George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him

+20
Astras
Lakin460
Dexterdidit
silly girl
party animal - not!
Seth Gecko
watching
macs
lucy
The next mrs clooney
melbert
EEOsandy
Lighterside
davidarochelle
annemarie
barla
sadDonkey
lelacorb
it's me
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 Mar 2012, 17:29

Don't think SK is bothered by that. I think she part-owned an LA basket team...........I think

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney: fake relationship for PR? What would make you think better of him

Post by davidarochelle Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:30

You do not truly love or belong with a man if you want to really change him. Of course I could not be with a man I loved and watch him destroy his health and his liver. G should realize that Eins Clooney needs him around; he should be more careful and take better care of himself.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Want A Cracker Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:35

so true david. coz like dogs need their masters. whereas cats & lemurs are mores self-sufficient & independent so you can leave them home and go dancing practice & stuff.
Polly Want A Cracker
Polly Want A Cracker
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:40

(too much) Drinking ok Thumbs up!
but Basketball ?

why?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:43

Polly Want A Cracker,
Hey it's not David, it's Davida-Rochelle
I used to have a cat. He would really, really miss me when I left home. A suitcase would make him really insecure. I'd have to tell him that I could not spend 24/7 with him, as I needed to go to work to earn money to buy cat food.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:45

it's me,
Basketball is great exercise for G. He enjoys playing with his buds. And you learn how to play the game better by watching it on TV and vicariously playing along.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:50

ohhhhh
so it was bec the TIME
spent on it....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:53

davidarochelle wrote:I used to have a cat. He would really, really miss me when I left home. A suitcase would make him really insecure.

I have a cat who is also attached to me. She gets upset when she sees me pack a suitcase and insists on lying on top of it. Probably hoping I'll take her with me.

Off topic, sorry.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:54

it's me,
Many American men turn their wives into "sports widows" because they spend so much of their time in front of the TV watching "Monday Night Football," and basketball and baseball games. Some go to bars with their buds to cheer their favorite teams on big-screen TV's. Like any other hobby, it can become an obsession.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:57

Does anyone else get the feeling that they may have broken up post Oscar - pre-Mexico (or at least were having problems)? She could have flown into NY or DC on her way to Barcelona for just a day/night. Based on her twitter usage she was in LA and didn't appear to be busy the day before she left for Barcelona. Even if George got no +one for the State Dinner she could have at least spent some time with him at the hotel. Then, she was partying her butt off in the wee hours of the night/morning in Barcelona. Also, when George was asked how Stacy would feel about his arrest and he responded, "probably thrilled" I'm not so sure he was kidding. Maybe they had a little tiff and the Mexico trip was to make up. Another thing - they didn't look that "together" in the first set of pictures from their trip; however, they look happier and more together in these pictures of them departing Mexico than they have in months. Just me musing here.....
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Want A Cracker Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:04

barcelona? when did she go to barcelona? Lying

no they're going strong. he's madly in love with her. she's his destiny i reckon
that's why he drinks so much.

they just stay off the radar for days to share their love
Love7
Polly Want A Cracker
Polly Want A Cracker
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:07

davidarochelle wrote:it's me,
Many American men turn their wives into "sports widows" because they spend so much of their time in front of the TV watching "Monday Night Football," and basketball and baseball games. Some go to bars with their buds to cheer their favorite teams on big-screen TV's. Like any other hobby, it can become an obsession.

I know
there are also many I'm busy working widows
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:10

EEOsandy wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that they may have broken up post Oscar - pre-Mexico (or at least were having problems)? She could have flown into NY or DC on her way to Barcelona for just a day/night.
My feeling is no. It was a matter of a week or two wasn't it? Much of which he spent in Sudan. I think that when they split they'll stay split.

For all we know, maybe she did spend the day in Washington. Just because there aren't any pictures doesn't mean she wasn't there. There aren't any pictures of George except at official events and getting arrested either but we can assume that he was in the city for longer than a couple of hours and must have gone to other places (his hotel, if nowhere else) during that time.

I don't really think she was there because he tends not to bother having her around for serious work events, but I wouldn't say for definite that she wasn't because there's no way of knowing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Want A Cracker Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:26

ditto. my feeling is that she goes everywhere with her beloved george clooney and they'll marry.
i voted that too.
i think he just hides her in the background and brings her out for photo ops every now and then.
but i reckon she's definitely inseparable.
it happens with new couples.

he's so much more in love with stacy than elisabetta.
and he kept her hidden for so long. how naughty.
Polly Want A Cracker
Polly Want A Cracker
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:40

yes
naughty
Evil or Very Mad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Want A Cracker Tue 27 Mar 2012, 19:48

glad agree with me it's me. he is naughty and very much in love stacy.
she's his twin soul Laughing if that kinda stuff existed.
this is it. the real thing. now we can all stop wondering and playing into stan's pr.
george found his true love and they'll live happily ever after and raise rug rats and adopt more homeless animals.

Polly Want A Cracker
Polly Want A Cracker
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 20:03

you crazy! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Want A Cracker Tue 27 Mar 2012, 20:43

not as crazy as you george. Razz
Polly Want A Cracker
Polly Want A Cracker
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 27 Mar 2012, 20:45

Polly Want A Cracker, has had too many crackers What a Face
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Mar 2012, 20:47

Be careful of the PRC Maggy. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:10

what is

PRC?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:36

The People's Republic of China.

Oh ok, I'm joking. It means Phantom Red Clicker.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:38

ok, thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:00

Polly,
Perhaps you should sell the crackers that you have been eating. I'm sure that the very strong mind-altering substance in them would pay for a very long, long vacation away from all internet access.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:21

davidarochelle wrote:Polly,
Perhaps you should sell the crackers that you have been eating. I'm sure that the very strong mind-altering substance in them would pay for a very long, long vacation away from all internet access.

Lightsabre fight Nunchucks
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Mar 2012, 01:02

Now that is a good idea Davida. One troll leaves and another shows up. I think we all know what Polly is trying to do so let's just let the bird chat all she wants and she will go away.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2