George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA

3 posters

Go down

Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA Empty Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Aug 2022, 14:22

Looks like the Clooney family will be in LA in November

https://twitter.com/ACC_SoCal/status/1554528314294841345?cxt=HHwWgsCl7f_Q5ZIrAAAA

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA Empty Re: Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA

Post by Missa Fri 12 Aug 2022, 18:08

The kids should be starting kindergarten this fall (at least by US education standards - not sure what age education becomes compulsory in the UK). It’ll be interesting to see where they settle for school or if they’ll homeschool to allow for travel and work schedules.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA Empty Re: Amal guest speaker at AAC Annual Dinner in LA

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Aug 2022, 19:16

In the UK state system they would have started school last September because they would be five in that academic year.
An advantage to have children in the Autumn on that basis I guess - tho one of mine has an August birthday so was one of the youngest in class.
But I don't think we'll ever know - can't recall any other high profile parents mentioning where their children go either to be honest...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 12 Aug 2022, 20:07

No, I don’t expect we’ll get specific information on where they’re going to school. I’m just more curious about which country they’ll choose to settle in, if they do decide to send them to school. I’ve definitely seen pictures of celebrities picking up their kids from school in NY and LA. I’m hoping for a picture of George doing something with his kids besides putting them on or off a boat lol.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 15 Aug 2022, 11:22

It would be cute to see a picture , I hope we don't ever get one. There are too many crazies out there. In the U.S Kindergarden starts at age five.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down