George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert

+5
annemarie
carolhathaway
it's me
ladybugcngc
party animal - not!
9 posters

Go down

George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert Empty George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Oct 2018, 01:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert Empty Re: George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 17 Oct 2018, 02:50

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert Empty Re: George and Natalie Dormer in new Nespresso advert

Post by it's me Wed 17 Oct 2018, 06:26

Bloked in my area Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 17 Oct 2018, 07:03

I can't watch it either, it's me Sad

But I hope it'll soon be available in Europe as well...

Here's a little people article with a video of George and Natalie Dormer talking costumes which I can actually watch:
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Oct 2018, 09:59

The Mail to the rescue?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 17 Oct 2018, 11:10

[size=34]George Clooney gets armoured up on epic quest for medieval queen Natalie Dormer as they join forces for action-packed new Nespresso advert[/size]

By LAURA FOX FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:17 EDT, 16 October 2018 | UPDATED: 03:03 EDT, 17 October 2018

He's used to playing some of Hollywood's greatest leading men.
But George Clooney has embarked on his greatest quest yet in a brand new ad for Nespresso, as he tracks down the world's best coffee for Natalie Dormer's regal queen.
No stranger to playing a medieval monarch, Natalie is seen dressed in robes and a crown as she sips the hot beverage brought by  subject George, after he fights his way through a medieval battle on the streets of New York City.

MORE VIDEOS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nazanin Boniadi stars alongside George Clooney i…

George Clooney stars alongside Nazanin Boniadi i…

Danny DeVito stars alongside George Clooney in new Ne…

Matt Smith and Natalie Dormer star in new thriller P…

+12

+12

Long journey: George Clooney has embarked on his greatest quest yet in a brand new ad for Nespresso, as he tracks down the world's best coffee for Natalie Dormer's regal queen
In the advert - title The Quest - George is seen clad in armour that could be mistaken for a scene from Game Of Thrones or Lord Of The Rings, as he takes part in an epic battle in a bid to find the greatest coffee.

The Oscar winner slays a dragon to make it into the Queen's presence, where he is offered a reward before his way through New York to find the ideal cup of coffee.
Travelling on a double decker bus past a movie theatre, George eventually makes his way to the perfect place to find Nespresso, which he proceeds to bring back to his queen.

+12

Epic: In the advert - titled The Quest- George is seen clad in a suit of armour as he slays a dragon to make the Queen's acquaintance

+12

Victory! He is seen travelling to find the perfect cup of coffee, with one celebration scene seeing him surrounded by subjects in similar medieval attire

Cheers: Both he and Natalie are seen toasting their hot beverages in celebration at the end of the advert

+12

Legendary: Natalie has played numerous regal figures throughout her acting years, including Anne Boleyn in The Tudors and Margaery Tyrell in Game Of Thrones
In behind-the-scenes snaps from filming for the 60-second advert, George and Natalie looked to be having a whale of time on set together, the first time they worked on the same project.
Natalie's role as the Queen may remind many of her eclectic range of royal roles, including Anne Boleyn in The Tudors and Margaery Tyrell in Game Of Thrones.   
'I’m a big Nespresso fan, and my family thinks it is very apt I am doing this commercial. Working with George Clooney - what a dream come true!' she said.
'He is such a joy and he’s so funny. I’ve been enjoying his work for years, so finally getting to meet and work with him was fantastic.'  

+12

Jovial: Some of the behind-the-scenes snaps from filming for the advert also show George and Natalie larking about in between scenes

+12

Passionate: Speaking about his role the Oscar winner said: 'I’ve been working with Nespresso for many years and I’m thrilled to be back on set'

+12

Great: The pair take centre stage in the latest Nespresso advert, as Georde continues his work as a brand ambassador

+12

Stunning: Natalie looked incredible in a gold royal gown, jewellery and ruby jewelled crown to film the scenes

+12

Great: She said: 'He is such a joy and he’s so funny. I’ve been enjoying his work for years, so finally getting to meet and work with him was fantastic'
Meanwhile brand ambassador George added: 'I’ve been working with Nespresso for many years and I’m thrilled to be back on set. This time I get to work with the very talented Natalie Dormer and live out my fantasy of playing the role of a medieval knight.'
George has featured in numerous memorable adverts for the coffee brand over the past few years, teaming up with stars such as Danny DeVito, Camilla Belle and Jean Dujardin. 
And while he has never appeared in a medieval drama or series, the closest would be his work on his performance in the 2014 World War II drama Monuments Men, which he also directed. 

Suave: While we have never seen George play such a medieval role, he seemed right at home in the vintage armour

+12

Hilarious: He looked to be having a whale of a time as he rode a double decker bus through New York City as part of the filming

+12

Back then: The closest to a medieval role George has ever played was in the 2014 World War II drama Monuments Men, which he also directed
ADVERTISEMENT

Share or comment on this article: 

George Clooney teams up with Natalie Dormer for Nespresso advert

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Oct 2018, 11:37

The entire ad here. Hope it works for all!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 17 Oct 2018, 11:52

I liked this commercial.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Oct 2018, 12:52

It works

thanks !!!

But
He went out of the screen
Than back ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Oct 2018, 12:55

Btw
Your joints need oil
George
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Oct 2018, 13:00

Definitely!

Well they're rolling out absolutely everything today:

and

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Oct 2018, 20:37

Everything ?
Good !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 18 Oct 2018, 00:51

"When I was young and lively" ahahah

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2018, 06:49

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2018, 06:50

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2018, 06:51

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2018, 06:52

Italian ! Very Happy

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2018, 06:57

Mix
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 18 Oct 2018, 07:13

❤️
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 18 Oct 2018, 16:57

Thanks for the videos I was able to watch as well! I really enjoyed the ad (although my favorite Nespresso ad is still with John Malkovich as god).

Last week we went away to visit Dresden with our kids and had a Nespresso machine in our hotel room. I tried it,and the coffee was really good. Then I checked the used capsule and realized how much coffee is left in it. So in my opinion it's really difficult to recycle it, my conclusion is to stay away from buying one of these machines. But I'm okay if others do, at least it's a really comfortable way of making yourself some coffee.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2018, 17:28

I find them amazin

Sadly my machine broke

Then I had to buy a less expensive one
But the Nespresso's capsules are the best

Anyway
I am sure there is still room for improvement about those capsules' recycle
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 19 Oct 2018, 13:04

Never saw ! Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 19 Oct 2018, 23:34

Shocked

I want it !!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 19 Oct 2018, 23:55

Oh that looks delicious.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 20 Oct 2018, 03:26

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Oct 2018, 20:32

the worst nespresso advertising in recent years! they wanted to surprise, they did not succeed!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Oct 2018, 21:01

Why?

I not agree
Sorry
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 21 Oct 2018, 23:59

I really liked it too.   It was time to change up the format of George’s Nespresso commercials.  Not that they weren’t good or entertaining but it was time for a different take. I also thought last year’s was really clever...the one where George is in the car with Burt Reynolds, the Muppets and Janet Leigh.  Really fun.  Both that one and this year’s tell fun stories.  And people can relate to them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 23 Oct 2018, 23:04

Btw!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 24 Oct 2018, 03:08

Smile
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 25 Oct 2018, 01:49

The sound was low .... and his American accent I thought he said “can you break a fart thing”....

I’ve seen two versions... the first one showed a filter coffee jug ...I never wanted a filter coffee more...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down