George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
 Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing...

+21
party animal - not!
Cece42
monaco
LornaDoone
Joanna
Doug Ross
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
annemarie
Alisonfan
sparkie
The next mrs clooney
Mazy
fava
LizzyNY
Sevens
Picachu
theminis
Missa
Katiedot
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... Empty Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing...

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:15

Loks like someone's been talking to the press:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing...

by Rebecca Macatee

M-GSI

Amal Alamuddin is getting closer and closer to becoming Mrs. George Clooney!

On Thursday, the couple was issued their certificate of no impediment (CNI) from U.K. authorities, a source confirms to E! News. This means, essentially, that Britain has declared them legally fit to wed! Before this, though, the the actor's fiancé filed an official notice of intent to marry last month at Chelsea Town Hall in London, and, as a source tells E! News exclusively, the bride-to-be seemed "very happy" at her appointment!

So why wasn't her future hubby in tow? Because George is not a British national, his presence was not required. Understandably, though, a source says "many of the ladies in the office were very disappointed that they weren't going to meet George as many of them are fans."

But while George's love was "happy" during her appointment, she quite concerned about one thing. According to source, she told the registrar she "was worried about the press finding out the date of the wedding..."

Luckily for Amal, though, she wasn't required to specify the exact date of her upcoming nuptials on her notice of intent to marry! After her appointment, which reportedly took about half an hour, Amal and George's notice of intent was displayed in public at the registrar's office for 21 days. During that time, objections could be made if the future bride or groom were already married, too young or related to their potential spouse.

On Wednesday night, though, those 21 days were up and the future spouses were in the clear! A source tells E! News their notice of intent was taken down and shredded, and the following day, another person picked up the couple's CNI. So, as it stands, George and Amal's pre-wedding prep in the U.K. is complete, although there will be some additional Italian requirements as their wedding is in Italy.

Those requirements, which include getting documents legalized for Italy and translated, aren't overly involved. In fact, a source tells E! News, it should only take two to three days maximum for everything to be approved. Meaning? We haven't gotten our invite quite yet, but the Alamuddin-Clooney nuptials could be happening sooner than you think!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing...

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:23

"Because George is not a British national, his presence was not required"
I see George is really from the 'don't give a shit' school of getting married.  Don't have to be there, so won't be there; the fiancee can go and do that on her own 'cos I've got boats on a lake to play around with.  

Let's hope they don't have kids because can anyone else see him bothering to turn up for the birth?

Yes, I know it was just picking up a bit of paper and I know it's his second marriage so maybe the excitement's not there any more for him, but surely this is one of those steps on the road to the wedding that a couple would like to share together?

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:29; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing... Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin "Very Happy" to Marry George Clooney, but She's "Worried" About One Thing...

Post by Missa Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:27

Well, in fairness, she had this meeting last month, and we only just heard about it a few days ago.  If the plan was to keep it under wraps as long as possible, why show up to stir the attention pot if you don't have to?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:28

Ouch Katiedot -

I haven't seen George change his behaviour dramatically enough to convince me that this relationship is different than his usual 2 year cycles, yes he gave this one a ring but I still get a sense of "what I want comes first and always will" feeling here.   He just chose a woman who has a very busy life so perhaps she wont notice. 

As for turning up to the Birth, if I could have been sailing on Lake Como instead of screaming in a delivery ward I would have chosen that option too!! LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:39

theminis wrote:I haven't seen George change his behaviour dramatically enough to convince me that this relationship is different than his usual 2 year cycles,
Yes, I think that's what's bothering me too. I just don't get a feeling that this is a real meaningful relationship.

And I know that makes me a total hypocrite! So many fans have always pointed out how all of his other relationships didn't seem genuine and I always argued that that was probably just the way he is so I can hardly turn round now and say the same thing. But I am. So there!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:46

Katiedot wrote:
theminis wrote:I haven't seen George change his behaviour dramatically enough to convince me that this relationship is different than his usual 2 year cycles,
 Yes, I think that's what's bothering me too.  I just don't get a feeling that this is a real meaningful relationship.

And I know that makes me a total hypocrite!  So many fans have always pointed out how all of his other relationships didn't seem genuine and I always argued that that was probably just the way he is so I can hardly turn round now and say the same thing.  But I am.  So there!

