George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!"

+4
carolhathaway
LizzyNY
it's me
Admin
8 posters

Go down

German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" Empty German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!"

Post by Admin Thu 18 Apr 2019, 13:54

And while we're lingering in German tabloid land, here's this delightful piece of "information" - from OK magazine who are as bad as in Touch when it comes to finding the truth:

George Clooney: Drug Drama!  Can wife Amal still help him?

George Clooney, 57, is still suffering from last year's motorcycle accident. To eliminate the unbearable pain, he swallows a threatening number of pills ...

Big concern for George Clooney: "He is tablet dependent"

Almost everyone has paracetamol, ibuprofen and aspirin in the medicine cabinet. George Clooney, however, has not had enough of these remedies for a long time to numb his pain. US media reports that the father of two uses tramadol, codeine and morphine - every day several times! In July 2018, George crashed in Sardinia on a motorcycle head-on against a car.

The accident has so worsened decades of back pain that the actor only endures his life with dangerous opioids.

George is tablet dependent. Without them he is lost, a confidant of the Clooney family sounds the alarm.

Has the family man lost control of his life?
First, the drugs should have only alleviated his pain, then had her an ever higher dosage ago, now they apparently control his life. The friend knows: If George does not get his pills in time, he starts to shake and yells at everyone who comes across his path.

His outbursts of anger are scary, says the buddy. That is also the reason that his wife Amal fled from the villa on Lake Como ...

Amal has given him an ultimatum!
Already weeks ago, the 41-year-old should have packed her bags and moved with the twins Ella and Alexander, both 1, to New York. Too big was the fear that her husband could not handle his delusion anymore. Even an ultimatum should have set the human rights lawyer George: Make a withdrawal, or we are gone! But supposedly it has not yet clicked on the Oscar winner.

Could he manage to get away from the devil stuff? After all, it's not the first time George has resorted to drugs. In 2012, he admitted in "The Hollywood Reporter": "Yes, I've done it." For a while he also grabbed the bottle every day out of loneliness. He got his problems back under control. And that's exactly what he has to do now.

Text: Julia Dreblow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney: Drogen-Drama!

Kann Ehefrau Amal ihm noch helfen?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney, 57, leidet noch immer unter seinem Motorradunfallvom letzten Jahr. Um die unerträglichen Schmerzen auszuschalten, schluckt er eine bedrohliche Anzahl von Pillen …

Große Sorge um George Clooney: "Er ist tablettenabhängig"

Paracetamol, Ibuprofen und Aspirin hat wohl fast jeder im Medizinschränkchen. George Clooney reichen diese Mittel aber schon lange nicht mehr, um seine Schmerzen zu betäuben. US-Medien berichten, dass der zweifache Vater zu Tramadol, Codein und Morphium greift – und zwar jeden Tag mehrmals! Im Juli 2018 crashte George auf Sardinien mit einem Motorrad frontal gegen ein Auto.
Der Unfall habe ein jahrzehntelanges Rückenleiden so sehr verschlimmert, dass der Schauspieler sein Leben nur noch mit gefährlichen Opioiden aushält.

George ist tablettenabhängig. Ohne sie ist er verloren,

schlägt ein Vertrauter der Clooney-Familie Alarm.

Hat der Familienvater die Kontrolle über sein Leben verloren?

Erst sollen die Medikamente nur seine Schmerzen gelindert haben, dann musste eine immer höhere Dosierung her, jetzt kontrollieren sie offenbar sein Leben. Der Freund weiß: Bekommt George seine Tabletten nicht rechtzeitig, fängt er an zu zittern und brüllt jeden an, der ihm über den Weg läuft.

Seine Wutausbrüche sind angsteinflößend,

so der Kumpel. Das sei auch der Grund dafür, dass seine Ehefrau Amal aus der Villa am Comer See geflüchtet ist ...

Amal hat ihm ein Ultimatum gestellt!

Schon vor Wochen soll die 41-Jährige ihre Koffer gepackt haben und mit den Zwillingen Ella und Alexander, beide 1, nach New York gezogen sein. Zu groß sei die Angst, dass ihr Mann sich in seinem Wahn nicht mehr im Griff haben könnte. Sogar ein Ultimatum soll die Menschenrechtsanwältin George gesetzt haben: Mach einen Entzug, oder wir sind weg! Doch angeblich hat es bei dem Oscar-Gewinner noch nicht klick gemacht.
Ob er es schaffen kann, von dem Teufelszeug wegzukommen? Immerhin ist es nicht das erste Mal, dass George zu Drogen greift. 2012 gab er im "The Hollywood Reporter" zu: "Ja, ich habe gekokst." Eine Zeit lang griff er aus Einsamkeit auch jeden Tag zur Flasche. Seine Probleme kriegte er damals jedoch wieder in den Griff. Und genau das muss ihm jetzt wieder gelingen.

Text: Julia Dreblow
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" Empty Re: German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!"

Post by it's me Thu 18 Apr 2019, 14:16

True or not

We will never know
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!" Empty Re: German tabloid claims: "George Clooney: Drug Drama!"

Post by LizzyNY Thu 18 Apr 2019, 15:31

Gossip Cop debunked this at least a week ago.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 18 Apr 2019, 16:20

Certain German tabloids are always good for a laugh! 

