George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants

+6
sisieq
Wolfgang Gunnerson
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
pattygirl
10 posters

Go down

Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants Empty Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 16:46

Parade magazine has a sweepstake for The Descendants. For chance to enter go to:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and register. Good luck, one and all. cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants Empty Re: Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants

Post by Katiedot Sun 02 Oct 2011, 17:13

And whoever goes, must take photos and report back!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants Empty Re: Win a chance to go to LA Premiere of The Descendants

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 17:16

If I win, I'll take one of you with me. Who wants to go?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:45

mememememememememememememememememememe!!!!! pick memememememememememememememememememe!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 21:52

I'm making a list. You are the first one on it. If it gets too long, I'll have to either do a lottery or draw names out of a hat.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:09

so? when will be?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:30

Didn't notice date. Sometime in November, I imagine.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:37

ok, thanks Patty
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:50

November 15th.

Oh, I'm a Clooney virgin already!!
And that's how I'll remain. Razz

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:55

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:November 15th.

Oh, I'm a Clooney virgin already!!
And that's how I'll remain. Razz

Thanks! Do you know which theater or at the motion picture place again? Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:57

many thanks Wolfgang! Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:14

Here's some more info - found over on CU -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What's better than a long, leisurely stroll down the beaches of Hawaii (most of the time)? Prizes! Parade Magazine are offering a trip for two to Los Angeles to attend the November 15th premiere of Alexander Payne's new film THE DESCENDANTS, starring George Clooney. All you have to do is visit their website for a chance to win!

ENTER THE PARADE/DESCENDANTS SWEEPSTAKES

In addition 25 runners up will receive a copy of The Descendants, the Kaui Hart Hemmings book that spawned the movie. Here's a peek at the trailer, the movie is out in select theaters November 18th!

======================================
Notice they changed the Opening Weekend. It use to be the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:24

Thnx. @Sisieq. No, no idea of venue.

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:26

I'm sure they will send someone to meet me and take me to where I need to be!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:51

Not open to people outside of the US figures! I do hope one of us goes cause that really means all of us go......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Oct 2011, 02:25

PattyGirl, we need to swing "down under" and pick up Dex!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 03 Oct 2011, 02:31

Only problem it's a trip for two. Maybe we could pack her in a suitcase and sneak her in.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Oct 2011, 02:35

She'd let us do that! George wouldn't mind.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 03 Oct 2011, 06:15

Doesn't bother me although I'm pretty sure I will be classed as excess luggage....LOL You could do what they did on Terra Nova last night they hid their kid in a huge backpack. I hope one of you has a strong enough back, Dexter doesn't like him mum bruised!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 03 Oct 2011, 14:05

That's okay, Mel and I will pay the excess baggage fee, and when we get there you can buy us a drink.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 03 Oct 2011, 21:55

My sis has to try this, she's always lucky. Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 03 Oct 2011, 21:58

Hope she'll take you with her if she wins. But truly, I'm going to win. Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 03 Oct 2011, 23:53

No… Evil or Very Mad I’m going to win Twisted Evil and I’ll need someone to go with me. Drink 3 All my friends and family work and would not take time off for this. Well... really, I would be afraid to tell them. They already think I’m nuts geek for liking George! They tease me all the time! Blah blah blah Kinda like CindiGirl’s family! And when I win Hoorah! I promise to take lots of pictures cameraclick and give a full report! Can\'t read it! Spliff

Last edited by Cinderella on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 00:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 04 Oct 2011, 00:02

Thanks Cinderella - I'm counting on you. It's not only my family who aren't impressed with G but my friends also.

What is wrong with these people? Shocked

I know, they just don't have good taste like we do.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 04 Oct 2011, 00:45

We will have to send crumb luck everyone's way! As long as it's a crumb that wins. Of course I will shout a few drinks, hope you like beer or wine we drink that fancy stuff nowdays. I remember my parents drinking wine from these massive gallon bottles, no corkscrew needed in my family! Classy that's us.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 04 Oct 2011, 03:05

Screwtop does the job well. No cork floating in glass. How about out of the box, that works too.

Please what is crumb luck? Never heard that expression before.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Oct 2011, 15:03

Cinderella you are great!

What is wrong with these people ? boh.... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 15:30

Dextersdidit wrote -
We will have to send crumb luck everyone's way! As long as it's a crumb that wins.

Ah-ha!!! Crumbs???? What cookie crumbs, hmmm??
Say wha?

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Oct 2011, 15:35

chocolate!
what else? Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 04 Oct 2011, 17:48

cindigirl wrote: I'm counting on you.

It's funny that you said that! When I registered I typed in Cinderella and someone had already used that ID. So, it made me think... scratch I bet they won't pick a person using Cinderella since it seems so... geek well, you know. cyclops So I used something simple yet knowing. cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down