Is it that you can't see any sparks between them?  Does he not look happy with her, at least not as happy as looked with [insert name here]? Is it their BODY LANGUAGE?!?!  Laughing 

So far it does seem pretty typical, right?  She's done some working, but hasn't spent much more time away from him than Stacy did when she was working.  The only thing different I've seen so far was his attendance at her family's wedding.  But if it hadn't been a stone's throw from Como, where he was already holed up, who knows?  I guess the real test will come in September, when he's in LA filming Hail Caesar and she goes back to work in London.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:49

And if he had turned up , he would have got slated for it so either way he can't win
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:55

I wasn't criticizing him for going, Picachu.  I was pleasantly surprised, like he really was buying into the whole "I'm going to be a part of this family" thing.  I was suggesting that a true test of the relationship, as someone mentioned in the thread discussing his attendance at Tarek's wedding, would be if he showed up to a wedding at a VFW hall in Des Moines.  I don't think he would, not because he's a snob, but because it's not convenient for him.  

The day George Clooney inconveniences himself for a woman will be the day I'm convinced it will last forever.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:04

Missa said:

The day George Clooney inconveniences himself for a woman will be the day I'm convinced it will last forever

Now that's exactly what Im talking about Missa.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:25

I dont know Katie, what about defending her and her mom on the media, or attending her cousin's wedding(inviting them to have wedding in Lake Como),or wearing a T shirt to support one of her clients, or saying"I'm marrying up" or denying the relationship quickly to " let Amal do her cases" or sneaking her into a premier but bringing her as a date to White House along with his parents, aren't those quite different from the previous relationship?
Sure they've or will do some paperwork in Italy together but why bother to fly to UK and draw attention? They even managed to keep the relationship under the wrap for six months. So maybe he has done a lot of things for her that we didn't know.

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:37; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:29

My opinion is that it started differently (the secrecy, the T-shirt), but almost everything since the engagement has been par for the course (staged photo spread, hyperbolic roll-out, she goes to him rather than vice versa).  I think he might be falling into old patterns, which doesn't bode well for fidelity or longevity in this relationship.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:41

confused Can't explain why, but I think they're both getting exactly what they want.  scratch 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:43

Well LizzyNY - you know what they say, be careful what you wish for LOL

I think I understand where you are coming from and I concur.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:58

Well I think that's because he's taking a long vacation and they've had vacations in several countries(Africa, Dubai), but Como is quite new for Amal and he likes to stay in there, why not spend summer there?
As for the shooting of Hail Caesar, well they managed to survive the long shooting of Tomorrowland in Vancouver or Valencia where they didn't own a house, I'm cautiously optimistic with this one.
Amal flew to see him a few times during the shooting for Tomorrowland as he also flew to London doing some work and to be with her. Hail Caesar is a rather small film...

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 02:51; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 09 Aug 2014, 02:47

Theminis - Smile  If you understand where I'm coming from, could you please explain it to me? I just have a feeling about this whole thing that I find very unsettling. I want to take it at face value and wish them the best, but the closer they get to the altar the more I feel that there's something off about the whole thing. Nothing specific, just off.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 09 Aug 2014, 02:59

Sevens wrote:I dont know Katie, what about defending her and her mom on the media, or attending her cousin's wedding(inviting them to have wedding in Lake Como),or wearing a T shirt to support one of her clients, or saying"I'm marrying up" or denying the relationship quickly to " let Amal do her cases"  or sneaking her into a premier but bringing her as a date to White House along with his parents, aren't those quite different from the previous relationship?
Sure they've or will do some paperwork in Italy together but why bother to fly to UK and draw attention? They even managed to keep the relationship under the wrap for six months. So maybe he has done a lot of things for her that we didn't know.

Well he snuck Krista into a lot of places, so not sure it's so different.  He just has moments where he chooses not to draw attention to himself.  Plus none of those examples required much effort on his part.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 Aug 2014, 03:07

Well Lizzy just be relax...normally we aren't getting any feelings about the real bad things. My longtime idol Michael Schumacher, all of a sudden, just hit his head while skiing and had been in coma for six months and we still don't know if the brain surgeries could affect his cognition. He almost died. How could anyone predict that happening to such a successful celebrity? How could things go any worse with George? Stay positive and let's see what will happen.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 09 Aug 2014, 06:54

Maybe all the negative remarks associated with his engagement is making even more privacy than usual. It cannot be easy living in a fish bowl. I think I'm on the wrong site isn't this "Clooney's..." God bless
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 09 Aug 2014, 09:48

If he'd have gone then it would have become more of a public thing with the press showing up so I dont think there is anything wrong with him not showing up.  Its not that big a deal going to get the Banns anyway, doesn't mean he isn't committed to the marriage or anything.  If he want committed then there would have been no engagement and there wouldn't be any planning of a wedding, he could have simply done the same old two year recycling routine that he has done with the others before.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sat 09 Aug 2014, 09:55

LizzyNY wrote:confused Can't explain why, but I think they're both getting exactly what they want.  scratch 
 Agree Lizzy. Except for the fact he is engaged, everything has gone exactly the way as it has always been for George.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 09 Aug 2014, 11:11

Sevens wrote:I dont know Katie, what about defending her and her mom on the media, or attending her cousin's wedding(inviting them to have wedding in Lake Como),or wearing a T shirt to support one of her clients, or saying"I'm marrying up" or denying the relationship quickly to " let Amal do her cases"  or sneaking her into a premier but bringing her as a date to White House along with his parents, aren't those quite different from the previous relationship?

