George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

+29
Aly
Duffy
blubelle
LornaDoone
fava
pandabear
Missa
lucy
Joanna
barla
melbert
cindigirl
bellybaby
watching
Katiedot
janieb
premiere
Maggy
George Fan
EEOsandy
m4rose
party animal - not!
silly girl
adgran
Clooneygirl
davidarochelle
lelacorb
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

Post by lucy Wed 15 Aug 2012, 18:51

Something odd happened with G&E at the end, I could believe that he wasn't happy about EC on DWTS. Could also see GTC a little vengeful towards DWTS and not wanting Stacy to do it. Was so surprised when she wasn't one of the all-stars, she did well her season and was well liked for her dancing.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them.

Post by Missa Wed 15 Aug 2012, 19:12

cindigirl wrote:
Missa wrote:It's kind of interesting when you think about it: all his recent girlfriends have been the same sort of d-list-desperate-for-the-A-list girls, all in similar professions (model/actress/tv presenter) and all at an age when it's really make it or break it in Hollywood.

Yes Missa - but look at all the fun they had.

I'm not sure if you mean "fun with George" or "fun in their careers". I'm sure their careers were fun when they started, but it must be a little scary to get to a point where they don't see a lot more work coming, and at the same time knowing there really isn't anything else they can do. And I'm sure their time with George is a blast, but in the end they're a year or two older with even fewer decent prospects. Only George comes out on top, ready to move on to the next girl.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 15 Aug 2012, 19:36

Missa - I meant fun with George. I'm pretty sure they all know what's at the end of the line and that's they're on their own. I'm thinking Sarah and Eli may have been the only ones to see more in this relationship. G makes his intentions clear from the beginning and if they're smart they'll remember. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 15 Aug 2012, 19:52

Here's a thought, maybe it actually has nothing to do with George and the simple fact is that the network did not want her back. Yes she did well and people liked her before but she became rather pissy towards then end when people started to comment on how unfair it was that a trained dancer got to appear. Maybe they didnt want the negative attention again for the show.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:08

According to CDAN; 1. Stacy called the producers and asked to be on the show 2. Made arrangements 3. Then told George.

I am pretty sure Stacy knew George would not approve but she still called anyway. I wonder if she told George they came to her and made George feel bad hence the supermarket show and countless staged photo ops. She is traveling the world in private jets with Jennifer Aniston. I don't really think she is giving up too much by not doing DWTS.

When these two break up it is not going to be pretty. She is already making him look like an ass over this. Stacy is no victim.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 16 Aug 2012, 09:13

Clooneygirl wrote:According to CDAN; 1. Stacy called the producers and asked to be on the show 2. Made arrangements 3. Then told George.

I am pretty sure Stacy knew George would not approve but she still called anyway. I wonder if she told George they came to her and made George feel bad hence the supermarket show and countless staged photo ops. She is traveling the world in private jets with Jennifer Aniston. I don't really think she is giving up too much by not doing DWTS.

When these two break up it is not going to be pretty. She is already making him look like an ass over this. Stacy is no victim.

It is not a bad theory.

George named as a producer on August: Osage County with is being made by Weinstein.
Stacy seeks out and gets hired for DWTS all stars to help relaunch her career.
She then turns down DWTS because George says it's him or the show.
George asks Weistein for a favour which he is willing to do as they will be working together in the fall and he wants to keep George happy.
Weinstein hires Stacy as the host of the supermarket show that is created ny Weinstein's company.
Stacy gets a replacement gig that isn't considered damaging to the Clooney brand.

Looks about the same as to how Betty got the Leverage gig.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 Aug 2012, 09:59

That could well be it, Watching.

Clooneygirl wrote:When these two break up it is not going to be pretty. She is already making him look like an ass over this. Stacy is no victim.
Ah, we've been saying this about every girlfriend. We all "knew" that Sarah Larson was vindictive and vicious and it would be a nasty breakup. We all "knew" Canalis wouldn't walk away easily.

The worst we ever got was Elisabetta's comment that he was a father figure to her.

I'll bet that Stacy too will fade quietly into the woodwork without a whimper.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 16 Aug 2012, 14:54

IME its always the ones that are seen as "the girl next door" that you have to watch out for. They can be outright nasty they just do it behind your back to protect their sweet image. Maybe Stacy will be the one that does the tell all book if things dont work out the way she wants. It really wouldnt surprise me.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:12

To me she seems to be a good doggy plus she's "working" the relationship like a job.
And for all of her efforts to be the perfect girlfriend of course she does expect something in return.
Also you cannot have a relationship without any development, give a little and people want more and more and more.....

It would be interesting to see what happens, when she drops her smiling mask.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 02:09

The next mrs clooney wrote:IME its always the ones that are seen as "the girl next door" that you have to watch out for. They can be outright nasty they just do it behind your back to protect their sweet image. Maybe Stacy will be the one that does the tell all book if things dont work out the way she wants. It really wouldnt surprise me.

I agree, TNMC. The others weren't into the hollywood scene before dating George. Stacy has been hustling for a good 5+ years. She knows how the game is played. She is finally living her dream. I don't picture her going away quietly. Hopefully, George made her sign an iron clad agreement.

Again, just speculating...
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Aug 2012, 04:21

Speculate away, but the same was said for all of this other girlfriends too.

Don't forget that anyone who still wants to have any sort of career post-Clooney is not going to bite the hand that feeds.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

DWTS all stars, will Stacy be one of them. - Page 4 Empty Enty Lawyer's EASIEST Blind Item EVER!

Post by LornaDoone Sat 18 Aug 2012, 06:21

Not sure it this is posted elsewhere but...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Blind Item #1 - The Easiest Blind Item Ever

Honestly, everyone should get this. The only reason I am even making it a blind item is because it is more fun sometimes to break a story this way instead of writing it out. What A+ list actor who will never get married but loves having one or two year long relationships with a variety of women you have mostly never heard of has a current girlfriend who once starred on a very popular reality show. The current girlfriend called producers of the show and asked to be on the upcoming season. They said yes and were ecstatic to have her come on board and be on the show. Everything was all set up and she went to tell her A+ list actor boyfriend about it and he said no. He would not let her do it. It was a deal breaker if she did. Apparently he was still upset that the producers had given his former girlfriend a spot in the show and felt they did so to take advantage of the fact she had dated him. Noooooo. You think so? You mean she didn't get it because she was some well known celebrity on her own? So, the girlfriend had to break the news to the producers and then put on her happy face and do what the A+ list actor wanted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 18 Aug 2012, 06:22

Ah crap just found it in DWTS thread oh well always late to the party!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 18 Aug 2012, 08:15

so?
revealed?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:36

I'm sure the reveal won't be until they do the BIG reveals on January 1st and the 4th of July.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 18 Aug 2012, 14:47

I'm sure too, Mel, although can't see the point of 'revealing' this one when it's this obvious. Oh well, it'll be confirmed in a few months' time.

Lorna - just moved your post to this thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 18 Aug 2012, 20:53

Interesting that she called the show to be on it and not the other way around.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 18 Aug 2012, 21:08

I still don't think George told her she couldn't do it. Maybe he implied that he didn't want her to do it, but IMO that would be the extent of it. I think he's too smart to forbid or inhibit any GF from accepting work. That would be fodder for a lawsuit if/when the relationship ended.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 22 Aug 2012, 19:44

From Gossip Cop today....so is this the truth?

George Clooney Banned Stacy Keibler From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
Truth rating: 0

1:15 pm, August 22nd, 2012

“George Tells Stacy No To Dancing,” reads a headline from Star, which claims George Clooney forbade Stacy Keibler from taking part in the upcoming season of “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars.”

According to an alleged “DWTS insider” for the mag, “She wanted to return to the show — but George nixed the idea. He said no.”

How come?

The tabloid says Clooney “is still nettled that producers cast his ex, Elisabetta Canalis, last year.”

“The only reason she was on was because she had dated George,” explains the supposed source, adding, “He thought it was a cheap publicity stunt, and he’s holding a grudge about it.”

That’s funny, because a Keibler friend tells Gossip Cop that the actress — who’s hosting a new Lifetime reality show — was NEVER slated to return to the dancing competition in the first place.

Our insider says, “Her other projects did not allow for her to shoot the show.”

Oops.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 22 Aug 2012, 21:43

silly girl wrote:

That’s funny, because a Keibler friend tells Gossip Cop that the actress — who’s hosting a new Lifetime reality show — was NEVER slated to return to the dancing competition in the first place.

Our insider says, “Her other projects did not allow for her to shoot the show.”

Projects, plural? They mean the ten episode basic cable reality show that will probably take a week to shoot at most? Yeah, I could see how time consuming that would be. Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 23 Aug 2012, 01:49

If not for that show she wouldn't be 'famous' enough for him to date. What's his real problem with it I wonder.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 23 Aug 2012, 02:34

Well, it makes me wonder if he EVER watched it and said to her, that he had watched her on it and was interested about that, seeing how he seems to react to it. Bet he heard about it the same way we did...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 05:02

So, whose version do we believe, eh?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 23 Aug 2012, 08:26

Her "projects" is being the beck and call girlfriend of an actor.

No denial that George refused to allow her to do the show though or that the rumour he denied it was false.....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 08:49

Note who the denial is coming from. Not George: "a Keibler friend tells Gossip Cop that the actress — who’s hosting a new Lifetime reality show — was NEVER slated to return to the dancing competition in the first place"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:14

Exactly! This is a PR move from Camp Keibler in response to the blind item.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:49

Now I'm not so sure. Apparently the story first ran in Star Magazine. The same magazine that ran a couple of other stupid stories about George recently, ones that made him look bad.

[warning! pet conspiracy theory coming up!] You guys may remember a while back that I was wondering whether the National Enquirer had something against George because for a while they were publishing stories about George that made him look bad?

Well, guess who owns Star magazine? American Media Inc, who, maybe coincidentally maybe not, also own [drum roll please!] the National Enquirer!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:04

Interesting CT, you add just a little truth to any lie and you get people wondering. Still think the George being upset with DWTS reason for inviting Eli on show sounds like there could be some truth there.
SK, not being on DWTS for other projects, could also be true, but IMO she should of passed on something and gone for DWTS. That wouldn't of given her much free time, but may of been better for future projects.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 23 Aug 2012, 12:41

I would believe that George didn't want her to do it because they had cast Eli - he's right. It was a pr stunt to use her; but seriously what did he expect? If DWTS didn't use her, somebody else would have.

I also can't believe that she was NEVER slated, or considered. She was apparently a popular contestant, she's very attractive - and one of the few that got a title (Weapons of mass seduction?), AND, she's dating George Clooney. Of course, they'd want her.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:11

bellybaby wrote:I would believe that George didn't want her to do it because they had cast Eli - he's right. It was a pr stunt to use her; but seriously what did he expect? If DWTS didn't use her, somebody else would have.

I also can't believe that she was NEVER slated, or considered. She was apparently a popular contestant, she's very attractive - and one of the few that got a title (Weapons of mass seduction?), AND, she's dating George Clooney. Of course, they'd want her.

Right. Even if she weren't dating George, she would have been at the top of the list. Add the fact that she's dating a movie star, and clearly her stock value goes up. Someone said no; whether it was Stacy or George, we'll never know.

And for George to complain about others using women for PR stunts...what's that saying about the pot and the kettle? Suspect
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:57

I also find it hard to believe she was never even considered.

One thing that does cross my mind is a question of money. I'm not sure how much DWTS pays, and although I'm assuming it pays well, maybe the supermarket hosting gig pays better?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:01

The "stars" are paid for each week they remain in competition. I believe that by the time they are in the finals and/or finally win, their payday is upward to $400,000. AND the mirror ball trophy, of course!!! I can't believe she'll clear that with 10 episodes on Lifetime.

I'm amending my post by adding what I found:

DWTS salaries: How much do the stars make?

Ever wonder what's in it for the stars and dancers, aside from fame and glory? Recent information from TMZ shines some light on what was previously a very murky subject.

Because she's a minor, Shawn Johnson's agreement with DWTS had to be approved by an L.A. County judge. The contract, a public document because it was filed with the court, was obtained by TMZ and contains juicy details about the stars' compensation for appearing on the show.

Initial guaranteed salary: $125,000. Then Shawn earned $10,000 per week for weeks 3 and 4. Each additional week she survived after that was worth an escalating bonus: $20,000 each for weeks 5-7; $30,000 each for weeks 8 and 9; and a whopping $50K each for weeks 10 and 11.

In total, she earned the maximum possible $365,000 for making it to the final show! Additional details: A commitment to train around 20 hours per week, and a waiver releasing ABC and the show's producers from liability for any injuries connected to the show. Good thing, this season!

