Our latest tweetsTweets by @ClooneysOpenHse
Kind of weird, this isn't his salary, it's his three-year endorsement deal with Nespresso (it is three years, right?). I still think he makes more from his films every year.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Kristen Stewart Among Highest Earning Celebs
t’s known as the lifestyle of the rich and the famous – the kind of life many people can only dream of. The Hollywood Reporter just released the salaries of 23 A-listers, and the numbers might – or might not – surprise you.
Celebrities are basically independent and freelance workers. However, it’s quite interesting to see that a large portion of the money comes from endorsement deals rather than from their actual craft. Do you think celebrities or over-paid? Share your thoughts. Below is a brief list explaining the current financial situations of today’s hottest stars.
• Angelina Jolie will earn an estimated $20 million if she stars in Salt 2
• Brad Pitt signed a 3 million contract with Cadillac to advertise only in China. He received 7 million for his Channel No. 5 endorsement
• Cameron Diaz reportedly banked $42 million for box office hit, Bad Teacher
• George Clooney’s deal with Nespresso is worth $40 million. The ads don’t even run the US
• Beyonce will earn $50 million for her Pepsi ads
• Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson made $20 million for the final Twilight
• Leonardo Dicaprio, Denzel Washington, and Will Smith take home $20 million per film
• Daniel Radcliffe and the Harry Potter cast also raked in $20 million for the final film.
- Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum