George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge

4 posters

Go down

George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge Empty George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Aug 2021, 23:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge Empty Re: George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge

Post by annemarie Tue 10 Aug 2021, 11:34

I loved the poets words.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge Empty Re: George in a new Nespresso advert about climate chsnge

Post by LizzyNY Tue 10 Aug 2021, 15:10

It's really well done but it brought to mind the controversy over how their coffee is harvested. I wonder if there have been substantial changes made.Their practices  need to reflect their "philosophy". Actually, all businesses that claim to have a social conscience should be held to account. This is an inspiring video, but is it really accurate?

Very Happy More important - Don't know when this was filmed, but George is looking really, really good! (Nice to see him without the face fuzz! Very Happy )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Aug 2021, 17:54

Mm, well I have no doubt that both George and Grant will have queried the facts in
  that report and taken it to the highest possible level.

But remember that this company is owned by Nestle, who have been busy draining the rivers 
  of California, (already suffering from a drought!) for their bottled water!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I seem to remember an article on here of this ad being filmed by Grant when they were all filming 
  The Tender Bar...

Like the shirt!  Don't mind a bit of fuzz - hides the long chin.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 01 Sep 2021, 18:50

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down