George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics

+2
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics Empty Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Dec 2017, 19:49

Ignore the silly Mail headline - it's a long way from what she says.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics Empty Re: Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics

Post by LizzyNY Wed 13 Dec 2017, 20:26

Why doesn't anyone ever listen to what HE actually says?! He has said "NO" to a political career for years because he can do more good from outside government. Whether Amal would "let" him run or not is moot. HE doesn't want to.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics Empty Re: Tina Brown doubts George will go into politics

Post by PigPen Thu 14 Dec 2017, 15:32

Yeah- and he was never going to remarry or have knuckleheads. That's what HE said, Lizzy.

Last edited by PigPen on Thu 14 Dec 2017, 15:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 Dec 2017, 16:27

PP - I thought of that. I think the difference is that the marriage question was something really personal that he wanted to keep to himself, while the politics question isn't. Besides, just because he said he didn't think he'd get married again doesn't mean that he didn't want to. I vaguely remember an old interview where he said something to the effect of if he did propose to someone and been turned down, how would we ever know?

When it comes to politics, I believe him.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Dec 2017, 19:04

George said himself he never should have said he would never marry. Love and politics are two very different things he found someone to spend his life with and have a family which is more important than politics. I don't see him giving up his life of freedom to do politics . He has said himself he can do more on the outside. I also don't see him doing that too his family.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 14 Dec 2017, 22:30

President Clooney.... what else.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Dec 2017, 01:20

Please...
Too risky
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 15 Dec 2017, 09:53

Ok Secretary of State Clooney..... he could use PPH, People Per Hour, and ring it in.... Amal will show him how......
 Nothing in life is as difficult as it looks from the outside...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down