George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
February 2018 Chit Chat EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

February 2018 Chit Chat

+6
annemarie
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
it's me
ladybugcngc
melbert
10 posters

Go down

February 2018 Chit Chat Empty February 2018 Chit Chat

Post by melbert Thu 01 Feb 2018, 11:46

Happy February!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

February 2018 Chit Chat Empty Re: February 2018 Chit Chat

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 01 Feb 2018, 14:59

February 2018 Chit Chat Valentines-hearts_bjlqau
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Feb 2018, 16:07

who are them?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 01 Feb 2018, 16:38

it's me wrote:who are them?
Thoughts of LOVE up in the air.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Feb 2018, 19:17

sigh.......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 01 Feb 2018, 21:30

it's me wrote:sigh.......
Hug1 Friendship Hug!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 05 Feb 2018, 22:41

28 years, two montgs and 27 days ago, the wall which devided Berlin and my whole country, was turned down (god, I'm old!). The wall which had been erected 28 years, two months and 27 days before its destroyment, meaning that Germany lives as a united country as long as it had been devided before (I know, technically it had been seperated before, and it needed another eleven months after this magic November in 1989 until the GDR (German Democratic Republic) and FRG (Federal Republic of Germany)  became one Germany.

I can't tell you how thankful I am to be able to drive on the motorway to Berlin and to simply continue my journey after having been stopped and controlled for hours so often. Not having to see this scarf, aka best-protected border in the world, just a few miles away from my hometown. Grateful that my husband is able to meet with his relatives when they want to and not when a government allows them to have visitors from 'the west' although they just lived about 30 miles away. To see Berlin as ONE city without a horrible wall. To know that people are able to move from the east to the west without being shot. To be able to visit so many amazing cities, towns and nature monuments and parks in EVERY part of my country.

And at the same time I'm horrified by the hate that spreads esp in the East, people who deny that we're a legitimate country, who don't respect our government, our laws and authorities. Who don't trust aliens and people who simply look like they were aliens and attack them. Who cheer athletes who win medals and cup finals for our teams and country but are shocked when an athlete posts a pic of himself in Mekka or want a black athlete to go back to his birthplace (which would be Berlin, by the way, but it's beyond their imagination that a black person is German and born in Germany). Who deny to be neo nazis but talk like them and claim this as freedom of speech. Who love to go to Turkey and Arab countries because they've got fantastic hotels (which they often don't leave) but don't want them to live in Germany - whoever's going to make them their Turkish and Arabic food.

Sometimes I've got the feeling that I still live in a divided countey...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 06 Feb 2018, 04:39

Very heartfelt words carol.  On the one hand so much to be thankful for living in a free democracy.  On the other hand here in the U.S., as in Germany, there is such mistrust of our government institutions and fear and hatred of immigrants that it contributes to polarizing people.  It’s a sad state of affairs right now ....

Did you know that less than half of the world’s population lives in a democracy?  Less than 5% live in a ‘full democracy’.  I did not know that.  I just read that today.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 06 Feb 2018, 06:52

Donna,
I didn't know that as well. And considering this fact makes me feel even more frightening that we might regret it one day that we take everything we have for granted. We live in safe and wealthy countries with high technology, don't have to starve , have clean water and a good infrastructure (which could always be improved). Our kids have access to good schools and universities, nearly all of us have jobs (although many people don't earn enough to make a living). We all have homes and heating to keep us warm in winter. Politicians, governments and police who aren't too corrupt and who (mostly) do their jobs. People with no income benefit from our welfare system, we all have access to a good medical service.
Compared to the rest of the world, we all have a better living than 95 % of the rest. And yet, we complain about everything. I don't know what people expect to get and to have. Last summer I read that a certain percentage of all the people are called poor because they can't afford to go on a holiday and stay at a hotel for at least ten days per year. Is that really an indicator for poverty? I'd say that 99 % of the worldwide population would laugh about that. When I was a child, we hardly ever went on a holiday with our parents, simply because they couldn't afford it. I never felt poor. But it's also a matter of setting priorities. One if my two sisters hardly ever goes on a vacation with her family, but she and her husband smoke heavily. I'd suggest that, if they didn't smoke, they'd have enough money to go on a vacation. But they decided to spend their money on something else, that's their decision but nothing to complain about. 
But this discussion started prior to the elections we had in September, and there are groups who demand an unconditional basic income for everybody. I don't know how that would work, simply can't imagine the impact this has on our  actions and decisions. It is always said that there won't be enough jobs for everybody in the future, but at the moment most companies and businesses can't find employees so we do need immigrants. On the other hand there are people who don't want to work and simply live on our society - many of them are the loudest when complaining about how unfair life is. (I'm not talking about peole who can't wofk because they are ill or handicapped or have to look after a child or a parent. I'm talking about those who think that the society owes them to finance their living.)

