George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels

+8
silly girl
Joanna
lovelylois
lelacorb
Lakin460
annemarie
Katiedot
bellybaby
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels Empty George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels

Post by bellybaby Wed 02 May 2012, 13:58

[this conversation has been moved from another thread. Katiedot]

"free jewelry"??

Ok, I've heard about this "jewely" that these GF's get, but is it all invisible??? Never seen any of it on any of them (although one GF, don't remember who was photoed wearing diamond earrings, supposedly from G - but then a few posters said he gave the same earrings to other GF"s ??)
Do you think they're not allowed to wear it? If he gave me jewelry, it would never come off and I'd be flaunting it at every chance!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels Empty Re: George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 May 2012, 17:39

bellybaby wrote: "free jewelry"??

Ok, I've heard about this "jewely" that these GF's get, but is it all invisible??? Never seen any of it on any of them (although one GF, don't remember who was photoed wearing diamond earrings, supposedly from G - but then a few posters said he gave the same earrings to other GF"s ??)
Do you think they're not allowed to wear it? If he gave me jewelry, it would never come off and I'd be flaunting it at every chance!!!
Same here (or actually, any jewellery, no matter who gives it to me - I love bling!

What I meant though was the super expensive stuff they wear on the red carpet and then have to give back because it's all on loan. I thought Stacy did wear some at some appearances but just don't care enough to go back and check!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels Empty Re: George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels

Post by annemarie Wed 02 May 2012, 17:50

He gave Sarah earrings i think they were pearls or they might have been diamonds . She wore them on that magazine cover of her on the motorcycle I think it said they were a x mas gift from George. Stacy has worn jewelry I remember when they described her outfit they say the jewelry.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 02 May 2012, 20:40

I'd remembered that Eli was supposedly given a Cartier ring and/or necklace? But don't think we ever saw her wearing it...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 02 May 2012, 21:26

I read awhile back that George had given Stacy a diamond Cartier "Eternity" bracelet for Christmas and she was wearing a diamond bracelet on one of the earlier red carpets, but can't confirm it was the one he gave her.

Last edited by Lakin460 on Wed 02 May 2012, 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 02 May 2012, 21:58

annemarie wrote:He gave Sarah earrings i think they were pearls or they might have been diamonds . She wore them on that magazine cover of her on the motorcycle I think it said they were a x mas gift from George. Stacy has worn jewelry I remember when they described her outfit they say the jewelry.

Clooney buys the ring to the Canalis
And after meeting their relatives now the year the couple has sealed their engagement with a precious ring.
Posted on 09/10/09 in News | TAG: Marriage clooney, george clooney, elisabetta canalis, george cartier ring
FacebookTwitter

George ready to yes, he bought the ring.

Clooney-Canalis and the story continues ...
Go to the photogallery
For weeks following the printing step by step the relationship between George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis and after meeting their relatives and close friends, now the level of the report is the big step and various indiscretions would see George ready for marriage.
The proof is the ring that the American actor has given in recent days to Eli, a classic engagement ring designed by Cartier for a value of less than 12 thousand dollars.
A leaked report from In Touch magazine that she caught George in gemstone jewelry to choose the right gift as a token of love.

ads by Google
Novità! Fai clic sulle parole riportate sopra per modificare e visualizzare le traduzioni alternative. Elimina
Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell'export

Ely remember a diamond necklace in a Venice, diamond earrings and a yearn for Oscar's diamond Cartier this was written by the Italian press, right?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels Empty George Clooney, his girlfriends, the jewels

Post by lelacorb Wed 02 May 2012, 22:05

The Italian press had written that George had given her a diamond necklace to Ely to VENICE EO EARRINGS FOR THE OSCAR AND SEE IF THE PICTURES ARE THE SAME
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 02 May 2012, 22:33

There is a picture of Sarah and she is wearing what look like the same earrings that Eli has on. The picture of Sarah is when they were in Italy where George got the award.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 02 May 2012, 22:47

I bet for George buying jewelry for a girl is nothing. It is just a gift with no real emotion or attachment behind it. Oh its Christmas, do I buy her a Cartier bracelet or a Louis Vuitton bag. Money is not an issue for him. I wouldn't be surprised ,if he had a personal shopper pick it out for him. Then the girlfriend likes to wear it out and about to show the world she is the "it girl" of George Clooney,

Last edited by lovelylois on Wed 02 May 2012, 22:49; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 02 May 2012, 22:49

lovelylois wrote:I bet for George buying jewelry for a girl is nothing. It is just a gift with no real emotion or attachment behind it. Oh its Christmas, do I buy her a Cartier bracelet or a Louis Vuitton bag. Money is not an issue for him. I wouldn't be surprised ,if he had a personal shopper pick it out for him.

my thoughts exactly...
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 02 May 2012, 23:44

It looks like Eli and Sarah are wearing the same earrings. So , maybe these are his gift of choice and he has a supply of them I haven't seen Stacy wear any like them she seems to like big earrings.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 02 May 2012, 23:52

I thought this thread was about something "completely different"
when I saw the title !

in bed lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 03 May 2012, 00:02

Ok Joanna...now you have made me snort and spit....funniest moment of my day! thanks

Laughing

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2012, 00:20

Yes, it caught my funny bone too silly girl....

OK...now go over to "I'm So Sexy" videos !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 03 May 2012, 00:25

cheers Good one, Joanna!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 03 May 2012, 00:48

Joanna wrote:I thought this thread was about something "completely different"
when I saw the title !

in bed lol!

I did too!! Make happy

then again. i wear jewelry just every now and then. i got my ears re pierced and don't even change them very often.

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2012, 01:00

How do you change your ears Michelle ??? Joking
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 03 May 2012, 01:17

Sometimes i wear elephant ears and then nibble them sometimes when i am hungry ROTFL
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 03 May 2012, 12:46

Back when the earrings came up, somebody commented that LIsa had a pair also - that George bought the same ones for all the GFs, and that it was most likely his assistant that bought them...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 03 May 2012, 17:00

What is it with women and Jewelry????? Call me crazy but I like TOOLS...
and BIG ONES!!!
I would rather have a band saw any day over diamond earnings,especially after watching Blood Diamonds...Sad
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 17:56

Well I can't lie I love jewelry, unfortunately i'm loss prone so the diamonds i've had I have lost much to my husbands dismay. So no diamonds for me .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2012, 18:00

OK then......."you're crazy" phys major liking BIG Tools Coolio

BTW... I love Amethysts in silver.... not diamonds
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 03 May 2012, 18:40

LOL!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 May 2012, 18:43

I'n not a fan of jewels either but do like TOOLS. Depending of course on who the tools come with.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2012, 19:15

But of course !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 19:17

LOl

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 03 May 2012, 20:01

i found something of interest for Phys ed, Cindi and I. I do wear jewelry a LITTLE bit but not often

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've always had a saying of my own for a long time anyway that i sing when i hear the song " diamonds are a girls best friend"

i would rather take go on a fun trip than wear expensive jewelry because an airplane is my best friend Wheee!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 May 2012, 20:51

If I had expensive jewelry my next stop would be the jewelry store. Gold (I don't know about diamonds) are worth $200 an ounce.

Then you could take that fun trip Michelle. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2012, 21:19

If anyone is going to sell their gold for scrap, then it's a good idea to cut out the middle man....a jewellery store for instance.... and search for a direct gold dealer, who shows the daily buying price
on their web site.
Speaking from experience.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down