George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants

+6
Cinderella
Dexterdidit
fluffy
NotAvailable
it's me
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants Empty George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 05:40

Thanks to Henway who found this:

From Pop Sugar

George Clooney Reveals an On-Set Injury and Talks Politics at Critics' Choice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted 01/12/12 7:57 PM by Lindsay Miller ·

A dapper George Clooney snapped up the best actor honor at the Critics' Choice Awards tonight before stopping to talk about The Descendants and his take on politics with reporters. George weighed in on his slightly dorky wardrobe in the film and an on-set injury he said he hadn't revealed until now. He also shared a sweet moment with his friend Viola Davis, who won best actress, as they hugged and posed for pictures together backstage.

On his on-set injury: "Amara, who is the younger child, had never been on a set before, and she went behind me, one day when were sitting in Kauai, so we're out in the middle of nowhere, and took her hand and smacked me on top of the head, because that's what she does. And it was funny, but it broke my two front teeth and I had to go shoot. So I had to go get Krazy Glue and take my pieces of my teeth and glue them in to finish the shot. And Alexander [Payne, the director] came in and saw me gluing my teeth in and made some joke about the fact that I really was from Kentucky."

On his wardrobe in The Descendants "That was almost ending all masculinity, the minute you pulled the khakis up about there, and the Hawaiian shirt tucked in down to there."

On the moment he realized the movie resonated with people: "The first time we showed it to . . . a critical audience and the first time we understood and heard people laughing. Because the funniest thing is, when you're doing it, there are a few moments in the film that we knew were going to be funny, but there were a lot of moments . . . that weren't necessarily there as the actors. The actors didn't know. So it was nice to hear some of the laughter, because that really set up some of the really rough stuff later."

On what he would do if he were president: "OK, I'm going to get right on that, because that seems like such a fun job, doesn't it? There's not much I could do there. There are very smart people around — much smarter than me — doing the best they can."

On using his fame for good causes: "As someone who's not in politics . . . I find that it's very helpful to find one or two specific things to educate yourself about and try to exploit that as much as you can. Exploit your fame or whatever that is to focus on that . . . I find that for people in my position that get an awful lot of attention — a lot of attention — it's nice to be able to refocus that on people who can't get any attention."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants Empty Re: George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 07:32

don't read all
but
Amara?

with her hand? Shocked

was he in a akward unlucky position with his mouth/teeth? scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants Empty Re: George Clooney broke front teeth filming The Descendants

Post by NotAvailable Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:30

Think dentures flying out. Laughing
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:53

I think he has veneers on his front teeth.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:58

Quite easy to replace, real teeth would have hurt! veneers just leave pegs behind, nice!!! Gee looking like dracula thought for the day!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:03

Actually how would they break without hitting something. Dentures flying out of mouth and hitting the ground sound more plausible. He has mentioned dentures before himself. And tho most don't want to think that is it, it is my belief. But he's still George, dentures or no.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:26

I wondered that too. They must be caps or something if it was real teeth you can't just glue them back on. Funny story though.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 13 Jan 2012, 21:44

My late husband once lost his dentures from his mouth in a similar incident. Broke a tooth. His buds had some super glue so that was what he did. Glued the tooth back into the spot. But it was chipped a bit. Looked better than having a tooth missing tho. he left it like that until he had the dentures replaced. His dentures resembled his original teeth. he was a very handsome man. Tall, 5' 11 3/4". Very amazing blue eyes. he was also bigger at time of his death. 265lbs. But he wasn't roly poly, just big. very strong man. But he was such a dominate type. He was a sort of aggressive romantic type. OH back to the teeth. They looked good after the glue back in. Just that little chip but you couldn't tell it had been broke. It took me three years to get past loosing him.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 13 Jan 2012, 22:56

I would imagine if George doesn't have his real teeth, he has caps. JMO

Very sorry for your loss, JoanieJD!

Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 14 Jan 2012, 04:39

Thanks for sharing Joanie. I bet he's still with you, just not physically.

Im betting that George is accident-prone!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 14 Jan 2012, 06:01

Well, you can never really forget someone you spent 30 some years with. They say only love can mend the heart when that happens. Am thinking about giving that a try.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 06:59

They say only love can mend the heart

nice! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:27

playfuldeb wrote:Im betting that George is accident-prone!

No He won't die a natural death

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:34

I equate being accident-prone with something like being unhappy and careless. Don't think George thinks like that. When I was married I was accident prone, broken ankle, wrist, shoulder, jaw. Being single now, no more accidents. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 14 Jan 2012, 21:42

There seems to be a jinx on him.
Maybe his ex-girlfriends have something to do with it or people he pranked Wizard

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:53

sad donkey?
fatti un giro

ma la smetti?!

stop with bad vibes (e mi sto contenendo)

P L E A S E
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:01

I'll bet that George has veneers on his teeth, and somehow, they got loose and came out. That has been known to happen with people who have veneers on their teeth.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 00:48

could be
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 15 Jan 2012, 01:08

I bet George lives a long and happy life! God is with him and protects him or he wouldn't be where he is. JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 03:30

longevity is hereditary - look at how long Nick has been here!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 15 Jan 2012, 08:05

OH Gawd. Then I guess I might be around til I'm 90. Had too many old ones around. Well, I always said I wouldn't sit in a rocking chair til I am 90. I intend to dance my way thru life life a crickit. Love3
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down