George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers

+6
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
ladybugcngc
annemarie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 Empty Re: George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers

Post by LizzyNY Sat 23 Mar 2019, 15:45

ladybugcngc wrote:
Admin wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:Do I think this statement True:

"Amal" references on Clooney's Open House refers to Amal Clooney, the mother of George Clooney's biological children and "George" is referring to her husband George Clooney the actor/director /producer /humanitarian /philanthropist /activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated

No.  That's why I'm constantly asking for clarification.
Just one final question, Ladybug: If you don't believe the above statement, who the f**k do you think we're talking about?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers - Page 2 Empty Re: George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:29

LizzyNY wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Amal" references on Clooney's Open House refers to Amal Clooney, the mother of George Clooney's biological children and "George" is referring to her husband George Clooney the actor/director /producer /humanitarian /philanthropist /activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated

Just one final question, Ladybug: If you don't believe the above statement, who the f**k do you think we're talking about?
Absent the filthy language, that's a good question.   Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:36

Annemarie, we talk about a lot of people on this site.  I'm sure there is more than one couple in world with the names Amal and George.  

This is from an earlier post in this thread.

According to Ladybug we are talking about some other couple named George and Amal.

Last edited by annemarie on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:40; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:39

annemarie wrote:

According to Ladybug we are talking about some other couple named George and Amal.
Your words not mine.

I said I'm sure there's another couple in the world with the names George and Amal.  

You have inferred that's who you may be referring to.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:45; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:43

ladybugcngc wrote:
annemarie wrote:Ladybug, you have got to be kidding. Who else would we be talking about on a George Clooney fan site.

Annemarie, we talk about a lot of people on this site.  I'm sure there is more than one couple in world with the names Amal and George.  I'm trying to make sure I have the truth.  

Help me, is this statement True:

"Amal" references on Clooney's Open House refers to Amal Clooney, the mother of George Clooney's biological children and "George" is referring to her husband George Clooney the actor/director /producer /humanitarian /philanthropist /activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated.

Yes or No?

Nope Ladybug your words.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:44

There you go Lizzy the answer to your question.  I know you are smart enough to see for yourself what she is saying.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:51

Again Annemarie,

Your words not mine.  I said "I'm sure there's another couple in the world with the names George and Amal."  

You have made the leap to infer that's who you may be referring to.

Annemarie:  "According to Ladybug we are talking about some other couple named George and Amal."

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 17:02; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:54

Not playing word games with you too old for that. I simply gave Lizzy the answer too her question.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 23 Mar 2019, 16:56

annemarie wrote:Not playing word games with you too old for that. I simply gave Lizzy the answer too her question.
I'm simply saying, you made the leap to infer that's what I meant. 

I did NOT state that's who you were referring to.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 17:19

This conversation is over . You have a good day Ladybug.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 23 Mar 2019, 18:03

annemarie wrote:This conversation is over . You have a good day Ladybug.
Same to you  Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 23 Mar 2019, 21:35

ladybugcngc wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Admin wrote:

Just one final question, Ladybug: Who do you think we're talking about?
Absent the filthy language, that's a good question.   Very Happy
I cleaned up the language for you, but - good question or not - you still haven't given me an answer. The thing is, I don't think you can. I'm over this. Don't bother with a reply.

Annemarie - I'm sorry you got involved in this idiotic conversation. I knew what she meant. I just wanted to know if she actually had someone else in mind. Apparently not. As far as I'm concerned this game is over.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 23 Mar 2019, 23:07

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2