George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney talks about cleanses EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney talks about cleanses

+2
Joanna
socimar
6 posters

Go down

George Clooney talks about cleanses Empty Re: George Clooney talks about cleanses

Post by socimar Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:27

I am folding the laundry and listening to he 4 o'clock news on Channel 4 and they talked about the "body cleansing" that is the rave in the US but specially in Hollywood. They showed how many kind of cleansing there are and how much they cost and which celebrity is using all the time. I could not believe it, George Clooney is a true believer in cleansing and does it on a regular basis.....so we were blaming Stacey but it seems either that he introduced the cleansing to her or ....the other way around.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney talks about cleanses Empty Re: George Clooney talks about cleanses

Post by Joanna Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:33

socimar wrote:I am folding the laundry and listening to he 4 o'clock news on Channel 4 and they talked about the "body cleansing" that is the rave in the US but specially in Hollywood. They showed how many kind of cleansing there are and how much they cost and which celebrity is using all the time. I could not believe it, George Clooney is a true believer in cleansing and does it on a regular basis.....so we were blaming Stacey but it seems either that he introduced the cleansing to her or ....the other way around.

Hmmmmm....very interesting.
Maybe he learned about it from the medics as a result his serious injury ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 21 Mar 2012, 21:46

Esquire Magazine, like columnist and TV Medical Dr Oz, are highly regarded here in the US:

October 4, 2007, 9:14 AM
16 Quick Questions for Dr. Oz

If you had one of the world's foremost doctors cornered at a party, what would you ask him?

By Mehmet Oz & Joel Harper

1. Is there any truth to the five-second rule about dropped food?

Most food you drop is still perfectly edible. If it was in your eyesight the whole time, you can pick it up and eat it.

2. I get these e-mails about colon cleansing. Is it a good idea?

You'll get rid of more crap by deleting the e-mails. The intestines empty themselves completely if you eat a high-fiber diet.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't believe me, believe Dr. Oz. Not everything stars say is true.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:17

Speaking of person to person George when showing us inside his fridge said that one of his new years resolutions was to try a cleanse indicting that he hasn't done it before. He didn't look too thrilled about the prospect either. I guess because he said he would try it once the press are now linking him to being an avid fan of them not sure I believe it. We do know that stacy loves them though and has posted many tweets about them. Not a very healthy weight loss solution though. Would have thought someone who exercises daily wouldn't need to do them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:30

The next mrs clooney wrote:Speaking of person to person George when showing us inside his fridge said that one of his new years resolutions was to try a cleanse indicting that he hasn't done it before. He didn't look too thrilled about the prospect either. I guess because he said he would try it once the press are now linking him to being an avid fan of them not sure I believe it. We do know that stacy loves them though and has posted many tweets about them. Not a very healthy weight loss solution though. Would have thought someone who exercises daily wouldn't need to do them.

Actually, cleansing is for body organs. A person can be a star-athlete and still have parasites in the body for food residue. Cleasing eliminates the toxins that have accumulated in the body, just by breathing in air and drinking water. Nothing is pure; just by eating sugar, white flour, etc, a person can become toxic. Cleansing is good periodically, however, do not do it too often, because you will get rid of good bacteria, also.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:36

I would like to hear one prominent doctor recommend cleansing, without close medical supervision. Hollywood has a reputation for advocating very dangerous diet and health fads and fallacies. G you should no better. You need a good spanking.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 23:53

Though fasting once a week occasionally does wonders for the silhouette! Gives the organs a rest.

Herbal teas... wheatgrass...fruit...that kind of thing.
Maybe George does that every now and then. Laughing

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George Clooney talks about cleanses Empty George Clooney talks about cleanses

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 22 Mar 2012, 00:14

MM wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Speaking of person to person George when showing us inside his fridge said that one of his new years resolutions was to try a cleanse indicting that he hasn't done it before. He didn't look too thrilled about the prospect either. I guess because he said he would try it once the press are now linking him to being an avid fan of them not sure I believe it. We do know that stacy loves them though and has posted many tweets about them. Not a very healthy weight loss solution though. Would have thought someone who exercises daily wouldn't need to do them.

Actually, cleansing is for body organs. A person can be a star-athlete and still have parasites in the body for food residue. Cleasing eliminates the toxins that have accumulated in the body, just by breathing in air and drinking water. Nothing is pure; just by eating sugar, white flour, etc, a person can become toxic. Cleansing is good periodically, however, do not do it too often, because you will get rid of good bacteria, also.
There are different types of cleanses and the one that Stacy is always posting about is for weight loss and is done by Zhudda girls in LA. Any medical doctor warns about the dangers of cleansing in the way people do for weight loss. your body actually ends up missing key nutrients by doing this.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down