George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It'

Go down

George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It' Empty George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It'

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Nov 2020, 17:32

[size=48]George Clooney Worried He Wouldn't See Twins Again After Accident: I 'Thought That This Was It'
George Clooney recalls being "launched" from his motorcycle in 2018 and that it "knocked me out of my shoes"
By Benjamin VanHoose 
November 17, 2020 12:20 PM

FB[url=https://www.twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=George Clooney Worried He Wouldn%27t See Twins Again After Accident%3A I %27Thought That This Was It%27]Tweet[/url]
More
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/link/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fparents%2Fgeorge-clooney-worried-see-twins-again-motorcycle-crash-gq-magazine%2F%3Futm_source%3Dpinterest.com%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_campaign%3Dsocial-share-article%26utm_content%3D20201117%26utm_term%3Dundefined&media=https%3A%2F%2Fimagesvc.meredithcorp.io%2Fv3%2Fmm%2Fimage%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F11%2F17%2Fgeorge-clooney-1.jpg&description=George Clooney Worried He Wouldn%27t See Twins Again After Accident%3A I %27Thought That This Was It%27][/url]

CREDIT: JASON NOCITO
George Clooney worried he wouldn't see his kids again when he suffered a scary motorcycle accident.
Back in the summer of 2018, the Oscar winner, 59, was in Italy shooting his Hulu series Catch-22 when, on his way to the set, he crashed his motorcycle into a car and went airborne and pummeled to the ground. In the immediate aftermath of the accident, he was thinking about his twins, son Alexander and daughter Ella, whom he welcomed in June 2017 with wife Amal.
"He literally turned directly in front of me. I launched. I go head over heels. But I landed on my hands and knees," Clooney recalled of the accident during an interview for GQ's December/January issue. "If you did it 100 times, maybe once you land on your hands and knees, and any other version you land, you're toast. It knocked me out of my shoes."

"When I hit the ground, my mouth — I thought all my teeth were broken out. But it was glass from the windshield," he added.
"... My kids were like a year old, and mostly it was just the thought that this was it and that I wasn't gonna see them again," said Clooney.
Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/link/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fparents%2Fgeorge-clooney-worried-see-twins-again-motorcycle-crash-gq-magazine%2F%3Futm_source%3Dpinterest.com%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_campaign%3Dsocial-share-article%26utm_content%3D20201117%26utm_term%3Dundefined&media=https%3A%2F%2Fimagesvc.meredithcorp.io%2Fv3%2Fmm%2Fimage%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F11%2F17%2Fgeorge-clooney-2-2000.jpg&description=George Clooney Worried He Wouldn%27t See Twins Again After Accident%3A I %27Thought That This Was It%27][/url]

CREDIT: JASON NOCITO

RELATED: George Clooney Says Twins Sometimes Pick Up Mom Amal’s British Accent: ‘Got to Fix That’

Clooney told ITV's This Morning in 2019 that he's done riding motorcycles after surviving that collision. "I was very lucky to pull out of that one. That officially got me off motorbikes after 40 years, which is unfortunate," he said at the time.
As for Amal's reaction, the star said she was against him riding motorcycles after his crash.
"It was one of those conversations, we were coming back from the hospital and she said, 'That's it,' " Clooney recalled. "And I was sort of kind of thinking, 'Well, maybe I can still get away with this,' and then my buddy, who was also in the accident with me, Grant [Heslov] ... said, 'Yeah, I'm off.' There was nothing I could do — I was ganged up on!"
RELATED VIDEO: George Clooney and Amal Are 'Very Humble' When Talking About Their Family: Source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

00:00
01:53

Share: George Clooney and Amal Are 'Very Humble' When Talking About Their Family: Source

