George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary

+18
Lighterside
melbert
socimar
annemarie
lovelylois
Cinderella
davidarochelle
Henway
LornaDoone
Maggy
MM
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
noodle
party animal - not!
watching
Katiedot
22 posters

Go down

George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary Empty George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:49

Sounds like a mass of speculationd conjecture to me . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney 'to celebrate anniversary in Italy'

Thursday, 7 June 2012

George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary.

The Hollywood actor's relationship with the blonde beauty seems to be getting stronger and they are rarely apart. According to an insider, George is eager to take Stacy back to the place where their love first blossomed.

"It was at his villa in Lake Como that they really connected last summer," Stacy's friend told Life & Style magazine. "George loves travelling with her."

Stacy has apparently been working out nonstop to get bikini ready. The former WWE wrestler is famed for her statuesque physique and is pulling out all the stops to look gorgeous for her beau.

"I just tried SoulCycle and I do Barry's Bootcamp," the 32-year-old said of her fitness regime. "I actually bought the whole DVD set to take with me!"

George and Stacy are currently holidaying in Mexico together. The couple are soaking up the sun in Cabo San Lucas, one of their favourite destinations for a romantic break.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary Empty Re: George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary

Post by watching Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:51

What incredible sources they have. Because George never goes to Como in the summer. If he does this year, it must be because of this relationship. I guess the last 10 years that he spent the summer there was just dumb luck.

The press will try to make a story our of anything, won't they?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary Empty Re: George Clooney will reportedly whisk girlfriend Stacy Keibler off to Italy to celebrate their one-year anniversary

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Jun 2012, 13:42

The anniversary venue could equally be in London,Paris or Rome. They were both everywhere last summer - probably together..

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 13:49

"They are rarely apart"????????

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:09

thanks a lot KDfor the news+ ! wish them the best anniversary.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:26

noodle wrote:"They are rarely apart"????????

When I read things like this i think I must be following the wrong couple. They are hardly together from what we get to see. Hold onto the champagne corks just yet since they didn't really get together till the end of the summer there's still time for the anniversary celebrations to come to a crashing halt just like with Eli and Sarah Drink 2
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:31

I think that women are like George medicines should be taken in small doses and that is what he is doing with Stacy.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 07 Jun 2012, 16:51

@hmh1108. Your flop-eared tiny bunny avatar is so adorable.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 08 Jun 2012, 05:24

MM wrote:@hmh1108. Your flop-eared tiny bunny avatar is so adorable.
Right... I wish I could read the caption on it, it's too blurry.
Hmh, what does it say?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 08 Jun 2012, 05:37

Such an interesting word: whisk
   
verb (used with object)
1. to move with a rapid, sweeping stroke: She whisked everything off the table with her arm.
2. to sweep (dust, crumbs, etc., or a surface) with a whisk broom, brush, or the like.
3. to draw, snatch, carry, etc., lightly and rapidly: He whisked the money into his pocket.
4. to whip (eggs, cream, etc.) to a froth with a whisk or beating instrument.

verb (used without object)
5. to sweep, pass, or go lightly and rapidly.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 08 Jun 2012, 07:32

LornaDoone wrote:Such an interesting word: whisk
   
verb (used with object)
1. to move with a rapid, sweeping stroke: She whisked everything off the table with her arm.
2. to sweep (dust, crumbs, etc., or a surface) with a whisk broom, brush, or the like.
3. to draw, snatch, carry, etc., lightly and rapidly: He whisked the money into his pocket.

Why do I have an image of Stacy and George riding threw the air on a kitchen whisk, while Stacy laughes with a witches kackle and George looks like a flying monkey. Spliff

Last edited by Henway on Fri 08 Jun 2012, 07:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 08 Jun 2012, 13:03

Life and Style have added to the original article. Apparently new info from a friend of Stacy.

Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM ET
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler's 1-Year Anniversary in Italy

What better place to spend your anniversary than in romantic Italy? That's where George Clooney, 51, and Stacy Keibler, 32, are headed later this summer. "It was at his villa in Lake Como that they really connected last summer, and they're looking forward to celebrating one year together," reveals a friend of Stacy's. "George loves traveling with her." And Stacy tells Life & Style that she can't wait to get back to Europe, "I just love the culture and the experience!"

