George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday

5 posters

Go down

Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  Empty Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 May 2020, 14:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  Empty Re: Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 May 2020, 14:50

Thanks, PAN. The interview was nice but surprisingly light on substance. I was quite distracted by the background noises. I kept wondering if the twins were  playing somewhere nearby.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday  Empty Re: Amal online as a speaker at the IBM Think conference yesterday

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 14:53

Very Happy  is Amal Clooney at the L. A. Home?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 May 2020, 15:51

Lizzy, she was actually talking for half-an-hour but this is a snippet from an online attendee's computer - hence the odd problem! IBM haven't uploaded it in full yet because the conference continues today - tho she's not speaking today. I'm figuring she has better things to do!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 May 2020, 16:00

Thanks, PAN. Good to know. I look forward to seeing the whole interview. Is it me, or does the background look a lot like the bar area in George's LA home?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 16:27

LizzyNY wrote:Thanks, PAN. Good to know. I look forward to seeing the whole interview. Is it me, or does the background look a lot like the bar area in George's LA home?
Lizzy, it does look like the bar area in George Clooney's L.A. Home.  However, it looks like books in the back ground.  It's hard to believe Amal would speak from the bar.

PAN, I've never seen Amal with George Clooney on his birthday.  Any idea what Amal is planning for the day?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 May 2020, 16:39

Why would you? It's private. Have you ever seen him with anyone on his birthday?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 16:41

I've seen him celebrate with others.  I guess Amal is still in London.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 May 2020, 17:10

We have seen Amal with George on his birthday , they celebrated in New York.

I do think they are in Los Angeles together. If you look at the shelf there is an award I believe it is one of George's. George also has an office in the house so she may

be in there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 17:19

annemarie wrote:We have seen Amal with George on his birthday , they celebrated in New York.

I do think they are in Los Angeles together. If you look at the shelf there is an award I believe it is one of George's. George also has an office in the house so she may

be in there.
I don't remember that Annemarie, were there any pictures of in New York of George and Amal Clooney.

Not that it matters, I've just never seen any pictures of George Clooney with Amal on his birthday.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 May 2020, 17:21

It was 2018 and they were in New York, yes there were picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 17:25

annemarie wrote:It was 2018 and they were in New York, yes there were picture.
I found it.  Very Happy

Perfect Match! George and Amal Clooney Step Out for Actor's Birthday in Matching Navy Outfits
George and Amal Clooney celebrated the Oscar winner's 57th birthday on Sunday night with a dinner out in New York City
By Ale Russian
May 07, 2018 11:34 AM
Advertisement

FB   [url=https://www.twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Perfect Match! George and Amal Clooney Step Out for] [/url][url=https://www.twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Perfect Match! George and Amal Clooney Step Out for]Tweet [/url]

George Clooney had a special night to celebrate his big day.
The actor and his wife Amal Clooney, 40, toasted to the Oscar winner’s 57th birthday on Sunday night with a dinner out in New York City just a month ahead of twins Ella and Alexander’s first birthday.
The happy couple was seen smiling and holding hands as they left Laconda Verde restaurant in matching navy blue ensembles. Amal shined in a romper with a gold belt and Jimmy Choo heels while George looked stylish and comfortable in a blue suit with the top buttons of his shirt undone.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/link/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fmovies%2Fperfect-match-george-and-amal-clooney-step-out-for-actors-birthday-in-matching-navy-outfits%2F%3Futm_source%3Dpinterest.com%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_campaign%3Dsocial-share-article%26utm_content%3D20200506%26utm_term%3Dundefined&media=https%3A%2F%2Fimagesvc.meredithcorp.io%2Fv3%2Fmm%2Fimage%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2018%2F05%2Fgeorge-amal-2000.jpg&description=Perfect Match! George and Amal Clooney Step Out for Actor's Birthday in Matching Navy Outfits][/url]
Amal and George Clooney
BACKGRID
The couple is in New York City ahead of the Met Gala Monday night, where Amal is serving as co-host alongside Anna Wintour and Rihanna. Amal has also been in town recently teaching a lecture at Columbia University.
RELATED VIDEO: Amal Clooney Reveals Ella’s and Alexander’s First Word — and Gets Candid About Nursing Twins

Meanwhile, George has been in Italy for several weeks working on pre-production for his Hulu Catch-22 series, which is scheduled to begin shooting in nearby Sardinia later this month. His father-in-law, Ramzi Alamuddin, has been celebrating his own 80th birthday with friends and family at the Clooneys’ Lake Como residence.
This time last year, the Clooneys were preparing to welcome their twins, Ella and Alexander, who will celebrate their first birthdays next month. “[I was surprised] how much I thought I had in control and how little control I actually have,” George told PEOPLE of raising the twins last fall. “I have none! I think everybody quickly realizes that.”

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 May 2020, 18:05

Fantastic photo of the two of them! 

Doesn't Locanda Verde belong to Robert de Niro?

Amal is in LA - she was introduced to the conference as talking from there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 18:10

PAN I have to agree on the picture, it just touches my heart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 06 May 2020, 18:39

Thanks PAN for the snippet of the interview.  Enjoyed hearing her thoughts on the pandemic and the work of the foundation despite the background noise.  Also clever her answer to the legacy question - will you have a ‘rocking chair’ story to tell.   One of the casualties of doing news interviews these days is the fact that they are remote and often really choppy and at times incoherent because of so many technical issues.  Cracks me up though when I’m watching an interview and all of a sudden a dog walks into the camera’s view or I hear a child call out for mom in the background.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 18:45

Amal is a global citizen, she represents the pillar of truth and standard of integrity across the globe

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 May 2020, 19:17

So now we know they are in Los Angeles.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 06 May 2020, 19:39

I missed that, thanks PAN it's good to know they are both in Los Angeles.  Maybe we will hear from them in the coming days. bounce

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down