George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney

+2
PigPen
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney Empty Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 May 2017, 06:18

I think they mean 'Why Shouldn't I" by Cole Porter?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20 May 2017
[size=55]What will Pippa Middleton dance to at her wedding? Celebrity first dance song choices [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Why Shouldn't" By Cole Porter
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney Empty Re: Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney

Post by PigPen Sun 21 May 2017, 18:16

I thought they chose Nick & Nina's song...True Love ??

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney Empty Re: Celebrity wedding first dance song choices - George and Amal Clooney

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 May 2017, 18:52

'Twas the former, I believe sung by Nora Sagal..............also first on the playlist when he proposed apparently........

And she sung 'Always' during the wedding ceremony......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 22 May 2017, 10:24

Pippa wedding this week near George did he invite to go? Many weddings now invite celebrities. Amal might too go. Any pictures?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 22 May 2017, 12:04

No, no chance of them being invited to Pippa's wedding.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 22 May 2017, 12:06

Here's the version by Rosemary Clooney:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 22 May 2017, 14:32

Thanks Katie for that bit of nostalgia. Rosemary had such a lovely and distinctive voice. I had not heard of this song before George talked about it. Sweet and simple yet I guess for George and Amal it will always be their song.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 23 May 2017, 09:55

Yes, I didn't know this song either so had to look it up!  I kind of like the sentiments in the words too: quite appropriate for Mr Clooney who I suspect didn't often let himself fall in love!

So I guess he made a mix tape of romantic music when he planned to ask Amal to marry him?  Wonder what else was on it?

Is it me or was Rosemary doing the Clooney-head-bob/wobble at about 30 seconds into this clip?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 May 2017, 03:06

I've watched some others Katiedot, and yes, she has the head-bob frequently.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down