George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by blubelle Tue 13 Mar 2012, 15:24

Hey, if there is going to be a party I think we should all be invited. We know how to entertain him. Wheee!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 Mar 2012, 15:29

blubelle wrote:Hey, if there is going to be a party I think we should all be invited. We know how to entertain him. Wheee!
we also know what to give him lots of new t-shirt. Right?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 13 Mar 2012, 15:42

You give him the t-shirt, I'll give him something else...hee, hee
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 13 Mar 2012, 15:50

More than new t-shirts, what G REALLY needs is to feel better physically. All of us will throw G a surprise party. The surprise is that each of us will massage him for a specified amount of time. And it will be each ladies choice what G will be wearing during his full body massage. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 13 Mar 2012, 16:17

*giggle
Well, I can give a really good massage to the head.
And he does not need to undress.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Mar 2012, 16:29

why not? Cool
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 13 Mar 2012, 16:33

Ok, it is his birthday...
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Mar 2012, 16:39

LOL!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 Mar 2012, 20:33

davidarochelle wrote:More than new t-shirts, what G REALLY needs is to feel better physically. All of us will throw G a surprise party. The surprise is that each of us will massage him for a specified amount of time. And it will be each ladies choice what G will be wearing during his full body massage. LOL

Unfortunately I can not do wonders for his health, I can only offer him what he lacks: new t-shirts are always wearing the same year. I knew the miracles regalerei an exceptional health and love unconditionally
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Mar 2012, 23:16

exceptional health and unconditional love
are not bad ideas

really not bad!!! Basketball
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:37

Twitter pic from the Self mag shoot. Looks like they are going a retro vibe (with the hair) and the make up makes her look older in this pic but may be necessary for magazine quality pics.

Lida Moore Musso‏@lidamooremusso
You're gonna have to wait till june's @SELFmagazine to see more @StacyKeibler #chic&sweet #fashion #fitness #ineedatan

Picture
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Mar 2012, 07:41

Scan of the Vanity Fair Italy article/interview.

Scan 1
Scan 2
Scan 3
Scan 4
Scan 5
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:33

Well she is definitely trading on the exposure that she has been given. Men's Fitness, Self, VF Italy and now Instyle mag. All self promotion but not a job/paycheck.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
Started the day off with an awesome photo shoot for @InStyle Magazine, now in bed snuggling with the poochie. Sweet dreams everyone!
7:20 PM - 14 Mar 12via web · Details
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:38

Standing with her legs that far apart just doesn't look natural or right. She does look good in the face shot not the smirking one where I think she is trying to sexy but the other one. Nice hair and makeup. They didn't exactly cough up much cash for clothes did they? Self is coming out in June I hope they know she very well could be the ex girlfriend off well and truly by then.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:00

Wonder was she snuggling Einstein.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:05

watching wrote:Scan of the Vanity Fair Italy article/interview.

Scan 1
Scan 2
Scan 3
Scan 4
Scan 5
I read the article and I think changed its position with George, a few months ago she spoke of love on Twitter now says to be his only accompanist (not girlfriend or partner) and that the beautiful dream with George could end tomorrow! Strange or not?
The answer was stupid Stacy: I do not speak Italian when the interviewer asked her if she would like to participate in Dancing in the star in Italy! The interviewer told her: to dance do not need to speak Italian!
Stacy has not made a good impression!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:20

Well she seems very insecure that she needs to let all know she is with, presuming, Georges dog! Oh that’s right she can’t say anything about George and how she is glad he is back in the U.S. Safely and would love to fly out to Washington except do to her busy work load and ummmm George not wanting her there she can’t go. Guess we will not see Stacy protesting Friday!

OH MY!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:29

Henway wrote:Well she seems very insecure that she needs to let all know she is with, presuming, Georges dog! Oh that’s right she can’t say anything about George and how she is glad he is back in the U.S. Safely and would love to fly out to Washington except do to her busy work load and ummmm George not wanting her there she can’t go. Guess we will not see Stacy protesting Friday!

OH MY!

I don't care one way or the other about Stacy, but these type tweets turn me off her. I think the "poochie" tweet is to let everyone know she and George are still together. Obviously she has been told to not tweet anything about George and I believe she has probably been told not to post any more pics of Einstein since she hasn't in awhile. If she can't talk about George that's fine, but in light of what he's been through the last couple of weeks and the atrocities he's had to witness first-hand, her peppy "I had another photo shoot...in my nice comfy bed snuggling with the poochie...sweet dreams" really doesn't set well with me.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:44

I think she tweets about her life because thats what keeps her fans interested. I don't think her fans care about what George is doing,

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 14 Mar 2012, 14:59

Many of SK's fans have relatives in harms' way, in the military. It would have been appropriate, and made her appear less self-involved, if she had asked her readers to offer a prayer for those who had not yet returned home safely.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 14 Mar 2012, 15:06

annemarie wrote:I think she tweets about her life because thats what keeps her fans interested. I don't think her fans care about what George is doing,

All fans of all celebrities want to hear about their personal lives and in Stacy's case most of them want her to send them a nude picture (snark!). However, almost all celebrities use their status to throw in something altruistic, at least occasionally. Most of the ones I follow do it on a regular basis.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 14 Mar 2012, 15:11

He is busy saving the world and she is tweeting about photo shoots and snuggling with George's dog. She is letting us know that she is still with him. Tweets about the dog and going to a wedding and having lunch with a wedding planner and when George is away, marriage rumors on gossip sites. Also,, he actually lets her watch the dog when he is away? Why George Why? I hope he isn't becoming a push over like Clint Eastwood, Clint is letting his young wife have a reality tv show. The mystique of Clint is going to end.

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Started the day off with an awesome photo shoot for @InStyle Magazine, now in bed snuggling with the poochie. Sweet dreams everyone!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 14 Mar 2012, 15:36

In my opinion she should have/could have kept her tweets quite till after today. She has gone quite before why the need to let all know she might be dog sitting or that she is going to get to lay her head in a comfortable bed, why the people her “boyfriend” are trying to help sleep on the ground in caves. I knew better then to look at her page today because I knew it would get under my skin. So please just let me have my little rant so I can move on with my day and focus on more important and valuable things today.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 14 Mar 2012, 15:43

According to this, Chris Harrison wants Stacy for a Bachelorette when/if she and George break up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 14 Mar 2012, 16:27

Henway I agree with you, when I read her tweet I got annoyed too, even if she doesn't mention him she could have more meaningful tweets and mentioning the dog seems tacky...I keep wanting to not mind her again, oh and I wonder if she will fly in and go to the protest this Friday...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 17:07

I would think having her at the protest would not be a good thing this is a serious cause for George. I think she might come to New York so they can be together though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Mar 2012, 17:18

He's working...so a girl friend wouldn't usually be around
when a man is working would they ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 14 Mar 2012, 17:23

I don't know if it is because I have PMS or just being very snarky today, or both, but this person posted a comment on Celebitchy today and this is just what I was thinking of Stacy today after I read her tweet. If someone from COH wrote it, thanks you made me laugh.

George: Stacy, I’ll be gone a week or so trying to eliminate ethnic cleansing.

Stacy: But, George, I think a good cleansing is important for everyone. I’m on a constant cleanse. Don’t you read my tweets?

George: Not that kind of cleansing, Stacy. Now, go put that cheerleader outfit back on and shake your pom-poms for me before I leave.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Mar 2012, 17:35

If she did that for him....
then it's a Happy Send Off he had Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 17:54

lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 18:13

Her tweets annoy me, too, Henway. They are nothing more than a veiled boast that she's still very much a part of George's life, I suppose b/c she wants people to envy her.

I don't know why he's kept her around. (Maybe she swallows. Rolling Eyes ) I think she's a liabiity to him, not an asset.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 14 Mar 2012, 18:49

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeiblerReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

People shouldn't be forced to live in caves. RT & support the fight against senseless attacks in Sudan's Nuba mountains [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View video

Took you long enough, Stacy!
To little to late, comes to mind.
A specially since it was not your first tweet of the day. GTFO

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:02

From the pages of COH to Stacy's twitter page. Also, she was made fun of on other blog sites. I think Stacy should hire us as her PR people. She probably had to get Stan's permission to tweet this. I wouldn't be surprise if he told her what to say.

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler
Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details

People shouldn't be forced to live in caves. RT & support the fight against senseless attacks in Sudan's Nuba mountains [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:06

Henway wrote:Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeiblerReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

View video

She have read our criticism! Do not you think?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:19

And here are the responses to her Sudan tweet from her loyal twitter fans:

Dark Angel.‏@WorldEddy

@StacyKeibler Can you describe you in one word?

justin miller‏@jmils719

@StacyKeibler something should be done in relations to this for sure, those people dont need to go through this

30m Laura‏@Tinker4Eve

@StacyKeibler are you going to ever get back into wrestling again

Her FB page is just nasty today. I think if I had fans like hers I'd delete my account. Some are just scary.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:04

I appreciate in her way she is trying to help and support the bf but hat tweet makes her sound so dim. People shouldn't have the live in caves - like that the is extend of their problems and that is their choice. Not that people shouldn't have to live in fear of other people are trying to intimidate and kill them, that people are starving to death, women and children are being raped.

I put this is the same ballpark as the I loved the play tweet about the Prop 8 play. It is like anything that has subtsance or big words goes straight over her head. If that is what she took away from George's involvement in Sudan, then she needs to be kicked to the curb immediately.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:36

Retweet

Favorite
· Open

View video

Stacy's following our site again!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:40

annemarie wrote:I would think having her at the protest would not be a good thing this is a serious cause for George. I think she might come to New York so they can be together though.

I dont think she will be at the protest because I really dont even think they are together anymore. I think they have returned to "friend" status, which allows her to keep the game going with the press. George takes his work with the Sudan very seriously and he wouldnt want someone there who was going to tweet stupid things all the way through. It is obvious in the press that she is not taken seriously and George I'm sure knows this and he needs people to take him seriously on this issue.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:56

lelacorb wrote:
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

View video

I think Idea

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Mar 2012, 21:09

She supported him on the same day that the video was released.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 21:33

I'd like to think that maybe he told her to move out of his house while he's away this week.........
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 14 Mar 2012, 21:46

People shouldn't be allowed to live in caves is her tweet??

Hmmm, I'm sorry but I follow the Sudanese news and if this is all she's got...??

besides wasn't she just complaining about gas prices when she didn't even have any reason to because she has money?
when all you talk about is diet and clensing then all of a sudden STRAIN yourself to try to say something serious....

well... Just sayin'
i follow the sudanese news and there is Waaaayyyy more going on over there than just people living in caves. maybe I am ranting because I feel strongly about Sudan getting into better condition as well and she pulls this outta her a@#

ACKKKK blowup

I have tried for a whole year to get an art showcase together for Sudan with NO LUCK and she puts in six words and she gets a bunch of stuff back is disgusting to me when she didn't even have ANYTHING to say

ACKKKKK

i'll be fine after I get this off my chest thanks for listening headbang

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Mar 2012, 21:56

George said

Every time you put gas in your car, you have reason to be concerned that these cross-border problems aren’t being addressed—because now you’re actually paying for it.

so.... the pic?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Mar 2012, 21:58

Michelle
sorry for your pain

anyway you have a great avatar pic! Yahooooo kissable boy..... lip smack
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Mar 2012, 22:03

EEOsandy wrote:And here are the responses to her Sudan tweet from her loyal twitter fans:

Dark Angel.‏@WorldEddy

@StacyKeibler Can you describe you in one word?

justin miller‏@jmils719

@StacyKeibler something should be done in relations to this for sure, those people dont need to go through this

30m Laura‏@Tinker4Eve

@StacyKeibler are you going to ever get back into wrestling again

Her FB page is just nasty today. I think if I had fans like hers I'd delete my account. Some are just scary.

But this is her league. Her fans are the people who established her a good life and she did a lot of nasty things to make them look at her assets in the ring and in the mud.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 22:49

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Stacy's latesst tweet -
George addressed a Senate panel on the crisis he saw firsthand last wk. Plz text SUDAN to 30644 to help. @EnoughProject [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hide video
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:02

EEOsandy wrote:
Henway wrote:Well she seems very insecure that she needs to let all know she is with, presuming, Georges dog! Oh that’s right she can’t say anything about George and how she is glad he is back in the U.S. Safely and would love to fly out to Washington except do to her busy work load and ummmm George not wanting her there she can’t go. Guess we will not see Stacy protesting Friday!

OH MY!

I don't care one way or the other about Stacy, but these type tweets turn me off her. I think the "poochie" tweet is to let everyone know she and George are still together. Obviously she has been told to not tweet anything about George and I believe she has probably been told not to post any more pics of Einstein since she hasn't in awhile. If she can't talk about George that's fine, but in light of what he's been through the last couple of weeks and the atrocities he's had to witness first-hand, her peppy "I had another photo shoot...in my nice comfy bed snuggling with the poochie...sweet dreams" really doesn't set well with me.
Personally, I don't think the "poochie" was Einstein. Poochie could be any dog since she didn't call him by his name. And, I also don't think it was Einstein because there wasn't a pic. IMHO!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:09

lelacorb wrote:
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

View video

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:23

Ok feeling snarky..but her latest tweet is like she is yelling at her fans by having to spell it out for them...first time she has used his name but it feels like a frustrated tweet. Sorry for the snark....just rubbed me the wrong way. Sad

Ok just saw the photos of the girl from Hunger Games ---- the gold dresses she is wearing at her premiers are so much nicer than the Oscar dress....just sayin...whew ....my last word on that... sorry again....

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition off topic...)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Mar 2012, 23:41

Lakin460 wrote:Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Stacy's latesst tweet -
George addressed a Senate panel on the crisis he saw firsthand last wk. Plz text SUDAN to 30644 to help. @EnoughProject [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hide video

Do you mean this one...Shouting ? confused

"Plz (please) text SUDAN to 30644 to help" ?

It's a quote from the end of the video.... in the usual format too.

I understand that one can only use 140 characters in a tweet...
including spaces ? Count those ones ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next