get married at his home on Lake Como, in Italy.

Emily Blunt says George Clooney is a ''very kind'' man and she will always be grateful to him for letting her get married at his home.

The 29-year-old star tied the knot with actor John Krasinski in July 2010 and the Hollywood heartthrob offered the couple the use of his property on Lake Como, in Italy, so they could conduct their nuptials in private.

In an interview on UK radio station Magic 105.4, she said: ''Is it a ranch, would you call it a ranch. At his place. His lake, it was lovely, so beautiful. He was very nice to give it to us, it was very kind.''

Despite his generosity, the British actress jokingly claimed George wasn't invited to the wedding.

She claimed to have told him: ''George we would love to get married at your place but can you leave? That would be great''

Emily can currently be seen in 'Five-Year Engagement' and she believes the comedy film will cause arguments between couples who have been engaged for a long time.

But the actress believes she and John had the ''right'' distance between their engagement and wedding ceremony.

She said: ''It was like a year, that's how you do it, I think probably couples that have been engaged for many years will go and see this film and get into an argument.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  Empty Re: Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney

Post by melbert Tue 26 Jun 2012, 01:59

"She claimed to have told him: ''George we would love to get married at your place but can you leave? That would be great'' "

But, we KNOW that he was there!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney  Empty Re: Emily Blunt - Emily Blunt Grateful To 'Kind' Clooney

Post by playfuldeb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 04:50

she seems like a great gal with a good sense of humor. I bet her and John together are a crackup
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris236 Tue 26 Jun 2012, 05:00

I love to cook. I'd invite them over for dinner.... Smile

Gratitude goes a long way. I am grateful for my year last year.
( even this year is rocky )
Kris236
Kris236
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down