George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum

+18
premiere
Atalante
party animal - not!
bgarabedian
Way2Old4Dis
Mazy
Alisonfan
Katiedot
amaretti
PigPen
Maggy
annemarie
melbert
hathaross
Joanna
it's me
Butterfly
Nicky80
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum Empty George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 10:35

Thanks to frenchies

The Rosemary Clooney House

Dedicating new costumes at the Rosemary Clooney Museum this Saturday at 1 pm during Art in the Garden Festival. Monuments Men military uniform from George Clooney, iconic overalls from Oh Brother and the rededucation of Rosemary's restored "Sisters" dress from "White Christmas!" A number of Rosemary's family members are expected to be in attendance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum Empty Re: George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum

Post by Butterfly Sun 08 Jun 2014, 10:48

Hi George lip smack 

Why I'm never a lucky fan?  Sad
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum Empty Re: George Clooney meets Fans in Augusta Kentucky - Rosemary Clooney Museum

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:43

Just found this one. Looks like George is in Kentucky for the family reunion...NICE

Celebrity tour guide shows family around Maysville

Taking advantage of moderate, sunny weather, journalist and broadcaster, Nick Clooney took several members of his family on a tour of memorable family sites in Maysville on Friday.

Clooney, a Maysville native and Augusta resident, is also brother of the late singer and actress Rosemary Clooney, and father of actor George Clooney.

He also recently appeared in the acting role of “Older Stokes” in George Clooney's movie The Monuments Men, playing the older version of George's character.

The Friday tour included sites relevant to Nick’s family history while growing up in Maysville.

“We have been to Caproni's and Rosemary Clooney Street,” said Clooney during a stop at the Maysville floodwall mural at Limestone Street dedicated to his sister.

Family members on the tour were comprised of Nick and Rosemary's relatives, including a variety of grandchildren, he said.

“They are here for our annual family reunion and to take in Art in the Garden, in Augusta,” Clooney said.

Only part of the 40 or so family members expected for the reunion were on the tour.

Several others were in Augusta with his wife Nina, he said.

“They want me to take them to all the places we ever lived here,” Clooney laughed. “That could take a while just to remember them all.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:47

More infos about the museum (only copy the museum part)

The Rosemary Clooney Museum will be unveiling two new costumes this Saturday, June 7th during the Art in The Garden Festival.  The two costumes are for the ever growing George Clooney collection that will include the iconic overalls from "Oh, Brother Where Art Thou" and his military uniform from "Monuments Men."  Along with this dedication will be the re-dedication of Rosemary Clooney's famous blue lace dress worn in the "Sisters" number in Irving Berlin's "White Christmas."  The costume, which was already a museum piece, went to Paramount Studios for much need restoration and repair.  The sister dress of Vera Ellen's is still in the restoration process.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:47

any more pics?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:54

That's all I could find for now...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:14

thanks Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jun 2014, 12:15

Nicky80 wrote:That's all I could find for now...

Thank you Nicky....you did a grand job there !   Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:02

Family annual reunion. Dou you think Amal is there too to meet his family?
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:15

There's been no pics of her there.  In fact, I don't ever remember it being acknowledged that George has attended these in the past. 

If Amal is NOT there, that is interesting.  Wasn't it last week where she attended a family event without George in attendance?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:25

I know he attended after Ides of March I think so it was not so many years ago, but obviously they are no pics, just family time.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:29

I think this was George's family reunion. She may have met most of them since a lot of them rosemary's kids and grands live in Los Angeles.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:32

This was also the weekend they reopened the museum George has a couple of things in there and he was close to Rosemary family reunion aside.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 16:23

One more on frenchies. This was inside the Rosemary house

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 16:25

From the comments above pics someone wrote George held her an an infant. Wonder if George remembers haha Must be nice to return home and the village is crazy about you.

He has his favorite shirt on  cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 08 Jun 2014, 16:47

Aww, he playing hoops with the town people!

I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:42

melbert wrote:There's been no pics of her there.  In fact, I don't ever remember it being acknowledged that George has attended these in the past. 

If Amal is NOT there, that is interesting.  Wasn't it last week where she attended a family event without George in attending
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Busy with wedding plans? Or maybe it's a decoy

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:46

The fans love him .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:48

melbert wrote:There's been no pics of her there.  In fact, I don't ever remember it being acknowledged that George has attended these in the past. 
If Amal is NOT there, that is interesting.  Wasn't it last week where she attended a family event without George in attendance?
I think George has gone in the past. Seem to remember his dad writing something about it so it must have been some time ago.

Agreed that there are probably all sorts of good reasons for why Amal wasn't with him (hard at work is my preferred guess) but it does look odd, doesn't it?

Nicky80 wrote: Must be nice to return home and the village is crazy about you.
Beats returning home and finding the village is just plain crazy!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 08 Jun 2014, 18:55

Katiedot wrote:
I think George has gone in the past. Seem to remember his dad writing something about it so it must have been some time ago.

Agreed that there are probably all sorts of good reasons for why Amal wasn't with him (hard at work is my preferred guess) but it does look odd, doesn't it?

Nicky80 wrote: Must be nice to return home and the village is crazy about you.
 Beats returning home and finding the village is just plain crazy!!
George and the boys were there for the first Rosemary Clooney festival.  It was covered in By George a  long time ago.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:34

Nicky80 wrote:

This was posted on frenchies but no link to it. I guess "Brent" is the guy above. His name is on his twitter page "Brent"...