We have all been there? You know the friend who marched her husband to the alter, did all the paper work, organised the wedding, made appointments for the suit fittings (Ooops did that myself), but you know what I mean the Gals that just don't let you take a breath, organised organised over organised.
They can't help it it's how they operate. It's in Amal's genes, it's how you prepare for a case, you get organised, leave nothing to chance. BUT THEN YOU HAVE CLOONEY. I imagine not so easy to organise.  I think if they survive the wedding preparation, then good chance they will survive anything.  It can break a couple up.

On Sevens points above, yes the relationship was different AT THE BEGINNING,  I think the denial at the very early stages was definitely nothing to do with Katie Holmes (Katie was the red herring) but all to do with Monika!
The denial was Amal, putting the foot down, saying "How awful for her professional standing to be googled and a picture of a toned Monika comes up, and one of George with his tongue down her throat. Ohh the shame in Chambers! and this could seriously damage my cases Julien, Yulia Tymoshenko which I am working on NOW"  
George being the PERFECT GENTLEMAN, and having recently dined with her and her esteemed colleagues, rushed in to put things right.  I know much has been made of that announcement, but lets take it at face value, lets assume neither George or Stan were lying - they were NOT going out at this time.  Why lie, just say nothing.
So we fast forward several long distance phone calls, skyp. Amal is available to talk anytime anywhere, as we know her work is where ever she is, and she is on the end of a phone, she has to report on the difference George's statement has made to her working life.   The "shame" is lessening, but the pictures are still surfacing and this Professional woman, makes much of it!!!
So he is in Vancouver, and an invitation is offered it's the least he can do, "come see how a movie is made?"
She goes, he even makes a video to make amends - and the rest is history.
But wait! as Seven says there was a lot of sneaking around, well remember, she started from a position of "Oh the shame of the publicity" and if that was your calling card at the beginning you can't very well change the spots(leopard), when it was soo successful.  (even at the Reg; office, worried about press, and dates, but there was no date required, true to form)
Once the engagement was announced the "shame" of being George Clooneys GF seemed to ease considerably, and being papped running errands, at airports became OK, even Chambers jumping up and down on the band wagon.

So Monika Jakisic abs are the cause of Clooney going up the aisle!   jmo, and a bit of imagination 2+2.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 Aug 2014, 11:21

I believe a British citizen is required to post banns before marriage so that any hidden husbands or wives will know. I also think that George and Amal have a different relationship than the others. He is in love with Amal and has tried in the beginning to protect her from the press. I think as they decided to be together they became more public. I can understand her wanting the wedding to be private it is their special day and shouldn't be invaded by the press.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:23

Aisonfan - So, basically you're saying they're getting married because George has good manners? He wanted to spare her embarrassment so he proposed? Great reason to get married.

I think he stayed in Laglio because guests are arriving and preparations are being made for the wedding. One of them had to be there, and she had to go to London to post the banns as she is a citizen of the UK.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:33

Well said Lizzy, he surely doesnt want his villa to get broken into again!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:23

LizzyNY wrote:Aisonfan - So, basically you're saying they're getting married because George has good manners? He wanted to spare her embarrassment so he proposed? Great reason to get married.

I think he stayed in Laglio because guests are arriving and preparations are being made for the wedding. One of them had to be there, and she had to go to London to post the banns as she is a citizen of the UK.
Have to disagree with you on this one LizzyNY ( not that we haven't disagreed before  Very Happy ).

1.  He should have gone with her.  It's their banns for God's sake.  It's a once-in-a lifetime thing.  Go with her, you twit.

2.  Depending on which publication/reporting you read, it was done 16-21 days before we knew about hit. Early -Mid July.  Nick and Nina were there.  They could have greeted incoming guests.