[url=https://twitter.com/home?status=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fparents%2Fgeorge-clooney-worried-see-twins-again-motorcycle-crash-gq-magazine%2F George Clooney and Amal Are %27Very Humble%27 When Talking About Their Family%3A Source][/url][url=https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fparents%2Fgeorge-clooney-worried-see-twins-again-motorcycle-crash-gq-magazine%2F&media=http%3A%2F%2FtimeInc.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net%2Frtmp_uds%2F416418724%2F201905%2F1468%2F416418724_6037162288001_6037154023001-th.jpg%3FpubId%3D416418724%26videoId%3D6037154023001&description=George Clooney and Amal Are %27Very Humble%27 When Talking About Their Family%3A Source][/url]Direct Link
You might like
LaurDIY and Her Boyfriend Fight Over Vlogging Skills and Canada | CHSH | PeopleTV
Tayshia Adams Speaks Out About Her Bachelorette Appearance: 'I Was Just Swimming Around'
Kelly Ripa Dresses Up as Joe Exotic in Live with Kelly and Ryan Halloween Extravaganza
Michael Strahan on Coping with Dad's Death
The Family Chantel: Chantel Breaks Down in Tears After Learning Disappointing News About Her Graduation
Little People, Big World: Tori Breaks Down in Tears Over Baby Lilah's Health Scare
90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way: Sumit Tearfully Confronts His Parents About Accepting Jenny 
Sadie Robertson Expecting First Child with Husband Christian Huff: 'Screaming with Excitement!'
Chris Watts Is 'Triggered' by Netflix Documentary, Which 'Makes Him Feel a Lot of Shame': Source
Mariah Carey Says She and Ex-Fiancé James Packer 'Didn't Have a Physical Relationship'
Demi Lovato Was 'Shocked' When She Discovered Max Ehrich's Intentions 'Weren't Genuine': Source
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Suffer Pregnancy Loss: 'We Will Always Love You'
American Idol Alum Casey Goode's Newborn Son Tests Positive for COVID-19: 'Please Send Good Energy'
Lana Del Rey Receives Backlash for Wearing a Mesh Face Mask During Book Signing Event with Fans
Jill Duggar Reveals She and Husband Derick Dillard Use Non-Hormonal Birth Control
Surprise! Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski Welcome a Son
Archie Lyndhurst, Star of So Awkward and Son of Actor Nicholas Lyndhurst, Dies at 19
Meghan McCain Welcomes Baby Girl with Husband Ben Domenech: 'Happy and Healthy'
Joe Montana Fights Off Home Intruder After Alleged Kidnapping Attempt of His Infant Grandchild
Donald and Melania Trump Test Positive for Coronavirus: 'We Will Get Through This TOGETHER!'
Lance Bass Says Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's New Baby Is 'Cute' — but Won't Reveal Name!
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Daughter Apple, 16, Hilariously Reacts to Her Mom’s Nude Birthday Photo
Chrissy Teigen Reveals She's Received 2 Blood Transfusions While in Hospital but Is Doing 'Fine'
Michelle Obama Says Daughters Sasha and Malia Are 'No Longer Thrilled' to Be Social Distancing with Parents
Mariah Carey Drops The Rarities Album Containing Previously Unreleased Songs: 'Hope You Enjoy'
Helen Reddy, Feminist Icon and Singer of Anthem 'I Am Woman,' Dies at 78
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Star Rick Moranis Sucker-Punched in Head in Random N.Y.C. Attack
Lizzo Performs a Sexy Dance in Bright Blue Lingerie at Savage X Fenty Show
Chrissy Teigen Hospitalized After Suffering Bleeding During Pregnancy: 'It Is Scary'
Gabrielle Union and NBC Come to 'Amicable Resolution' for America's Got Talent Discrimination Claim
The Masked Singer: Mickey Rourke Reveals His Identity as Gremlin Without Being Voted Out
Sutton Stracke Calls RHOBH a ‘Roller Coaster Ride' But Hopes for Another Season: 'I’d Love It'
Kris Jenner's Former Security Guard Alleges Sexual Harassment in Lawsuit Against Her
Netflix Releases Photos of Chadwick Boseman in His Last Film Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
Melanie C Says Her ‘Empowering’ Self-Titled Album Represents a 'New Chapter' in Her Life
Joaquin Phoenix and Fiancée Rooney Mara Welcome First Child River, Honoring Actor’s Late Brother
Sutton Stracke Reflects on the Best RHOBH Style Moments: ‘I Couldn’t Stop Staring at Erica in Rome’
Andy Cohen Denies Accusation That Ageism Played a Part in Tamra Judge's RHOC Exit
Vanderpump Rules Stars Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright Expecting Their First Child
DWTS: Tiger King's Carole Baskin Eliminated During Disney Night
Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant! Royal Expecting Her First Child with Husband Jack Brooksbank
Mandy Moore Is Pregnant! Actress Expecting a Son with Husband Taylor Goldsmith: 'Coming Early 2021'
Gigi Hadid Is a Mom! Supermodel Welcomes Baby Girl with Boyfriend Zayn Malik
Surrogate Cares for Baby Months After Giving Birth as COVID-19 Keeps Parents in China
Bindi Irwin Reveals She & Husband Chandler Are Expecting a Baby Girl: 'Can't Wait for Her Arrival'
Buddy Valastro Speaks Out After 'Terrible' Bowling Accident: 'It Looked Like a Halloween Movie'
Gold Rush to Return in October for 'Richest Season Yet' as Miners Get Back to Work Amid COVID-19
Jack Osbourne Reveals How Daughters Contracted Coronavirus, Leading to 'COVID Outbreak' at Home
Barbara Bush Talks Life in COVID-19: Hunkering Down at Her Parents’ Ranch and Volunteering as a Poll Worker
Kelly Clarkson Reveals She 'Didn't See' Divorce 'Coming' as She Says Priority Is to 'Protect' Kids
RELATED: George Clooney Says Motorcycle Accident Used Up His 'Nine Lives'
In his interview for GQ, the Midnight Sky director/actor told the magazine that before meeting Amal, he thought he wouldn't settle down and start a family. The couple tied the knot in September 2014.
"'I'm gonna work, I've got great friends, my life is full, I'm doing well.' And I didn't know how un-full it was until I met Amal. And then everything changed," said Clooney. "And I was like, 'Oh, actually, this has been a huge empty space.' "
"I'd never been in the position where someone else's life was infinitely more important to me than my own, you know?" he added of marriage, and eventually parenthood, "And then tack on two more individuals, who are small and have to be fed.…"

Last edited by Admin on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 19:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited thread title)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down