But the duo have already started their summer getaway with a stop in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "They went together from June 2 to the 6," a source tells Life & Style. "She loves him!"

And she's been working out nonstop to get bikini-ready for her summer travels. "I just tried SoulCycle, and I do Barry's Bootcamp," Stacy told Life & Style. "I actually bought the whole DVD set to take with me!" She'll also be packing a good book that will no doubt spice things up on her and George's anniversary. "I'm reading Fifty Shades of Grey right now," she tells Life & Style. "And I love it!"

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 09 Jun 2012, 05:18

Henway wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Such an interesting word: whisk
   
verb (used with object)

Why do I have an image of Stacy and George riding threw the air on a kitchen whisk, while Stacy laughes with a witches kackle and George looks like a flying monkey. Spliff

And why do I now have a picture of George clicking his ruby slippers together? Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 09 Jun 2012, 07:00

Is it Como time?
June 8, 2012
Posted at 1:42 PM

Posted by Lainey

Photos:
Fame/Flynet, Roshan Perera/Splash
As you know, where George Clooney is concerned, summertime is for Lake Como. Is it Como time yet? I’m only asking because he hasn’t spent the entire summer with Stacy Keibler there yet. They’re coming up on one year and that expiration date that was initially predicted: June 15th. She was underestimated, wasn’t she?

Here’s George with Stacy after dinner with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford last night in LA. Total Photo Assumption here but they look like they’re saying goodbye like for a while. Como soon?

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:05

Most likely Como Suspect ... especially if she has no work. Hey, if I nothing to do for the summer, I'd go! sunny
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:12

South of France first for a wedding?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 09 Jun 2012, 17:45

I predict Stacy will be in Como through July 4th and a little while after that she will return home with a engagement ring on her finger and to say she has some projects in the works. I get the feeling there is more to this relationship than the public knows. Something is up with these two. So far she has beaten the odds, even after modeling wedding dresses in a magazine and all her tweets about being in love.

Last edited by lovelylois on Sat 09 Jun 2012, 18:28; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 17:50

Yes, I agree. That's why I don't understand how come George doesn't come out and act like it. It's not right. He should PDA her and get it over with. Then they can have the double wedding in France like they want. Why all the secrecy?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 09 Jun 2012, 18:44

Lovelylois&Cinderella,
You all can NOT be serious, right?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 09 Jun 2012, 19:22

Yep, I agree, Lovelylois and cinders.

This has always looked different to me. Timing on things not sure, but really I think this is it

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 Jun 2012, 19:52

I think there is much more to George and Stacy than we see. And it is designed to be that way.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 09 Jun 2012, 20:14

Well I see a split on COH between those of you who expect G&SK to deepen their relationship and others that think the opposite.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 09 Jun 2012, 20:28

davidarochelle wrote:Lovelylois&Cinderella,
You all can NOT be serious, right?

I don't know about CInderella, but I am border line serious. After the white house correspondence dinner,she was seen alone, out and about town. IMO they had a lovers spat and then made up. Then she is at the Obama fundraiser and then he takes her mom out to dinner for mother's day, polite, but he could have had a quite dinner at home and avoided all the gossip. Since then, she seems too chatty on twitter and over confident in interviews. Calling it "Our House" and "We raised a lot of money" and "the famous basketball game tweet", letting people know she is in"Cabo" and then in interviews, that she is joining him in Como with her work out tapes and her one novel. She is just too comfortable and I am thinking something is up.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 09 Jun 2012, 21:18

I wouldn't be surprised is they got engaged this summer. To me he has found the perfect soul mate. You can say whatever you want about Stacy, high forehead, too tall, doesn't dress right, doesn’t speak well, but she is not demanding, argumentative, possessive, pouting if she doesn’t get her way (does this remind you of someone??), she is welcomed by George’s friends and the two of them seem to share a lot in common like watching games etc. I think, “She is the one”.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 Jun 2012, 22:45

I don't know about engagement but I do think they fit well together and will be together for a long time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 09 Jun 2012, 23:51

Funny, George has only been consistent in one thing over the last 18 years that I've been following him, his career and his relationships with his "women"... he always moves on to the next one.

So I predict there will be another "one" sometime in the next couple of years or so. George just doesn't seem to last more than 3 years with any woman and if he continues to insist that he won't have children while dating younger and younger women, he has no choice but to eventually move on.

George won't get married. He's a Taurus and he's stubborn as they come especially when it comes to keeping his word. When he says he won't or when he says he's been burnt and won't go there again, he means it.

I realize many of his fans wish him to "settle down" and I've certainly been one to advocate that but he won't do anything anyone ELSE wants him to do.

He'll keep doing what he's doing. Why? Because he knows there is a never ending supply of women who would gladly take Stacy's place. I think Stacy realizes it too and as has been said, is easy going right now but even she will eventually get tired of not getting a more secure commitment from George. She'll either move on or become demanding and the same outcome will eventually be realized.

Stacy will be gone and a new woman will take her place. Eventually, she'll just be his nursemaid, but it will be a new one nevertheless!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 00:09

Coolio Yeah Right 10 out of 10 Yay Lorna!!!!

Last edited by melbert on Sun 10 Jun 2012, 03:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because Lighter HAD to let me know that it was Lorna and not her who wrote the wonderful post above me...)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 10 Jun 2012, 02:34

melbert wrote: Coolio Yeah Right 10 out of 10 Yay Lighter!!!!

While I agree 100% with everything that Lorna said, it was actually Lorna that made that very insightful post Mel...LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 03:39

Oh shit! Not only CRS today, but I'm blind! Sorry Lorna and Lighter... does it count that both your names start with "L"???? Luv ya both!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Jun 2012, 03:57

melbert wrote:Oh shit! Not only CRS today, but I'm blind! Sorry Lorna and Lighter... does it count that both your names start with "L"???? Luv ya both!

You say toe may toe I say, toe mah toe.. easy to confuse the two! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 07:50

Hahahaha!

Well, time will tell.

My take on it is that it'll last for as long as Stacy is happy with the way things are. When she needs more (tick tock tick tock) then they'll call it a day.

I think George is happy enough jogging along with her. As long as she doesn't piss him off or get too demanding I'd guess he'll keep her.

That seems to be the way with all his relationships. I'm not sure she'll make the three year barrier but I guess we'll see.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 10 Jun 2012, 08:22

socimar wrote:I wouldn't be surprised is they got engaged this summer. To me he has found the perfect soul mate. You can say whatever you want about Stacy, high forehead, too tall, doesn't dress right, doesn’t speak well, but she is not demanding, argumentative, possessive, pouting if she doesn’t get her way (does this remind you of someone??), she is welcomed by George’s friends and the two of them seem to share a lot in common like watching games etc. I think, “She is the one”.

... Thumbs up! Thumbs up! yes, you're right...she's the perfect escort...... and well paid.... super cool super cool super cool super cool
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:35

socimar wrote:I wouldn't be surprised is they got engaged this summer. To me he has found the perfect soul mate. You can say whatever you want about Stacy, high forehead, too tall, doesn't dress right, doesn’t speak well, but she is not demanding, argumentative, possessive, pouting if she doesn’t get her way (does this remind you of someone??), she is welcomed by George’s friends and the two of them seem to share a lot in common like watching games etc. I think, “She is the one”.

Didn't you think Eli was going to be the one also when they started dating? So far you are 0 for 1, lets see if your odds improve, but I think it's highly unlikely. When George says he's never getting married again I have a tendency to believe him.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:42

I am not sure if getting married is even the big hurdle--having kids at his age though is tough!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:42

Um, how exactly do you know this? We honestly don't see them together much, and when we do, it's on a very public red carpet or with a group of people....you've no idea what they're like when alone together. And every GF seems to have alot in common with G when they're with them - SL and G suppposedly liked watching Fear Factor and other reality shows, And Eli was Italian, and G loves all things Italian....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 24 Jun 2012, 04:29

How rude of me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and many more - with whomever. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down