George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

+32
Kimber :)
davidarochelle
zizi
Cinderella
Joanna
sadDonkey
pandabear
blubelle
bellybaby
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
cindigirl
fluffy
Natascha
laetval
ladydi
Kimber
Lighterside
Atalante
it's me
lolo"layla"
Katiedot
sisieq
playfuldeb
PigLove
Tigerina
Vi
Dexterdidit
melbert
Merlin
Casey
36 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by melbert Fri 07 Jan 2011, 02:58

Yay Kimber on the big 5 - 0!!!!! You're 50 before George is!! Oh, and by the way, I'm in his room right now (but he's not here yet)! Thanks also for the update. And thanks Katie - you be the bomb!!!!!! cherry
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum

Post by playfuldeb Fri 07 Jan 2011, 05:03

Hey Kimber - we truly appreciate you and all your hard work.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Jan 2011, 05:45

Yep I have bookmarked the new address but not up and running yet! Thanks for all your hardwork Kimber we will need to shout you a drink or three. Look forward to the new board as long as it doesn't make me register again...too tempting to change my nick again.

Mercado/Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 07 Jan 2011, 07:19

Thanks Kimber and Katiedot.... Very Happy
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Jan 2011, 07:21

Thanks for all your hard hard hard work Kimber cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 07 Jan 2011, 14:43

Thank you to ALL the forum/blog mistresses who have tirelessly provided all of us a place to go and chat and whine and have a really all round good time together! There have been so many efforts by so many people, to provide a place for us to gather and it's never enough to say THANK YOU! cheers for all the personal time spent that you could be doing other things in your lives. (Yeah, imagine that, having one without the forum in it! But don't DWELL too long on it, we need these forums! HA) I love you
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Jan 2011, 02:09

I've got to "ditto" you Lighter! Just what I was thinkin'!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 08 Jan 2011, 05:16

Thanks Katiedot I think there would be alot of women in deep depression by now if it hadn't been for your clooney lighthouse! Thanks for all your hardwork. I agree with Lighter a non Clooney board life would be so boring without all of us and really the outdoors are very over rated!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Jan 2011, 07:56

Dexter.... Laughing out loud
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Sun 09 Jan 2011, 07:03

Thanks everyone! We are now up and going! You should be able to login with the same id/password. If you have any troubles just email me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kimber
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jan 2011, 08:57

done
thanks cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sun 09 Jan 2011, 19:03

Just joined CNCU. Wow. Overwhelming! Not sure I'll be as vocal there, but many thanks to Kimber for keeping it going. Smile
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jan 2011, 19:17

George is overwhelming....

overwhelmingly pigheaded
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Jan 2011, 20:35

PigLove, you post wherever you're comfortable. But know this, you're posts are wonderful and I enjoy reading you! Like a Star @ heaven
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 09 Jan 2011, 21:05

And I ... still can't get in. Where is Robin Hood when you need him. Loud hailer

George stares at his goats at 23.00h on BBC 2. Coolio Blow horn Cheerleader Sofa bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 09 Jan 2011, 21:26

Atalante wrote:And I ... still can't get in. Where is Robin Hood when you need him. Loud hailer

George stares at his goats at 23.00h on BBC 2. Coolio Blow horn Cheerleader Sofa bounce

Do you have the new link?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sun 09 Jan 2011, 21:54

Atalante: If you haven't already seen Goats, it's a hoot. SPARKLY EYES!!!

Sisieq: Thanks. Smile
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 09 Jan 2011, 22:09

PigLove wrote:Sisieq: Thanks. Smile

Actually that should go to Melbert's post. HOWEVER! You must have read my mind because I was coming back here to post this: I'd follow you anywhere. LOL!

Very willing to share thanks with Melbert.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jan 2011, 22:47

Atalante wrote:

hehehe
nice Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 09 Jan 2011, 23:27

Yeah it's up and running again with a couple of hiccups but where there is a wil to post about clooney there is always a way!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jan 2011, 23:47

sure

speaking about films: what about the american dvd in italy? when?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sun 09 Jan 2011, 23:49

How could I have done that to Melbert? Oh, the shame.

