George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly!

+4
it's me
ladybugcngc
annemarie
party animal - not!
8 posters

Go down

George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! Empty George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly!

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Feb 2018, 22:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Thu 22 Feb 2018, 03:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made thread title a bit more detailed)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! Empty Re: George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly!

Post by annemarie Wed 21 Feb 2018, 22:54

[size=34]Knight in shining armor! George Clooney appears to have a medieval costume fitting in LA... after donating $500k to Florida survivors march[/size]
By ROSS MCDONAGH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 14:40 EST, 21 February 2018 | UPDATED: 16:41 EST, 21 February 2018

With his half a million donation to the Florida survivors march, he is viewed as a knight in shinig armor.
And it seems George Clooney is getting set to play that role — literally — on screen too.
The actor was seen undergoing a costume fitting in Los Angeles on Wednesday, where he appeared to have tried on several coats of heavy plate armor.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+5

Knight in shining armor: George Clooney was seen undergoing a costume fitting on Wednesday, where it appeared he tried on several coats of heavy plate armor

+5

Protection: The 56-year-old sampled the suits at a friend's house in Los Angeles
The 56-year-old sampled the suits at a private house.

It is not known what project the Oscar-winner is working on; his only film currently in post-production is Catch 22.

Based on the famous Joseph Heller novel of the same name, it is set in World War II Italy, a production in no need of medieval armor.  

[size=18]George Clooney out in LA after donating to Florida survivors

L
[/size]

MORE VIDEOS

George Clooney is all smiles at charity fundraiser in LA

Amal Clooney steps out in bold colours after dinner wit…

George and Amal Clooney after their wedding in Venice

George Clooney goes to dinner with Amal's family in …

+5

Wrong era: It is not known what project the Oscar-winner is working on; his only film currently in post-production is Catch 22; here he appears to be with producing partner Grant Heslov
The production is understood to be Universal; if for the big screen it would be Clooney's first film since 2016's Money Monster opposite Julia Roberts and directed by Jodie Foster.
If filming for the small screen, it would be his first major role since his breakout turn as Dr Doug Ross in ER, on which he starred from 1994 to 2009. 
Or he could be shooting another Nespresso commercial. 
When not in armor on Wednesday, Clooney wore jeans, shoes and a navy polo, with a full grey beard in effect.
The day before, George and his wife Amal pledged $500,000 to the March for Our Lives fund, organized by the survivors of the horrific mass shooting on Valentine's Day.

+5

Back to work: The production is understood to be Universal; if for the big screen it would be Clooney's first film since 2016's Money Monster opposite Julia Roberts and directed by Jodie Foster

The couple announced they will also attend the event, bringing their eight-month-old twins Ella and Alexander whose 'lives depend' on a change to gun laws, they said.
In a statement Clooney said: 'Amal and I are so inspired by the courage and eloquence of these young men and women from Stoneman Douglas High School.  
'Our family will be there on March 24 to stand side by side with this incredible generation of young people from all over the country, and in the name of our children Ella and Alexander, we’re donating $500,000 to help pay for this groundbreaking event. Our children’s lives depend on it.'

+5

Good cause: The day before, George and his wife Amal pledged $500k to the March for Our Lives fund, organised by the survivors of the horrific mass shooting in Florida last week 

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly! Empty Re: George Clooney a knight in shining armour - allegedly!

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 21 Feb 2018, 22:58

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Feb 2018, 23:18

Shining armour

Plus Armani suits?

scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 22 Feb 2018, 01:15

Just checked IMDb. "Catch 22" is in pre-production, not post. I couldn't figure out how they had managed to film it in Italy when George has been either here or in the UK for months.

And the beard is back. Nerts! Razz Maybe it's for whatever he's doing for Paramount. (I hope). Can't wait to find out what that is! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Feb 2018, 01:31

In the short video he seems more interested in his key
Than in the phone

Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 22 Feb 2018, 06:59

Maybe there's a costume party ahead. Recently Amal turned 40 like Ben Weiss wife's and it was Cindy's birthday as well.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Feb 2018, 10:12

First thought - Oceans 8?!

And then I saw this..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Feb 2018, 10:51

But it is wrapped up already

No?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 22 Feb 2018, 10:55

I think there is an article on here that says George won't make appearance in the movie.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 22 Feb 2018, 15:09

I'm just overjoyed he's in Los Angeles   This big .
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 25 Feb 2018, 10:24

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 27 Feb 2018, 12:29

Proof I tell you PROOF! if ever it was needed..... Camelot is coming back to the White House .... I see a armour  and a lady with a pink wedgie and I am transported back to a mystical time....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 27 Feb 2018, 14:09

What Would He Say wrote:Proof I tell you PROOF! if ever it was needed..... Camelot is coming back to the White House .... I see a armour  and a lady with a pink wedgie and I am transported back to a mystical time...
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down