Sorry guys, I'm a bit fed up at the moment...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 09 Feb 2018, 23:33

February 2018 Chit Chat Valentines-Day-Hearts1

02/14/2018  brings happy thoughts!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Feb 2018, 23:35

Nice those three hearts too Like a Star @ heaven
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 11 Feb 2018, 12:30

Somebody from my area, just 15 miles away, just won the gold medal at the olympics, he's a biathlet. And we do have mountains in the area and some snow in winter, but can't do a lot of winter sports, apart from cross-country skiing. My twins go to school in his hometown, and they have two girls who are really good biathletes.
So you can imagine that we usually don't have a lot of top-athletes in our area which makes it more valuable...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 11 Feb 2018, 14:06

That's great Carol .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 Feb 2018, 16:05

Carolhathawy -  I guess everything's relative. It seems that some people can never have enough, no matter how much they actually have. Nothing's ever good enough because there's always someone who has more or better or different. They're always trying to get more and are never satisfied.

Happily there are also a lot of people who are satisfied with what they have and are willing to share with those who are in need. They realize that even if they aren't rich they still have more than most people of the world.
They're lucky and they know it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 Feb 2018, 17:59

Hey Mel....I've just noticed your fabulous
avatar picture of Our Gorgeous George !

That one really sets the tone of his NickName.

Thumbs up! Love3 Thumbs up!

PLEASE don't  change it !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 13 Feb 2018, 19:42

Has anybody of you seen the movie 'A United Kingdom'?
It's about a love story between the king of Botswana and a white British woman, starting in 1947, and the controversies their love causes, based on a true story.
I've just seen it on DVD and think that it's really interestingand shows many aspects of the British politics concerning their colonies (when the king proposed to the British lady, she was told to reject it because 'it's controversial to the apartheid in South Africa and sends wrong signs across the whole African continent'. The king resigned to give his country a fair chance and be able to live there with his British wife. Their grandson is now presideng of Botswana...
One of my husband's collegues went to see the movie at a local cinema in fall and attended a competition where she won a trip to Botswana! Can you imagine that? I think it's terrific, they will go on a photo safari to see wild animals and have local guides, so they will hopefully get to know and see a lot about how the people live... I have to admit that I do envy a little bit...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 13 Feb 2018, 19:49

For anyone planning a trip to NY in the near future there's a wonderful Broadway play you should see. It's called "The Band's Visit" and stars Tony Shalhoub (from "Monk") and a wonderful cast of up-and-comers.

It's about an Egyptian police orchestra that gets invited to play at the opening of an Israeli/Arab cultural center in Israel, but after arriving they take the wrong bus and end up in a small Israeli town in the middle of nowhere instead of the big city they were supposed to go to. On arrival they are told "This town has no cultural center. We have no culture."

Since the next bus won't arrive until the next day the band is forced to spend the night. The play is about their interactions with the townspeople that one evening. It is very funny and touching  -with just a tiny(very tiny) hint of politics. The music is authentic and joyous. You will walk out of the theater uplifted and hopeful. I know Broadway plays are expensive, but IMO this one is worth every penny.

Carolhathaway - I remember seeing something about that movie, but I'm not sure the title is the same for the US market. I could be wrong, though. Your husband's co-worker is really lucky. I don't blame you for being a little jealous. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 13 Feb 2018, 21:18

Lizzy,
I checked it on imdb.com, the title is right:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3387266/?ref=m_nv_sr_1
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 14 Feb 2018, 15:03

February 2018 Chit Chat Happy-valentines-day-9056                                  
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Feb 2018, 16:30

I found something really interesting

Take a look

http://visihow.com/Stop_Being_the_Backburner_Girl_and_Be_His_Number_One_Relationship
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 14 Feb 2018, 19:46

it's me wrote:I found something really interesting

Take a look

http://visihow.com/Stop_Being_the_Backburner_Girl_and_Be_His_Number_One_Relationship
Excellent advise.   I love you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 14 Feb 2018, 19:53

Signs That You Are On The Backburner in A Relationship

If he leaves you alone and always waiting, then you are on the backburner.

