George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream

5 posters

Go down

Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream Empty Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream

Post by Admin Sun 25 Aug 2019, 19:31

Why this story?  Just 'cos really.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=36]Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not sure why it took Amal Clooney 25 minutes to accept her emerald cut, triple stone engagement ring from George — I'd be begging for him to slip that sparkler onto my finger. (OK, I'm kidding, Amal was probably just shocked by George's proposal). Even so, Amal's design, which she received in April 2014 ahead of the couple's nuptials, is the type that deserves a close-up. It reportedly weighs in at over seven carats and features a baguette on each side of the gorgeous centre stone. Professionals guess that the ring cost a whopping $600,000 to $750,000, so it makes sense that Amal still wears it for many fancy occasions, various work outings, and red carpet appearances — this stunner certainly deserves the spotlight.

While I consider Amal's ring design to be glamorous, the structure is sophisticated, and Amal is just that. She seamlessly works the diamond with gold jewellery, floor-sweeping gowns, and modest shift dresses for on-duty moments, proving that even an engagement ring this extravagant can still be considered versatile. If you're a gal who dreams of wearing something extraordinary like Amal's emerald shaped accessory, I shopped out some similar versions for you ahead at a variety of price points. But first, zoom in on Amal's finest moments showing off her engagement ring.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream Empty Re: Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream

Post by Doug Ross Sun 25 Aug 2019, 21:17

Gorgeous ring. It has always remind me of the one Pitt made for Angie.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream Empty Re: Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream

Post by Donnamarie Mon 26 Aug 2019, 01:21

I agree Doug Ross. It is beautiful. Since George had input into designing the ring I assume he thought it best suited Amal’s style.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 30 Aug 2019, 15:35

Admin wrote:Why this story?  Just 'cos really.

[size=36]Amal Clooney's Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring Is a 7-Carat Dream[/size]

I'm not sure why it took Amal Clooney 25 minutes to accept her emerald cut, triple stone engagement ring from George — I'd be begging for him to slip that sparkler onto my finger. (OK, I'm kidding, Amal was probably just shocked by George's proposal). Even so, Amal's design, which she received in April 2014 ahead of the couple's nuptials, is the type that deserves a close-up. It reportedly weighs in at over seven carats and features a baguette on each side of the gorgeous centre stone. Professionals guess that the ring cost a whopping $600,000 to $750,000, so it makes sense that Amal still wears it for many fancy occasions, various work outings, and red carpet appearances — this stunner certainly deserves the spotlight.

While I consider Amal's ring design to be glamorous, the structure is sophisticated, and Amal is just that. She seamlessly works the diamond with gold jewellery, floor-sweeping gowns, and modest shift dresses for on-duty moments, proving that even an engagement ring this extravagant can still be considered versatile. If you're a gal who dreams of wearing something extraordinary like Amal's emerald shaped accessory, I shopped out some similar versions for you ahead at a variety of price points. But first, zoom in on Amal's finest moments showing off her engagement ring.

5 years later and this is the best pop sugar can find to print about the famous Amal??  Really slow news day, or Stan ran out of fresh ideas to push.     lolololololololol

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 06 Sep 2019, 16:03

(Always have difficulty downloading videos.)

It's a story released yesterday about their wedding and big party in England the following month.  Another 4 year old story to accompany the ring story shown above.   This is all they can come up with ?? No recent posing going in-out of a restaurant, getting on-off the boat, making the scene at some well known celebrity location??    Anyone else question if something is going on here?? And I don't mean they want privacy for the sake of privacy.  Not necessarily that something bad is going on, but Stan is better than this.... keeping his clients in the media.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Sep 2019, 18:39

This month they will have been married five years so it makes sense.

This isn't the first year we haven't gotten many pictures from Italy , this is nothing new.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Sep 2019, 18:46

PigPen wrote: Anyone else question if something is going on here?? And I don't mean they want privacy for the sake of privacy.  Not necessarily that something bad is going on, but Stan is better than this.... keeping his clients in the media.
I'm not sure I really get your point, PP. You realise Stan has nothing to do with these stories, right? The media just keep posting stuff whenever they (the media) want to. They keep a calendar of what happened on a date and then run and re-run stories in the hope to get more clicks on their site, which is what keeps the advertisers happy.

If George doesn't have anything to promote, then he usually isn't much in the news. It's been like that for decades.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 07 Sep 2019, 21:35

I know Stan has nothing to do with these two stores being released, or rather re-released.  My point is, why are outlets drudging up 5 year old stories?  

Have to challenge your last line.  Since getting married, when he has nothing of interest to promote, that's when there is a multitude of photos of George and Amal getting on/off a boat, making a grand entrance into posh  European restaurants , and heavens forbid, we forget the "candid"  gaze photos.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Sep 2019, 23:46

PigPen wrote:  My point is, why are outlets drudging up 5 year old stories?  
'Cos that's what they do. Every 'anniversary' of a thing (and I use the term loosely because it could be something as silly as a year since someone wore a particular dress), they re-hash the story. Online is insatiable: writers have to constantly feed the beast so in the end, any old drivel will do as long as it gets clicks. I can't remember the actual number now, but someone writing for the Mail Online has to submit something like 30 stories every day. 30! The stories can be dumb as fuck - and often are - but as long as they're in passable English and of enough interest to garner a few clicks, it gets published. To appear high in the rankings, a website needs constant fresh, new content and clicks.

Pigpen wrote:Since getting married, when he has nothing of interest to promote, that's when there is a multitude of photos of George and Amal getting on/off a boat, making a grand entrance into posh European restaurants , and heavens forbid, we forget the "candid" gaze photos.
Hmmm ok, we can agree to disagree but I would love to know where the missing multitude of sightings are on this site (that's a serious request - I hate missing out). When I was adding new stories to the home page for this site, I went through the site as far back as June and found only six sightings. We're on the 7th Sept, and this is what we've seen of him since June:

29 Aug - in Switzerland with Omega

7 Aug - in Tenerife

29 July - dinner with Stella McCartney

21 July - in Lake Como

10 July - dinner with Ben Weiss

22 June - Obama visit

In 90 days we only saw pictures of him for six days. He's an A-list star so he can't disappear entirely, and yet, he's pretty hard to find most of the time, except when he's out in public where the paparazzi know where to find him. I would say Stan had no hand in any of these photo opps. If he's out in public, he must assume that he'll be photographed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum