George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

+33
theminis
Silje
Doug Ross
Atalante
it's me
Boshkash
LJN2606
Butterfly
monaco
Donnamarie
jd68
Cece42
isogotit
Picachu
hathaross
Alisonfan
Jenn
The next mrs clooney
catwoman
Bidbod
lelacorb
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Sevens
Joanna
fridadereval
amaretti
LizzyNY
annemarie
melbert
PigPen
Nicky80
37 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence Empty George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by Nicky80 Wed 03 Sep 2014, 09:07

Found on Frenchies.

The event is from today (3rd September until the 8th September).

Google translation

One hundred Scrooge discover Florence. Supervip night, stop at the Parkinson 

Florence, September 2, 2014 - BE a "Grand Tour" Florentine full of beauty, culture, charity, glamor, luxury, wonder and surprises. Five unforgettable days that are announced for the 100 super rich Americans who will arrive with the Boeing 767 with all sitting in first class that will depart from JFK in New York tomorrow night and arrive in Pisa on Thursday morning, destination Four Seasons Florence and the many appointments calendar of Celebrity Fight Night for the first time leaves America to Florence. 

Accomplices the commitment and tenacity of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Centre that have set in motion an organizational machine exceptional to find more and more funds and support for research into Parkinson's disease that afflicts the great years, unsurpassed boxing champion. Recently Bocelli and Cassius Clay met, they immediately sympathized and joined forces and knowledge to fight this terrible disease. And here is the idea of ​​bringing everything in Florence to show the world of the super rich and generous all its beauty, even the most secret. Five special days, including galas and receptions, visits to museums and places of myth, starting with the big soiree at the Teatro La Pergola offer 100 philanthropists by Stefano Ricci and his family, thanks to the esteem and friendship for Andrea Bocelli that for all the events of the festival always wear tuxedos with Ricci fashion house. 

"I WANT to show the Florence today recreating the magical atmosphere of its past splendor of the Medici," says Stefano Ricci in the foyer of the Pergola will show the world the warping of the Ancient Seteficio Fiorentino (the magnificent craftsmanship that the designer and entrepreneur has acquired and "saved" a few years ago in which it will offer a breakfast to Supervip the morning 5) made from original designs of Leonardo da Vinci and will exhibit Bandierai Uffizi. Flags and drums, it is to swear, make me shudder to Wealthy Americans who then come in elegant theater. Here Stefano Ricci has decided to organize a renaissance festival with guests welcomed by ladies and gentlemen in sixteenth-century costumes, between music and poetry in rhyme, then everyone on the stage of the theater (the oldest in Europe) for the gala dinner organized by Place Guido Guidi and his sons Thomas, James and Matthew, and with vintage menu. "Apparecchieremo with gold tableware and centerpieces with fruit and flowers in the style of Caravaggio," says Guido Guidi. After the celebrations in June for the 60th anniversary of the Centre of Fashion where Stefano Ricci is president and after turning on the Ponte Vecchio with the voice of Bocelli, here are renewed festivals and contemporary splendor thanks to the generosity and love for his city ​​of Stefano Ricci. 

SI ANNOUNCES as the sumptuous seratissima Friday in Forte dei Marmi, guests in the house of Andrea Bocelli and Veronica, a magic night always offer from Stefano Ricci and signed by the Enoteca Pinchiorri: among the guests of honor (by David Foster Ronnie Dunn , from Sinbad to Lionel Richie, with the Queen of Country Reba McEntire) Sophia Loren that stands out for its beautiful festeggiatissima will be 80 years old and rewarded by Bocelli for his generosity as a woman and as an artist. The trip to the Florentine Celebrity Fight Night will end in Palazzo Vecchio, in the magnificence of the Salone dei Cinquecento, with a gala commissioned by the mayor Dario Nardella and offered by Ermanno Scervino and Toni: elegant dinner by candlelight (again curated by Guido Guidi), charity auction with prizes such as a rich dinner with none other than Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal, and the Faubourg Tote Bag Scervino white crocodile. Then the performance of Andrea Bocelli accompanied by the Orchestra del Maggio, conducted by Zubin Mehta. To applaud international stars such as George Clooney with the bride Amal Alamuddin, John Legend, Laura Pausini. At present the evening sponsored by Ermanno Scervino a delicate and delicious new and expectant mother: Michelle Hunziker. Expected also the premier Matteo Renzi with his wife Agnes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Andrea Bocelli's blog

