George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George 'very humble' on set of new series EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George 'very humble' on set of new series

5 posters

Go down

George 'very humble' on set of new series Empty George 'very humble' on set of new series

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Jan 2019, 21:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George 'very humble' on set of new series Empty Re: George 'very humble' on set of new series

Post by it's me Mon 07 Jan 2019, 21:56

Nice pic
Thanks

His usual self
Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George 'very humble' on set of new series Empty Re: George 'very humble' on set of new series

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 07 Jan 2019, 22:29

Great find PAN
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Jan 2019, 22:46

EXCLUSIVE

[size=44]Prince Charming! George Clooney Praised For Being Humble And Approachable On Catch-22 Set[/size]

Meaningful Beauty x Bless Box Exclusive! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Receive $300+ worth of skincare essentials from Cindy Crawford’s personal beauty line for only $29.99! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Opens a New Window.

The star's hair stylist claimed he was filming by 5:30am every day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]By Fabrizio Scardovi

Posted on [size=13]Jan 6, 2019 @ 15:42PM[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Getty Images

[size=16]George ClooneyOpens a New Window. is “very humble” and charmed everyone on set when he filmed  last summer.
The star directed his new mini-series in Italy and hired a local cast, who were all surprised at how friendly and approachable Clooney wasOpens a New Window., despite being Hollywood royalty.

Niko Veccia, who worked as hairdresser to Clooney during filming, exclusively told RadarOnline: “He is a very good person, very humble. People aren’t always so nice in the movie business, but George was great with everyone.
“I spent more time with him than most people on set. He is very sweet, he does not act like a boss and look down on anyone.
“He has rules and a strong work ethic and the shooting went very well.”
New dad George – who has 18-month old twins Alexander and Ella with his wife Amal ClooneyOpens a New Window. – also had a gruelling schedule on set, starting at 05:30 in the morning and shooting until 12 and then again from 3:30 until seven.
Niko added: “We mainly worked in a camper or caravan on set and it was very busy. I talked to him, but not a lot, there were lots of people around and he was always talking to the production staff and working even when he was in my chair. I mainly just did my job and concentrated on his hair.”

Disaster also struck while Catch-22 was being filmed and Clooney was involved in a motorcycle accident where he was flung 20 feet in the airOpens a New Window.
by a vehicle who hit his scooter as he was heading to set one day.
Clooney spent a day in the hospital, but was back on set must nine days later, although he appeared to still be hurt from the crashOpens a New Window.

[/size]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Jan 2019, 10:53

This guy is the local hairdresser in Olbia, Sardinia - so he just got himself some very useful publicity for his business too. Wonder how many times George went there.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Jan 2019, 12:24

Pan, the barber said he cut George's hair for the shoot he was on set with George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 08 Jan 2019, 12:48

It took 9 days
To come back to work
He said
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Jan 2019, 17:00

That's right. That's what he said - and I'm not denying it. I just googled his name and details and that's what came up........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Tue 08 Jan 2019, 17:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 08 Jan 2019, 22:40

Thanks for the pic !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down