Being on the backburner means that a man considers your relationship to be an option for him and not a priority. This may be someone who that you have dated a few times, in which case he may text you for hours and then disappear or it could be someone that you are in love with and been seeing for years, secretly and on the side. Not all backburner relationships are secret. Sometimes the man will tell the backburner girl that she is not the one, but she can stick around and keep him company until he does meet someone more important.

Was this helpful? Yes | No| I need help

You know you are in a backburner relationship when:

• He has promised to become your boyfriend but is behaving like both of you are stills single

• He tells you he will never leave the relationship, but it is all up to you, thus making the emotional punishment you endure all your fault

• He is married and keeps telling you he will tell his wife or leave his wife, but never does

• He tells you that you have an open relationship, in which he sees other people and so can you

• He prefers texts to calls and his language is always often sexual in nature with very few inquiries about what is going on in your actual life

• He is affectionate with you in private but pretends like you are just friends in public

• His Facebook relationship status says "In a relationship" but it does not say with who

• His Facebook relationship status says that his relationship is "It's complicated.", which lets others know he has two or more lovers going at the same time

• He receives texts from other women in front of you
    If he iw always texting other women in front of you, you are on the backburner.

• He has very few or no pictures of the two of you up on social media and if he does they are not tagged, leading you to believe that you are being hidden

• You spend most of your time feeling jealous of women that he may or may not be seeing instead of you

• He cancels plans at the last minute, while you lie to yourself by maintaining that he is not really standing you up and that something must have come up

• As you were never really together, it is hard to break up and you find yourself floating in a painful relationship limbo

• He makes jokes about how if you are both still single by the time you are sixty, you should get married

• Your friends start pointing out that this has been going on too long and that your constant talking about him is making them feel like therapists

[size=32]How to Stop Being On The Backburner and Be Number One in His Life[/size]

Being on the backburner in a relationship is exasperating and full of shocks and disappointments.

The problem with being put on the backburner is that it can stall your emotional development and life plans for many years. All of the time that you have spent waiting for this person to be true to his original promise to be with you, could have been spent pursuing a better relationship. The longer you stay with the person, the more you self-worth and self-esteem diminishes because you start believing that I he will not choose you, nobody will.

Changing his mind about leaving you on the backburner can be traumatic and a bit difficult, especially if he is an alpha male who is really stubborn and does not like ultimatums or if he is a player who has several ladies thinking that they are all second best in his life.

Here are some things that you can do that may change his mind and cause him to take you off the back burner and make you his number one girl.

[list=steps_list_2]
[*]1
Get a complete makeover from head to toe
Get a haircut, manicure, pedicure, skin treatment and address any outstanding physical issues like weight gain or cosmetic dental problems as fast as you can. This will not only make you feel better about yourself and raise your self-esteem, it will also make him look twice the next time he A makeover will help boost your self-esteem and reignite is interest.

Advertisement

Was this step helpful? Yes | No| I need help

[*]2
Buy yourself new clothes, wear high heels and make-up and look as sexy as possible
Pay him a visit while all dressed up like this and do not stay. He will wonder who the lucky guy is that you are putting on such a show for.

Looking as sexy as possible will make him wonder who you are dressing up for.

[*]Make him wait at least 24 hours before you answer a text or phone call from him and never ever answer one late at night
If you are picking up the phone past 7 pm, he is pretty sure he has you in the bag as his backburner option because you are not with someone else. However if you are never there at night and taking over a day to respond to him, he might care enough not to lose you and move nearer towarMake him wonder by not answering his texts immediately.

[*]4
Disappear for a while and do not tell him where you are going and when you return, in about two weeks, be very mysterious about your whereabouts
This might have him wondering where you have been and who you have been with and if you are going to move forward without him. One thing that egotistical player type men cannot fathom is that someone is prepared to move ahead without them. It does not matter where you go and whether you are alone, with girlfriends or with another man. Keeping him,guessing may drive him to the point where he feels more of a need to commit to you.

Go on vacation without him ad don't tell him any details.

[*]5
Announce that you will no longer be making ultimatums about when he should take you off the backburner and make you his number one
If he asks you what this means, simply tell him that in the past giving him deadlines or threatening him with leaving has not worked and then don't say anything else. If he then starts saying something like, "But what about us?", you can then tell him "Well, that's up to you." This flips the situation and makes him into the backburner boy and you into the person who is considering their options.