Previously, Howard Stern had provided the only concrete info about DWTS salaries, after his wife Beth Ostrosky turned down an offer to appear on Season 3 of DWTS. He said she also was offered a base salary of of $125,000 to appear on the show, plus $20,000 per week that she managed to stay on the show without being eliminated, and a $50,000 bonus if the show was extended to a ninth-week recap show. (There were fewer stars and thus fewer episodes in Season 3.) Total: Up to $245,000 depending on when she was eliminated.

An undated item from Amazon Answers echoed that $245K claim, and says that the first-season stars only made $125,000 for the whole season, apparently before the show was the proven hit it later became.

As for the professional dancers, the only references we could find (also undated) said they make 5,200 per episode, up from around $1,600 in earlier seasons. Even that higher number seems seriously low at this point, given the show's success and the increasing popularity of some of the pros like Julianne and Derek Hough.

Is there any other information out there about how much the DWTS cast is paid?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:30

Katiedot wrote:I also find it hard to believe she was never even considered.

One thing that does cross my mind is a question of money. I'm not sure how much DWTS pays, and although I'm assuming it pays well, maybe the supermarket hosting gig pays better?

I have to agree that she was never in the running for it. As for her other projects being a conflict. Many of the stars on there actually have other jobs that they manage to do while also doing DWTS. Think of Maria Menuenos, she was on Extra 5 days a week as a host and still did DWTS. The professionals often travel to where the star is for rehearsals. Not sure that her hosting gig would have posed as problem.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:33

This probably sounds really naive, and I almost can't believe I thought differently myself, but THEY GET PAID?!?!?! I guess I just assumed, like most "celebrity" reality shows, they were playing for charity. Most of them all already millionaires, several times over, what the heck do they need a paycheck for? I thought the trade off was, you get exposure to hopefully bump up your career, and a charity gets a nice chunk of change. Now I wish I watched the stupid thing so I could stop watching it in protest. NoNoNo
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:50

I never thought she was in the running for it. And if she wasn't, a theory (and theory only) could be that IF George was upset about EC being on the show, perhaps he expressed his ire and pissed someone off. I don't think George would have forbade her from being on the show and I don't think she would have turned it down. Her career isn't exactly on fire. She needs exposure and would have gotten way more exposure from DWTS than the grocery gig. The only other reason I think she would have turned it down is for a better job, and if Simon Cowell goes completely insane or for whatever reason wants the certain demise of X Factor, I guess that could happen. hidingbehindsofa
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:56

Hard to get figures for hosting TV shows. This one says 50k per episode isn't unheard of, which would add up to half a million for a 10 episode show, but someone please tell me they aren't going to pay Stacy that much!!

There is no set answer. If the show falls under AFTRA or SAG jurisdiction, for instance on NBC or FOX, much more than the host of a small show on The Game Show network, celeb hosted shows are usually in the 50k ballpark for an NBC show (per episode) small non union shows can be 1-2 k an episode.

I think it would depend on how much of a celebrity the network think Stacy is. And that, of course, would depend on how good her agent is at negotiating.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:57

I revisited Gossip Cop and Stacy's DWTS article from yesterday and there's not even one comment on the topic. Either posters are getting tired of making fun of her or they're just getting tired of her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 19:00

cindigirl wrote:I revisited Gossip Cop and Stacy's DWTS article from yesterday and there's not even one comment on the topic. Either posters are getting tired of making fun of her or they're just getting tired of her.

I noticed that too Cindi. Hers and Snooki's stories were the only two posted recently with no comments.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 19:08

I think it's good judgement for her not to participate in DWTS. When Eli became a contestant the interviewers were all over her like white on rice to comment on George, even though she tried her best to avoid G questions.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Aug 2012, 19:28

Missa wrote:This probably sounds really naive, and I almost can't believe I thought differently myself, but THEY GET PAID?!?!?! I guess I just assumed, like most "celebrity" reality shows, they were playing for charity. Most of them all already millionaires, several times over, what the heck do they need a paycheck for? I thought the trade off was, you get exposure to hopefully bump up your career, and a charity gets a nice chunk of change. Now I wish I watched the stupid thing so I could stop watching it in protest. NoNoNo

Actually a lot of the stars they have on are "has beens" who are looking to get their career back. It provides them with a paycheck and also gives them a great deal of exposure to get back into the business. My guess is that Stacy did it the first time to kick start her career since she really hadnt done anything since her wrestling days. Guess she doesnt need the exposure now that she has George Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 23 Aug 2012, 19:33

You're right, Cindigirl, and I think it was entirely her choice. I don't think she was 'lent on' either. She's very happy at the moment, and to be honest, if it were you, would you be chasing back across the Atlantic, to essentially do a show you've done once already, even tho you love dancing? Or would you be finding something a bit different which stretches your career on a bit, and at the same time means you can make time for your boyfriend?