"Guess who just called me and ask if Brent could come to St. Augustine school and play basketball? My old friend George Clooney. He said he had kept up with Brent's basketball and was very proud of him and wanted to play him a game. Still the same old George!! It was nice that he called to say hello and to talk about Brent. He said he was going to keep up with his college games too."
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 08 Jun 2014, 20:52

Second picture down - George totes smitten, at last!
By the puppy under that lady's arm awwww, so George.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 08 Jun 2014, 21:15

He's such a nice guy:

Nicky80 wrote:
"Guess who just called me and ask if Brent could come to St. Augustine school and play basketball? My old friend George Clooney. He said he had kept up with Brent's basketball and was very proud of him and wanted to play him a game. Still the same old George!! It was nice that he called to say hello and to talk about Brent. He said he was going to keep up with his college games too."

that Brent must be walking on air. Sad you cannot have it all without the fame he cannot do what he wants, with it he cannot be just another guy. xxx

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 08 Jun 2014, 21:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote)
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 08 Jun 2014, 23:38

I'm about to show what a college basketball geek I am.

Brent Bach is a top high school basketball player in Kentucky. He's good, but the big colleges passed on him because he's not considered "big" or muscular or athletic enough to play in the top leagues. I don't know where he's playing college ball, but it's at a smaller school in Kentucky. Probably Division II.

So cool of George to call him like that. I'm in love all over again.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jun 2014, 00:01

Don't you think it's lovely to be seeing and hearing 
about the real George....instead of all the effing trashy rubbish that's been around.
Cheapo-journo stuff.  poisson davril 

I DO !

Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Mon 09 Jun 2014, 07:01

George is happy here where he grew up. It is nice he visited all his old friends and be there for the Rosemary Clooney Museum. He looks relaxed and enjoying himself and his family too. Looks like a lot of nice fans out there for him and he must be the talk of the town. Not many stars go there like George and this will be the hot news of the day. love you .bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:18

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I'm about to show what a college basketball geek I am.

Brent Bach is a top high school basketball player in Kentucky. He's good, but the big colleges passed on him because he's not considered "big" or muscular or athletic enough to play in the top leagues. I don't know where he's playing college ball, but it's at a smaller school in Kentucky. Probably Division II.

So cool of George to call him like that. I'm in love all over again.

Thanks for the info....yes you are a college basketball geek  Thumbs up! Now I understand the situation better. That was a nice thing to do from George  Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:25

couple more pics found on frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 09 Jun 2014, 16:31

I love you
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jun 2014, 06:59

where Mel found her avatar?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 09:39

Good question, I don't know and I want to know too. He has the same shirt on like he had at the Jazz concert. MEL better explain herself LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Jun 2014, 09:48

Amal wasn't likely to be there because she's one of the leading lights at the huge FGM conference in London this week

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jun 2014, 12:27

like your bacio avatar too
Mag
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 13:54

Nicky80 wrote:Good question, I don't know and I want to know too. He has the same shirt on like he had at the Jazz concert. MEL better explain herself LOL

If she tells you then she'll have to Kill You....Honest !

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 10 Jun 2014, 15:02

party animal - not! wrote:Amal wasn't likely to be there because she's one of the leading lights at the huge FGM conference in London this week
Link Link There's a website, facebookpage, twitteraccount and a livestream for that event.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 16:49

Joanna wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Good question, I don't know and I want to know too. He has the same shirt on like he had at the Jazz concert. MEL better explain herself LOL

If she tells you then she'll have to Kill You....Honest !

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
LOL well the picture is now gone anyway. guess it will stay a mystery
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 10 Jun 2014, 22:58

With his mother, sister, and aunt and uncle : SmileSmileSmile So niceeeeeee

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jun 2014, 23:04

nice thanks!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 10 Jun 2014, 23:12

it's me wrote:like your bacio avatar too
Mag
Really?

Laughing
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 10 Jun 2014, 23:16

Nicky80: Deleted picture as requested by the poster Maggy

George has a sweet looking family!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 07:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted pic as requested by Maggy)
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Jun 2014, 23:24

niece and nephew ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Jun 2014, 23:28

Nicky, George, Ada, Allison and Allison's boyfriend
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 10 Jun 2014, 23:32

Aaaawww all the family together!! SmileSmile  Yep, they are.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Jun 2014, 23:50

Great that he really is taking a break, and catching up with friends and family as he said - and fitting in a wedding too!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 11 Jun 2014, 01:08

Yup... looks like he's getting in quality family time before he's married. 

Dang.. his sister looks  fabulous!  Talk about losing  weight.  Good for her.  cameraflash  Yahooooo

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jun 2014, 01:19

PigPen....Sorry, but I think your second sentence is an unacceptable comment, because George's sister is not 
a public person to be commented 
on here IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 11 Jun 2014, 01:24

I was paying a compliment.  Why are you so angry with me today??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 11 Jun 2014, 03:05

So nice to see George with his family and they all have a sense of belonging to the whole group. They also are realy community minded people, as they apparently stay active in things as we see by other events posted.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 11 Jun 2014, 04:17

PigPen wrote:Yup... looks like he's getting in quality family time before he's married. 

Dang.. his sister looks  fabulous!  Talk about losing  weight.  Good for her.  cameraflash  Yahooooo
I thought the same thing. She looks really nice in that picture.

Joanna, in your comments when you think we're not being very nice, you're really not being very nice. It's getting old.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 11 Jun 2014, 05:08

Ada looks really nice and Nina does too . The pictures of George and Ada when they were tots are so cute .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next