George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney

Go down

Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney Empty Celebs Who Just Can't Stand George Clooney

Post by Admin Mon 14 Sep 2020, 11:06

Here's a very, very, very old list of famous people who sort of in a kind of way don't especially love George. The quote from Ryan Gosling is new to me though. Anyone else remember him saying that about George?

George Clooney has been called "the Mayor of Hollywood." He's friends with former President Barack Obama, Britain's Prince Harry, actors Don Cheadle, Matt Damon, and Brad Pitt — and iconic model Cindy Crawford. But that doesn't mean everyone's a fan. For reasons ranging from the silly to the adorable, here are some celebs who just can't stand Gorgeous George.

Once upon a time, Russell Crowe made a comment about Clooney — and the rest was beefy history.

According to The Guardian, Crowe told reporters in 2005,

"I don't do ads for suits in Spain like George Clooney. […] It's not the first time he's disappointed me."

After that little nugget, Clooney revealed to Esquire that Crowe attempted to make amends, claiming,

"So [Russell] sends me a disc of his music and a thing of his poetry. I think he said, 'I was all misquoted,' and I was like, 'Yeah, yeah. Whatever.'"

Clooney assumed Crowe only reached out because they were about to cross paths during awards season. And he said he responded to Crowe's comments in a statement, which apparently ruffled Crowe's feathers. Clooney shared,

"That's when he really went off on me. 'Who the f--- does this guy think he is? He's a Frank Sinatra wannabe.' He really went after me."

Watch the video for more about celebs who just can't stand George Clooney!

#GeorgeClooney #Celebs #Drama

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down