Confound him with the announcement that you will no longer be giving him ultimatums.

[*]6
Stop acting jealous when you see him with another woman, or if he spends too much time with his wife or another girlfriend
Even if you feel incredibly miserable about it, do not betraDo not succumb to jealousy if he flirts with another woman,

[*]7
Change your relationship status on social media to Single
If he notices, this is bound to upset him, because whether you have only been dating him a few times or been seeing him for ten years, he was pretty sure that you were hiDon't let him have the Facebook relationship status unless he is committed to you.

[*]8
Indicate that if he wants to see you that he has to court you
This means taking you out for dinner or going to an event and then maybe, inviting him in for sex, if you are not too busy the next day. Refuse to hang out at his place watching television with him or to be towed along to events that would only interest him. If he shows up at your door wearing sloppy clothes, send him home to change. Show him that you have standards and make it clear that you will not be settling for less from someone you are just dating anymore. Once again, this flips the scenario so that he becomes the backburner boyfriend while you spend time searching for someone more wortTell him you won't see him casually and that he has to date you.

[*]9
Stop being so understanding, as it is your tolerance of his complicated life that is sustaining the situation
So what if he needs to stay with his wife because her feelings would be hurt if confronted with the truth? So what if his ex that he still sees would probably go through with her suicide attempt if she knew about you. So, what if he is not sure about where he wants to be in five years? Point out to him that what is going on with him has nothing to do with you, is none of your business and that he needs to show you the same respect and consideration that he shows everyone else in his life. If he balks at this idea and tells you are selfish, then drop him.

Make sure he knows how bored you are with his excuses.

[*]10
Buy yourself a fake diamond engagement ring and slip it on your fourth finger
When he asks you what it is about, shyly smile and don't say much. When he asks you how this will impact your relationship with him, smile again and say, "What's your best guess?" All of this might have him so mystified that he might finally promise to put a ring of his own on your finger. If he agrees to keep seeing you, despite the fact that you have shown him you have a fiancée, then drop him. Yes, this is a bit manipulative, but it is a good test of whether or not he has any urge to be with you at all. If he finds out you were lying later, simply tell him it that it was, indeed, a test of his loyalty to you and that he failed.

Make sure that he notices your fake engagement ring.

[/list]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 14 Feb 2018, 22:09

Not for nuthin', but if you're on the back burner because he already has a wife that's pretty much where you deserve to be. Breaking up someone else's marriage sucks big-time. Oh, and by the way, if he dumps her for you, you can be pretty sure he'll dump you for someone else down the road. Karma is a bitch!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Feb 2018, 22:39

Amen
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 14 Feb 2018, 22:44

LizzyNY wrote:Not for nuthin', but if you're on the back burner because he already has a wife that's pretty much where you deserve to be. Breaking up someone else's marriage sucks big-time. Oh, and by the way, if he dumps her for you, you can be pretty sure he'll dump you for someone else down the road. Karma is a bitch!
Well said Lizzy.  When a man tells you is heart is committed to someone else, let go.  There is not a man on the planet I would fight for.  I've learned to be happy single. 

I went to a church where I was told at least 200 women including myself thought they were there to marry the pastor.  From an unction in my heart one day, I left.  People tried to tell me it was wrong to leave; I went back, spoke directly to the pastor asked him if he had any connection to me and marriage, he told me no.  I walked out of his Church office and have never been back.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 16 Feb 2018, 01:17

Did anyone hear about this?  Am I the only one surprised about this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux-announce-separation/ar-BBJc40x

•  
    Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux announce separation

February 2018 Chit Chat AA42CeQ
Associated Press
[url=ms-windows-store://pdp/?productId=9WZDNCRFJ9ZB][size=11] Get the app
[/url]

By SANDY COHEN, AP Entertainment Writer  1 hr ago

[/size]

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Split After Two Years of Marriage

(Video provided by People)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are separating after two and a half years of marriage.

The couple said Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press released through a publicist that the decision to split "was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year."

The couple said they are making the announcement publicly "in an effort to reduce any further speculation."

"Normally we would do this privately, but given that the gossip industry cannot resist an opportunity to speculate and invent, we wanted to convey the truth directly," they said in the statement released by Aniston's longtime publicist, Stephen Huvane. "Whatever else is printed about us that is not directly from us, is someone else's fictional narrative. Above all, we are determined to maintain the deep respect and love that we have for one another."

Aniston and Theroux were engaged in August of 2012 and married in August of 2015. They have no children.