It's not really as tho she's on the breadline. I think she's probably getting loads of different job offers......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Aug 2012, 21:46

party animal - not! wrote:You're right, Cindigirl, and I think it was entirely her choice. I don't think she was 'lent on' either. She's very happy at the moment, and to be honest, if it were you, would you be chasing back across the Atlantic, to essentially do a show you've done once already, even tho you love dancing? Or would you be finding something a bit different which stretches your career on a bit, and at the same time means you can make time for your boyfriend?

It's not really as tho she's on the breadline. I think she's probably getting loads of different job offers......

If she's getting loads of different job offers, and selected the grocery show out of all those amazing options, she's dumber than I thought.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 22:02

Totally agree with you, Missa. Here are the 2011 salaries of some reality show hosts. These aren't the big stars like Ryan Seacrest, Jeff Probst, etc., but I would think any of these make way more than what Stacy will make on the grocery show.

Gene Simmons of Family Jewels: $125,000 per episode
Nick Cannon and Howie Mandel of America’s Got Talent: $70,000 (each) per episode
Cat Deeley of So You Think You Can Dance: $60,000 per episode
Chris Harrison of The Bachelor: $60,000 per episode
Carson Daly of The Voice: $40,000 per episode

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 23 Aug 2012, 23:19

All those people were either well known before they took the hosting gig, or are on a network show, which always pay better. Maybe she's just getting her $25,000 appearance fee for each episode. Whatever it ends up being, it will almost certainly be more than any of us make in a year doing actual work.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 24 Aug 2012, 02:43

I was wondering how much Stacy's salary was when she was a wrestler. I found this....

Stacy Keibler made more money from her few weeks on "Dancing with the Stars" than she made in a year with WWE. The New York Post reports that Keibler made $200,000 from the hit TV show compared to her $125,000 yearly WWE salary. Check out their article on this story here.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:00

When she and George first got together and some on here were talking about how she had a lot of money and also that her net worth was said to be $4.5M, I looked up wrestlers' salaries. This says she made $178K a year. That is certainly a respectable annual salary and I'm sure she has also had some endorsements, but when you think about her living in LA for the past ten years with few "projects" and her and Geoff Stults' sports team going bankrupt I don't see how she can possibly have a lot of money. I deleted most of the wrestlers' names except the ones that were friends/BFs of Stacy's and I also left the "Undertaker" in because he was the highest paid.

Below is the World Wrestling Entertainment talent roster payroll that was taken from October of 2004 until February of 2006. The shown dollar amount beside each wrestler is the grand total that they earned from World Wrestling Entertainment in a one year period (downside guarantees, bonuses, and merchandise shares). Some wrestler’s were given special privileges and bonuses in their contracts which can also be seen beside their total pay. All wrestler’s contracts begin and end at different months of the year, there for each shown amount is what that particular wrestler earned in a 365 day time period between October 2004 and February 2006 (or however long they have been with the company). All dollar amounts were rounded up/down (Example: $244,766 would be $245,000)

– Randy Orton: $711,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
– Ric Flair: $508,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
– Stacy Keibler: $178,000 (Only downside paid during absence)
– Torrie Wilson: $260,000
– Trish Stratus: $618,000 (Receives 20% of all Trish Stratus merchandise sold)
– Undertaker: $1,811,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:09

Well, considering she pretty much sold her soul to the devil and the videos documenting all of it will be available forever on youtube...she really didn't make much money at all.

I am sure George pays much better! Spliff
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:17

But you also have to take into account the amount of money she will have made for posing in her thong for all those photo shoots. That's probably where most of her income came from.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Aug 2012, 03:19

Oh and the appearences she will have made. Wrestlers are very popular with a certain crowd and they would get paid to show up at events or open adult video stores.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Aug 2012, 08:54

Even before she met George her appearance fee was $10,000.

Which is something I really can't get my head around that people really pay that much for someone who I don't think was all that well known.

So I think she's doing ok.

How much she gets paid for the supermarket show is something we'll never know. It may still work out more than what she'd make on DWTS (especially if she doesn't make it to the finals) and it looks better on her CV to host her own show than to appear on a reality show.

Just my speculation here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next