Lastweek, I read a headline suggesting that George and Meghan Markle had had an affair a while ago. I decided not to post it (maybe that's a sort of censorship), but it just makes me sick to see that some people really seem to believe this b...hit.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 18 Apr 2019, 20:06

George would never allow himself to get hooked on drugs that is just baloney.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Apr 2019, 20:43

I really hope so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 18 Apr 2019, 21:17

I don't think he would either. After he hurt his back doing Syriana didn't he say he tried to avoid taking drugs for the pain? I seem to remember him saying his family had a tendency toward addiction and he didn't want to risk it. If he didn't pop pills for the pain of that injury I don't think he would for the bike crash - unless he was hurt more than we know. Somehow I don't think so.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Apr 2019, 21:36

We know nothing

As usual
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 18 Apr 2019, 21:41

yes he did Lizzy, so I think we can be sure this article is baloney.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 19 Apr 2019, 04:05

Baloney, poppycock, fake news ... The German tabloids must have it out for George I guess. Both stories posted today are so ridiculous.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Apr 2019, 15:18

LizzyNY wrote:Gossip Cop debunked this at least a week ago.

I don't see this article Lizzy.

Can you post it on here please ?  X

Thanks in advance.    flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Apr 2019, 16:07

Found this:

He had treatment just before the wedding...

Can also remember fusion stories and how he visited Duke University hospital before that - did wonder if he stopped in there before his Nashville gig recently....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 19 Apr 2019, 16:13

Jo - I'm so sorry I can't post the article, but Gossip Cop ran it on April  8th. If you go to their page you can find it.

(So sorry. Every time I try to post an article or something I mess it up. Embarassed Sad)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 19 Apr 2019, 18:17

[size=48]George Clooney Addicted To Painkillers?[/size]
Truth rating: 0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Getty Images)
By Andrew Shuster | 2:29 pm, April 8, 2019

George Clooney is not addicted to painkillers, despite a false report alleging the actor “can’t stop popping pills.” Gossip Cop can correct the bogus story. There’s simply no truth to it.
NW claims the actor’s scooter crash in Italy last July has exacerbated a previous spinal injury from more than a decade ago, leaving him in “excruciating pain” and “reaching for the medicine cabinet.” An alleged source tells the magazine, “There have been whispers that George might be having trouble with painkillers, which are the only things that could possibly relieve his searing headaches and torturous back pain.”
The questionable insider further contends that Clooney has been “looking sickly” as of late, adding, “There’s a paleness to his complexion and he has dark circles under his eyes like he hasn’t been sleeping.” The alleged tipster adds, “He’s lost a lot of weight too. His jawline practically juts out!” However, Clooney looked perfectly happy and healthy while attending a charity gala in Scotland a few weeks ago.
Additionally, the tabloid’s bogus story is based on claims from an anonymous and seemingly nonexistent “source,” but Gossip Cop reached out to Clooney’s spokesperson, who says on the record that it’s untrue. A rep qualified to speak on the actor’s behalf tells us in no uncertain terms, “George does not take painkillers.”
It’s worth noting, Clooney only suffered minor injuries during his scooter accident last year. Just days after the incident, the actor’s rep confirmed in a statement he was “recovering at home and will be fine.” Clooney underwent an MRI following the crash, but it showed no issues and he was quickly released from the hospital.
The actor did in fact suffer a serious spinal injury on the set of the 2005 drama Syriana following a stunt gone awry. Clooney has opened up in interviews about living with back pain and headaches as a result of the incident, but his pain has diminished over time.
Back in 2012, Clooney told the Hollywood Reporter that he took “a series of painkillers” following a nine-hour surgery in 2005. The actor, however, admitted to having a bad experience with the pills and noted, “I had a lot of stomach pain and I really didn’t like the high it gave me.” The actor further revealed that the painkillers “created this horrible anxiety where I really thought I was in trouble.”
Gossip Cop can confirm that the actor isn’t back on pain pills, which had caused him undesirable side effects when he took them nearly a decade and a half ago. We can also confirm that the actor’s scooter crash hasn’t aggravated his back injury from several years ago. Clooney simply isn’t hooked on painkillers, and the claim otherwise is baseless.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 19 Apr 2019, 20:30

party animal - not! wrote:Found this:

He had treatment just before the wedding...

Can also remember fusion stories and how he visited Duke University hospital before that - did wonder if he stopped in there before his Nashville gig recently....

A four hours treatment

What can it be ? Neutral scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 19 Apr 2019, 21:45

From the Hollywood Reporter article.

Today, the insomnia has gone and so has most of the pain, following the latest of several operations, three years ago — "a blood patch, where they take your blood and shoot it into your spine and get the blood to coagulate to plug up the holes," he explains. "I still get headaches sometimes. But even the doctor, when I had surgery in 2005, said, 'Listen, this pain is going to go away with a whimper, not a bang.' And there's some truth there. It took years to slowly diminish and diminish and diminish to where now anything I get is negligible. It's like having a hangover: You know when you get it, and you can handle it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 20 Apr 2019, 00:36

Annemarie - Thanks for posting the Gossip Cop article. One of these days I'm finally going to get it right, but until then I'm glad you were able to post this article for Joanna. Thanks again. Give Flowers Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 20 Apr 2019, 01:10

Your welcome Lizzy glad to help.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 20 Apr 2019, 01:13

And we will never know
Where he was
After the last summer
Accident

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 22 Apr 2019, 04:13

Thanks annemarie for posting the ‘Hollywood Reporter’ excerpt. That was such a great article on George and it was a relief to read his own words about how he has slowly but surely recovered from all the pain he suffered from that accident on the ‘Syriana’ set.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down