Dear friends,
This year, in Italy, in addition to the warmth of the last summer weeks and to the approaching of the grape harvest, the month of September will have in store a great event that will warm many hearts, a complex and ambitious project related to solidarity which we are excitedly and happily looking forward to. 
I would like to share with you this new challenge, an exciting challenge the will take place in my beloved Tuscany and that we are ready to welcome…An event starring one of the most important nonprofit overseas Institutions the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation that has been active in fund raising for the past twenty years, particularly in favor of the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center that it has helped in creating and growing: CFN that from the 3rd to 8th of September will, for the first time, move from USA to Tuscany proposing a benefit trip full of music, art and beauty events.
My wife and I, along with the staff of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation, will host it. Many friends, my personal ones and the ones of CFN have responded to the invitation from Sofia Loren to George Clooney, from Zubin Mehta to Lionel Richie, from Reba McEntire to David Foster and Michelle Hunziker. So this is a charity initiative that promises to be unprecedented, starting from the guest parterre to the proceeds whichwill support ABF and the Muhammad Ali Foundation.
It is a wonderful opportunity to help many people in a concrete way: in our case the Celebrity Fight Night represents a key step to achieving some ABF projects of Empowering People and Community, especially in Haiti, a land we particularly love, Haiti, for the education and care of the children who live in that wonderful and unfortunate island. Haiti where three schools funded by ABF are growing, day after day; after the schools we are going to tackle a new challenge: bring water, electricity development to the families and to the Communities of our children.
For further information on the event please see CFN site ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), while for the ABF projects which will be achieved thanks to this event, you can follow us on our site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
 If we have the joy to host here in Italy Celebrity Fight Night, we owe it to a chance meeting (with Jimmy Walker the Founder of CFN) which has triggered a double, great friendship, whose birth I would like to share with you. 
 It happened some years ago: an elevator is ready to go up. Jimmy is there, in my memory, behind the sliding doors of the cabin while they are going to close. I go up and down, in the hotel that overlooks Central Park, as if it were my second home: on the top floor there is my refuge in New York – a muffled place where to rest and study – It seems to be on the peak of a forest but, on the contrary, it is in the heart or better, in the navel of the world. The elevator is going to go up, behind it there is Jimmy and his hand that chooses to slip between the doors to stop their closing in extremis. He enters between me and my companion Veronica, a sudden and unexpected mate during our rise. 
Taking advantage of the forced intimacy and without wasting time (despite our expectations at that point very pessimistic) he does not turn out to be a robber; he does not want our wallets, but he is asking for a confirmation of his suppositions “Are you Bocelli”?
After expressing his strong admiration for the results of my profession, he told us to be a friend and a cooperator of Muhammad Ali. A few minutes later, after breaking the ice, we got aware of the happy circumstance that would take me, in the following days, just to Phoenix for a concert.
This way was born the friendship with Jimmy that gave me the possibility to meet his friend, my myth Muhammad Ali. Two days later, on the occasion of the birthday of Lonnie Ali, thanks to Jimmy, we were able, unexpected guests, to wish her a happy birthday with music, in front of the astonished faces of her husband and family. Thanks to Jimmy, even my idol broke the silence asking as a prayer («Sing for me») something I could honor with a great joy, dedicating him an Italian melody a cappella, while my voice was choking with emotion.
Even Jimmy is a champion: his Celebrity Fight Night Foundation has been fighting and winning indifference, looking for increasingly ambitious goals, to offer practical help to those who are suffering, and to those who are less fortunate. With Jimmy, also ABF has recently established a fruitful cooperation, in a virtuous circle of philanthropy that, at its origin still has two sliding doors that, luckily, did not close. 
For some years with great pleasure, I have contributed to the CFN events. And this time, in the name of the friendship and esteem that binds me to Jimmy, and with Muhammad Ali’s blessing, the event has been brought to our Country. 
The Italian Celebrity Fight Night will see the participation of over a hundred American tycoons, billionaires, who will reach Tuscany – by means of a private flight –The stay in Tuscany will provide a series of initiatives to show them the best of art, culture and entertainment, thanks to friends like the Cavalli and Ferragamo families who will open the doors of their homes, or the maisons Ricci Pucci and Scervino.
Florence will host the Gala that will close the event on Sunday 7th September 2014. We will be guests of the Comune of Florence, in the wonderful Salone dei Cinquecento of Palazzo Vecchio. A prestigious Location, and a veritable treasure trove of paintings and sculptures, which well expresses the uniqueness of this event. During the Gala at Palazzo Vecchio, I will have the honor to perform under the baton of Maestro Mehta who will conduct the Orchestra of theMaggio Musicale Fiorentino.
While on September 5th, in the course of an evening organized in our home in Forte dei Marmi, we will have the honor to celebrate in advance Sofia Loren’s birthday, a few days before the whole world does.
We are getting close to the first week of September and to the CFN Event, and as I said before, with great excitement and a certain trepidation. But we have on our side, to mitigate the anxiety for such a complex project, the certainty of having dealt with it the most seriously possible, with as much effort as possible.
By the way, let me share with you how proud I am, of all the tireless work that my wife Veronica, along with the President of the ABF Laura Biancalani and her team have done in recent months.
Best regards. 
Andrea Bocelli  

Just add the Facebook page here too. Maybe we find here pictures of George later on  Laughing

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by theminis Wed 03 Sep 2014, 11:40

Great find Nicky
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by Silje Wed 03 Sep 2014, 21:33

Nicky80 wrote:Found on Frenchies.

The event is from today (3rd September until the 8th September).

Google translation

One hundred Scrooge discover Florence. Supervip night, stop at the Parkinson 

Florence, September 2, 2014 - BE a "Grand Tour" Florentine full of beauty, culture, charity, glamor, luxury, wonder and surprises. Five unforgettable days that are announced for the 100 super rich Americans who will arrive with the Boeing 767 with all sitting in first class that will depart from JFK in New York tomorrow night and arrive in Pisa on Thursday morning, destination Four Seasons Florence and the many appointments calendar of Celebrity Fight Night for the first time leaves America to Florence. 

Accomplices the commitment and tenacity of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Centre that have set in motion an organizational machine exceptional to find more and more funds and support for research into Parkinson's disease that afflicts the great years, unsurpassed boxing champion. Recently Bocelli and Cassius Clay met, they immediately sympathized and joined forces and knowledge to fight this terrible disease. And here is the idea of ​​bringing everything in Florence to show the world of the super rich and generous all its beauty, even the most secret. Five special days, including galas and receptions, visits to museums and places of myth, starting with the big soiree at the Teatro La Pergola offer 100 philanthropists by Stefano Ricci and his family, thanks to the esteem and friendship for Andrea Bocelli that for all the events of the festival always wear tuxedos with Ricci fashion house. 

"I WANT to show the Florence today recreating the magical atmosphere of its past splendor of the Medici," says Stefano Ricci in the foyer of the Pergola will show the world the warping of the Ancient Seteficio Fiorentino (the magnificent craftsmanship that the designer and entrepreneur has acquired and "saved" a few years ago in which it will offer a breakfast to Supervip the morning 5) made from original designs of Leonardo da Vinci and will exhibit Bandierai Uffizi. Flags and drums, it is to swear, make me shudder to Wealthy Americans who then come in elegant theater. Here Stefano Ricci has decided to organize a renaissance festival with guests welcomed by ladies and gentlemen in sixteenth-century costumes, between music and poetry in rhyme, then everyone on the stage of the theater (the oldest in Europe) for the gala dinner organized by Place Guido Guidi and his sons Thomas, James and Matthew, and with vintage menu. "Apparecchieremo with gold tableware and centerpieces with fruit and flowers in the style of Caravaggio," says Guido Guidi. After the celebrations in June for the 60th anniversary of the Centre of Fashion where Stefano Ricci is president and after turning on the Ponte Vecchio with the voice of Bocelli, here are renewed festivals and contemporary splendor thanks to the generosity and love for his city ​​of Stefano Ricci. 

SI ANNOUNCES as the sumptuous seratissima Friday in Forte dei Marmi, guests in the house of Andrea Bocelli and Veronica, a magic night always offer from Stefano Ricci and signed by the Enoteca Pinchiorri: among the guests of honor (by David Foster Ronnie Dunn , from Sinbad to Lionel Richie, with the Queen of Country Reba McEntire) Sophia Loren that stands out for its beautiful festeggiatissima will be 80 years old and rewarded by Bocelli for his generosity as a woman and as an artist. The trip to the Florentine Celebrity Fight Night will end in Palazzo Vecchio, in the magnificence of the Salone dei Cinquecento, with a gala commissioned by the mayor Dario Nardella and offered by Ermanno Scervino and Toni: elegant dinner by candlelight (again curated by Guido Guidi), charity auction with prizes such as a rich dinner with none other than Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal, and the Faubourg Tote Bag Scervino white crocodile. Then the performance of Andrea Bocelli accompanied by the Orchestra del Maggio, conducted by Zubin Mehta. To applaud international stars such as George Clooney with the bride Amal Alamuddin
With the bride?Are they married already?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:10

Take a deep breath and relax..she's been called that before.  Possible translation issue.  I flipped out the first time I read that months ago.  Four martinis later, I felt a lot better Smile

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 04 Sep 2014, 21:24

By the way, they shouldn't be in Florence right now?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 04 Sep 2014, 22:20

Well, George is MIA and Amal and Baria are in London.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 04 Sep 2014, 23:21

Well she is the bride to be , they left that part off.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:58

Would he go alone? I was going to say I would think she'd want to go to something like this with him - it sounds like an amazing, romantic event - but she's skipped other events before.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:44

I am sure she wanted to go . How lovely . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:01

Well, the event started yesterday and she's in London . Maybe she's flying back and forth, and the hair and makeup were for the event. He's probably in Florence, because he committed to being there and I don't think he would break his word.

I've said it before - figuring out where he is, is like playing "Where's Waldo".
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:05

Just not George's look -    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Fri 05 Sep 2014, 04:22

So how do we know that AA and Baria are in London?

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:43

There are photos of them in London.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:24

Does anyone know if George showed up in Florence? I was thinking Amal got her hair and makeup done because she was meeting him there. Maybe in London for a fitting, then on to Florence for the gala. - Hope there will be pictures of the event.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:27

Thank you Doug. Just found my way to the Amal in London thread. Still working on my Miss Marple detective skills.

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 23:35

Getty has some images no George or Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 06 Sep 2014, 02:08

Remember this event lasts five days........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:42

There is something posted on Frenchies today which I think says that G and A will attend fight night today. Maybee someone with better French skills then me can check it. 

But this suggests that they didn't get married this weekend....
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:51

Translation:

George Clooney and Amal present tonight at the Celebrity Fight Night held this year in Florence

Clooney is his future wife Amal very Alamuddin expected to attend the dinner and Andrea Boccelli concert in the hall of the Five Hundred, which is located in the Palazzo Vecchio.

Well now we must photos
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 12:50

I saw on Friday that Cindy was still in Los Angeles so figured the wedding didn't happen this weekend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 13:07

No George.....so haven't pasted it  !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 13:41

I think the big gala is tonight Joanna . The Daily Mail reported about another event that happened yesterday. It goes on for 5 days and ends with the gala tonight. Hopefully there be pics of G and A tomorrow.

Thanks for translating Mel.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 14:45

Here we are

And September 20th.................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Sep 2014, 16:27

Florence, September 7, 2014 - And finally, after four days of celebrations for Celebrity Fight Night promoted to support the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Centre, now is the day of the gala at the Palazzo Vecchio, where it is expected to star as divissimo George Clooney with his future wife, the lawyer for Human Rights Amal Alamuddin should marry on the 20th of September in the villa on Lake Como.

Meanwhile, almost a dress rehearsal mondanissima tonight, starting with the red carpet in Piazza della Signoria to 18, with the charity event sponsored and supported by the fashion house Ermanno Scervino that will also handle the installation of lights and colors and emotions of the Salone dei Cinquecento, where after the cocktail will be held in the courtyard of Michelozzo dinner with auction galactic shot by Simon De Pury with exclusive items such as a dinner with Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal, and the precious white crocodile bag Ermanno Scervino soiree dedicated to the Florentine. Do not miss the concert with the Orchestra del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino under Zubin Mehta accompanying the implementation of Andrea Bocelli. "We will carry fifteen tracks very nice - said the Maestro Mehta who will be at the gala with his wife Nancy - with pieces by Verdi, Puccini and Mascagni." Andrea Bocelli before the concert can not attend the dinner: "I can not just eat before you sing," he confided last night while his beautiful wife Veronica took part in the festive dinner dance unleashed at the home of Eva Cavalli.

