George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor

3 posters

Go down

Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor Empty Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor Empty Re: Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor

Post by it's me Mon 24 Oct 2016, 12:42

"After an appearance in 2003, Letterman told Murray that his then-infant son would be christened that weekend. An hour later, Letterman said, a package was delivered to his office containing a handmade Irish linen christening gown.
'That Saturday, my son, in Bill Murray's christening gown, was christened at St. Ignatius in Manhattan, and we have this memory, we have this gift, we have this gesture for the rest of our lives,' Letterman said."

Nice
I can't say I know him
But that talks about a different man from what I thought Smile

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor Empty Re: Bill Murray presented with the Mark Twain award for American Humor

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 14:16

George has said he is warm and loving, he is also very kind.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Oct 2016, 18:59

So it seems Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 21:04

Murray seems very unaffected by his celebrity ... a talented man and good human being
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum