George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films

3 posters

Go down

TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films Empty TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films

Post by party animal - not! Sun 16 Apr 2023, 18:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films Empty Re: TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Apr 2023, 18:50

I saw this (just watched it again, thank you Very Happy - I have no life! Very Happy) - and it reminded me that I still don't know how Danny Ocean gets back in the room with Bruiser! So now it can drive me crazy all over again! headbang blowup
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films Empty Re: TCM festival with George, Steven Sodeburgh this w/e about Oceans Films

Post by annemarie Sun 23 Apr 2023, 11:45

Lol, poor you lizzy the answer will never stop torturing you.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 23 Apr 2023, 14:30

Very Happy Right, Annemarie! Rub it in, why don't you? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I even asked if anyone could explain the Danny/Bruiser thing & some guy mansplained the robbery (which I already understood) but didn't answer the question I actually asked! I don't think anyone really knows - including the people who made the movie.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down