In addition to George Clooney, for this highly anticipated short holiday in Florence, including John Legend, Lionel Richie and David Foster (who on Friday night gave birth to a live show exceptional villa in Forte dei Marmi to Bocelli at the dinner offer for this Celebrity Fight Night by fashion designer and entrepreneur Stefano Ricci, which opened the festivities with a dinner at the Renaissance Pergola), and Sophia Loren still queen of the party in Forte dei Marmi, and she also Laura Pausini, Reba McEntire, supermodel Natalia Vodianova (the superfinanzata Antoine Arnault, the luxury dolphin Emperor Bernard Arnault), Belen Rodriguez and Claudia Galanti explosive. At present the evening will be the funny and talented Michelle Hunziker waiting for 4 months with her third child (second from Tomaso Trussardi).

The dinner is curated by Guido Guidi and his three sons Thomas, James and Matthew. Ermanno Scervino and Toni who have generously contributed to this five days of culture and social life that saw him arrive in Tuscany percent super rich and super VIPs from the world, many from America, there would almost certainly also be the premier Matteo Renzi with his wife Agnes, coming both from the closure of the Unity party of Bologna. Of course it will be the mayor Dario Nardella to welcome the many guests along with his wife Chiara. "As soon as we have presented the design of this we immediately joined Celebrity Fight Night - explains the designer Ermanno who will wear many of the beauties of the soiree - beneficial for the high value of this event and why Palazzo Vecchio tonight relaunch even more strongly the 'international image of Florence in the world. "
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:14

Thanks for all of the information pan & Mel for the translation.
 It's sounds like a Grande Super Big Bash then ! 
Coolio

George & Amal are very brave to face all the inevitable questions at this time !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:33

if they go..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:50

He's there, according to this. Thanks to Frenchies fans

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:10

"George Clooney has just arrived at St. Regis Florence for Celebrity Fight Night. See you there."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Paolo Giordano @IlPaoloGiordano  ·  4h
George Clooney è appena arrivato al St.Regis di Firenze per la Celebrity Fight Night. Ci vediamo lì. #CFN #clooney
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:20

Getty has the picture of George and Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:33

Wow! Thank you, Annemarie. They look stunning............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:36

They really look great.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:43

ok, I know we cant post Getty pix here,but could someone at least give a link please? have trouble searching on my cell. thanks

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:45

Type fight night

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:47

Frenchiesfans have some great stuff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:32; edited 2 times in total

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:54

Another one........

Thanks again to Frenchiesfans

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:20

Yes indeed pan......A Very Big Thank You to Frenchiesfans for the photos of the year.

George & Amal look fab together and very much 
a couple.
I'm going to zoom in now to look at hands ! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:23

Here's the link to Getty pictures.....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:41

Firenze.republica have now reduced their of G & A pictures down to 5 from 10 ! 
I caught them just in time....Phew !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:46

Well done! But if you go straight to their website, I think they might be still there.........

Here's something from instagram from Frenchies again - many thanks. Take a look at Iconosquare too. All major media catching up and/or paying!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:48

party animal - not! wrote:Frenchiesfans have some great stuff

These five pictures are really nice. I like number 1 and number five best and I like the dress. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:51

It's good to see Gio is there too to enjoy the occasion.
There's a lovely one of him behind G&A taking his own photos !

Yes Sevens I agree that the dress is perfection and so classy compared to
some of the others I've seen on Getty !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:56

There are now 26 on the firenze site - some at the beginning and the end.....

They look stunning

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:57

I like her gown the front is plain and the back train has sequins.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:05

MariaLatella (@MariaLatella) tweetade klockan8:48 PM on sön, sep 07, 2014:
#GeorgeClooney talks about #Mohammed Ali and then about his wedding:: I will get married in Italy in a couple of weeks #celebrityfightnight

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: corrected link and added post)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:08

Hi, is it me or does darling George look more like Cary Grant these days......btw that's a compliment....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:09

George looks good and happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:12

Jo... that wasn't sevens Again thanks for the Getty link. I just downloaded eight pix from firenze site previously.not including the red carpet cheering the crowds ones. Do you have more?Are the 2 out of 10 pix as you mentioned the new "cheering crowds" set?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:14

They look great. The dress is perfect for her. I'll hold my tongue about her weight.

Amal will be right at home on the red carpet come awards season.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:16

They also got a video from the red carpet...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:23

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 22:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added text)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next