The two worked together on 2012's "Wanderlust," in which she starred.

They said they are "two best friends who have decided to part ways as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship."

• February 2018 Chit Chat BBJc6Ee

• February 2018 Chit Chat BBJc6Ef

• February 2018 Chit Chat BBJc9l6

Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston attend the premiere of HBO's 'The Leftovers' Season 3 at Avalon Hollywood on April 4, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

PreviJustin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston attend the premiere of HBO's 'The Leftovers' Season 3 at Avalon Hollywood on April 4, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

Theroux, 46, had a small role in "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" and has several films slated for release this year, including Netflix's "Mute" out this month. His writing credits include "Tropic Thunder," ''Iron Man 2" and "Zoolander 2."

During an interview promoting "Mute" on Monday, Theroux said he and Aniston would not be together on her Feb. 11 birthday or on Valentine's Day.

Aniston, 49, is featured on the cover of the current issue of Architectural Digest with a story about the "pure domestic bliss" of the Beverly Hills, California, home she shared with Theroux. Known as much for her style and stalwart acting career as she is for being a tabloid target, Aniston was previously married to Brad Pitt from 2000 to 2005.

Aniston denounced tabloid culture in a 2016 op-ed, saying she "has worked too hard in this life and this career to be whittled down to a sad, childless human."

Aniston rose to fame on TV's "Friends" and has appeared in such films as "Horrible Bosses," ''Office Christmas Party," ''Cake" and "Marley & Me."
Slide 1 of 22: Jennifer Aniston a

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux

After two years of marriage and seven years together, the actors have split. Aniston's publicist released this statement to the media on Feb. 15: "In an effort to reduce any further speculation, we have decided to announce our separation. This decision was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year. We are two best friends who have decided to part ways as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship."
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Feb 2018, 02:15

I don't know them very much
But IMO something sounded weird between the two of them
From the beginning scratch

Now speculation will be about... Brad?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 16 Feb 2018, 03:39

I didn't know this.  I’m surprised and sorry to hear about their split.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 16 Feb 2018, 03:58

There have been rumors about them splitting up for a while. Now we'll probably start seeing rumors that she's getting back together with Brad, Sad.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 16 Feb 2018, 10:34

It seems when they got together he already had a long term girlfriend of 14 years and that ended the relationship.
Why you would think marrying someone who by all accounts cheated on their partner is a good thing is beyond me.
They say love is blind, nope people simply want what they want and don't care about who they hurt in the name of love
and their happiness.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 16 Feb 2018, 15:54

annemarie wrote:It seems when they got together he already had a long term girlfriend of 14 years and that ended the relationship.
Why you would think marrying someone who by all accounts cheated on their partner is a good thing is beyond me.
They say love is blind, nope people simply want what they want and don't care about who they hurt in the name of love
and their happiness.
Well said Annemarie.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 16 Feb 2018, 22:05

By the way: 
Happy New Year to Sevens! I don't think anybody else here is from China, but if I forgot you: Happy New Year to you as well! Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 17 Feb 2018, 18:34

February 2018 Chit Chat Chinese-New-year-WishesHappy New Year to all our COH friends.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Feb 2018, 09:37

Happy lunar new year everyone!  Let's hope the year of the inflatable tortoise (or whatever it is) brings all of what we need and a little of what we want.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 19 Feb 2018, 16:14

Hey, Katie! How did the birthday go? Hope it was a good one! Give Flowers
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 20 Feb 2018, 03:46

Had to work on my birthday (photoshoot) so we were up before dawn and didn't finish till late, but actually it was lovely. Because it's a new job I thought no one would know but they remembered! I'm working for the same hotel company as before, but on a new project with new people.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 20 Feb 2018, 13:28

I'm glad you enjoyed the day. Still in the Maldives? If you had to work on your birthday, what better place? I imagine the weather there helps make any day lovely. sunny

I hope the new job works out well. The fact that your new co-workers remembered your birthday is a good sign, no? Good luck! Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 20 Feb 2018, 14:59

Hope you enjoy your new position Katie.  Hope it’s exciting, challenging and rewarding for you!  bounce
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 21 Feb 2018, 14:16

Thanks, and yep, this is probably my fave job I've had so far, and I've had a lot of good jobs. Long may the good times roll!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 21 Feb 2018, 20:18

This a nice picture of George and Oprah.      Very Happy

February 2018 Chit Chat Th?id=ON
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down