George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad

4 posters

Go down

George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad Empty temp tt

Post by benex Sat 24 Jun 2017, 07:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad Empty George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Jun 2017, 09:39

I've lost track of these ads.  Is this one we've seen before?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=46]EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad -- Watch!

by Desiree Murphy 5:49 PM PDT, June 23, 2017
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photo: Nespresso

George Clooney's latest [size=16]Nespresso ad is here!

The 56-year-old actor, who's represented the Swiss brand internationally since 2006, stars in yet another one of the coffee company's commercials as part of their Comin' Home campaign. This time, he's focused on the importance of recycling.

In the new ad, Clooney walks to a recycling area, where he runs into fellow actor Andy Garcia, who's also recycling his Nespresso capsules. The ad reveals they're 100% recyclable, which Clooney described while exclusively chatting with ET about the project.
"I think generations are changing and generations today are more aware and understand the fact that we can't keep creating giant piles of trash and leaving it for the next generation to deal with," he explained. "The nice thing is that this generation of people who use the Nespresso machines and capsules, I believe, understand that we're going to have to recycle -- not only in the coffee industry, but everywhere around the world."

Clooney and Garcia kicked off the campaign in late April with a commercial showcasing the Hail! Caesar star in scenes from iconic movies like The Muppet MoviePsycho and Easy Rider, on a quest for quality coffee. Watch below:

Back in October 2015, Clooney teamed up with Nespresso to film his first ever U.S. commercial in which he'd actually appear, as he had previously done plenty of voiceovers Stateside.
[/size]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad Empty Re: George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad

Post by Donnamarie Sun 25 Jun 2017, 01:12

I don't think we have this one Katie. Believe this is new.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad Empty Re: George Clooney Preaches the Importance of Recycling in New Nespresso Ad

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Jun 2017, 04:42

Cool!  Can anyone find another version of this video so that us folks not in the US can see it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 26 Jun 2017, 06:47

Yes, please! I'd really love to see it!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down