For Mel: bounce Give Flowers Not worthy

(And you know how I feel about those smileys) Wink
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sun 09 Jan 2011, 23:50

How can it not be out in Italy yet? It's an ITALIAN MOVIE. Strange. There's hardly even any dialogue to translate.
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Jan 2011, 00:20

Oh PigLove, all those smilies!! You're just too funny!

I figure that since The American didn't originally "run" in Italy until after it was released here, the DVD probably won't be released in Italy right away. I don't even pretend to know how that stuff works, but just my guess.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Jan 2011, 07:40

ok, I'll see on coming soon

thanks anyway

ciao
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 24 Feb 2011, 07:24

Can anybody get into the CNCU forum? Whenever I try, I just get internet explorer error message. I know the other two sites went down but the forum was going to stay up, right?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 24 Feb 2011, 07:28

Yes the forum is still there just been on it.....here's my link to try

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 24 Feb 2011, 07:39

Weird. I still get 'internet explorer cannot display this page'. Oh well.

Thanks, Merlin
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 24 Feb 2011, 10:29

I was just on it is still there. Could have had some problems which may explain the lack of posts this evening.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 24 Feb 2011, 10:40

I have no problems the last four hours - it's all ok
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 26 Mar 2011, 22:15

I'm having trouble getting into the CNCU board today. Anyone else?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sat 26 Mar 2011, 22:35

Yep Casey.I can't get connected. It is down again.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Mar 2011, 23:56

I get in just fine. But I wasn't on earlier.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Mar 2011, 02:19

I cannot get into cncu forum at all as of 6pm la time on Sat.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sun 27 Mar 2011, 02:57

Yeah, i still can't get in either.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Mar 2011, 03:08

Casey and Deb, are you going straight to the forum and can't get in? I just rechecked and I'm not having any problem getting in. However, I did notice that traffic is real light over there today, so maybe others are having a hard time. This is how I get in:

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sun 27 Mar 2011, 03:19

Yep, that's that link I use, Melbert. It just tells me that the server can't be found. Maybe it's coming up region by region?

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 Mar 2011, 03:37

It's working for me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Mar 2011, 03:38

Thanks for the link Melbert. Tried it, and same thing, window stating that

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Sun 27 Mar 2011, 03:50

I just restarted my computer three times thinking it was a problem with my internet equipment. Then I signed in here to find out the forum is down. Anyone have WB's email? Maybe someone can send her a PM to let her know we're having a problem.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 Mar 2011, 04:09

I can still access the site, and I have IE. I've just sent WB a PM and will let you know if there are any updates, or hopefully she or Kimber will post here if there's any news.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sun 27 Mar 2011, 04:10

Ladydi, I sent WB a pm via IMDb.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 27 Mar 2011, 09:43

I can get in OK....posts from WB...

Anyhow, if you are on Katie's, pls let them know I have contacted Kimber to let her know there may be some issues. Not everyone is having issues, but let's monitor it anyway...

There must be an issue though, the board is quiet, not just in posts, but in people visiting the forum.

Argh blip!

I'm afraid if it is technical, it is in Kimber's hands. Like I said, I emailed her and hopefully she will check it in the next 24 hours.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Sun 27 Mar 2011, 11:23

Thanks everyone for your help and PMs. I was able to sign into CNCU this morning. Thanks Katie for letting us use COH to communicate our CNCU woes. Hello!

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 15 Apr 2011, 14:48

What's happen with CNCU I can't get in it! Anyone else have this trouble?
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:09

yessssssssssssss
what's going on ???.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:34

ok now it's back!
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

CNCU (Clooney Network / Clooney Unlimited) Forum - Page 2 Empty CNCU what's happened?

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:46

Does anyone know what has happened to CNCU I went there and it says something about the owner needing to contact them? Nothing bad has happened I hope!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:56

Can't access too - maybe need to wait. It's not the first time it happens but generally it's back quickly.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 15 Jun 2011, 13:01

I was able to get in about an hour ago, but yes, getting that same error message now.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next