3. A flight to London is not that long.  He could/SHOULD have gone for the day. 

Bad form, Georgie!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:29

Maybe he was tasked to do the 'Save the Date' cards. He was sitting in the editing room slaving over Microsoft Office Publisher.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:35

He knows Office Publisher???  LOL!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:35

e-vite time?!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:42

It shocked me that he did admit someone was typing for him when he did the AMA on Reddit. I knew he let Grant type the script for him, yet never thought he was too bad at computer to do those short online chats.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:49

I think that's one of his "jokes" Sevens.  He is more adept at things, but he doesn't want us to know that...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 09 Aug 2014, 15:59

Pardon me Mel...now to think about it, it must be his joke.
Damn it I forgot that he mentioned there were harnesses on him as he was on set, so it must be inconvenient for him to type. Not because he couldn't type.
Oh George...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 09 Aug 2014, 16:32

PigPen wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Aisonfan - So, basically you're saying they're getting married because George has good manners? He wanted to spare her embarrassment so he proposed? Great reason to get married.

Have to disagree with you on this one LizzyNY ( not that we haven't disagreed before  Very Happy ).

1.  He should have gone with her.  It's their banns for God's sake.  It's a once-in-a lifetime thing.  Go with her, you twit.

2.  Depending on which publication/reporting you read, it was done 16-21 days before we knew about hit. Early -Mid July.  Nick and Nina were there.  They could have greeted incoming guests.

3. A flight to London is not that long.  He could/SHOULD have gone for the day. 

Bad form, Georgie!
Posting the Banns is not that big a deal, its not like getting a marriage license.  You go fill out the form, pay the money no ceremony or anything and they get posted, why does it matter if he is there or not?  

Also how do we know he didn't want to go and Amal told him not to bother as its not that big a deal??  Oh thats right we dont, some people are just guessing and using his absence to make it seem like he's not committed.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 09 Aug 2014, 17:24

Sevens wrote:It shocked me that he did admit someone was typing for him when he did the AMA on Reddit. 
When he said that?  lol!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 09 Aug 2014, 19:09

Ths is getting ridiculous. He went with her - he didn't go with her. They were seen together - they weren't seen together. They were smiling - they weren't smiling. They were holding hands - they weren't holding hands.

Bottom line - They're getting married where they want, when they want, on their own terms. I just wish they'd get it over with already!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Aug 2014, 19:13

What does that mean "AMA on Reddit" please ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Aug 2014, 21:36

It was that interview he did Joanna, where he said he didn't believe in God, where he hadn't met the love of his life yet, etc.  It's somewhere on here...

Oops, wrong interview.  The Reddit interview is here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 09 Aug 2014, 23:39

"AMA" is "Ask Me Anything," in case it's not clear. (I didn't go to the link.)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 09 Aug 2014, 23:52

I'd like to see him do one of those AMA Reddits now.  I've got a couple of questions "I'd" like answered!  HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 10 Aug 2014, 00:10

Lorna - So do I, but I doubt we'd get a straight answer! Very Happy Probaby more like "Mind your own fuckin' business!" LOL (And we'd probably deserve it!)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Aug 2014, 00:16

Well, he IS our fuckin' business!  So there, George!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:52

Why would Amal be concerned about revealing the wedding date? Oh I know one of two things, either it isn't the 20th September well.... duh, or with George's clout we know how officials like to fall over themselves for the rich and famous and Amal's legal know how, they could already be married.

Are we really to believe that this loved up couple will marry on the 20th, and in a few short weeks Amal has to be back at work (cough). Nope not buying it.
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:34

Sparkie - Why not? At this point anything's possible.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Thu 14 Aug 2014, 16:54

Lots of newlyweds delay their honeymoon or take just a few days off and return to work.  Nothing new.  They could quite easily marry on the 20th and then go back to work on the 21st if they wanted to.

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 14 Aug 2014, 23:36

One could say they've been on a honeymoon since arriving in Italy .

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 15 Aug 2014, 01:16

I doubt very much they'd get married on either of the dates (9/12 or 9/20) that have been widely circulated.  Other than that, anything's possible.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 15 Aug 2014, 02:03

She wouldn't have to worry if they would have just gotten married, instead of planning a circus, forget the castle and private island and OscarDeLaRenta and Georgio Armani.  Of course the press will be all over this. DUH

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:44

A private and/or elegant venue and designer gown and tux aren't what turn a wedding into a "circus."

I doubt George would finally commit to marriage and then turn the ceremony into something garish.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:48

Way2Old4Dis wrote:A private and/or elegant venue and designer gown and tux aren't what turn a wedding into a "circus."

I doubt George would finally commit to marriage and then turn the ceremony into something garish.
He already has Rolling Eyes
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:54

sparkie wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:A private and/or elegant venue and designer gown and tux aren't what turn a wedding into a "circus."

Show me your invitation and itinerary for George's wedding. Then I'll listen to you about how garish you know it's going to be.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Fri 15 Aug 2014, 13:17

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
sparkie wrote:

Show me your invitation and itinerary for George's wedding. Then I'll listen to you about how garish you know it's going to be.
I was referring to the first part of your post.
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next