George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16

+14
amaretti
ladybugcngc
Hebe
oldweston
starlove
fava
annemarie
What Would He Say
PigPen
party animal - not!
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
Sevens
melbert
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 23 Oct 2016, 16:03

What Would he Say:  I understand ISIS/IS and their partners of evildoers are a murderous network with twisted/wicked criminal ideology. 

Would you agree?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Clooney threw a tantrum while meeting with Iraqs UN Ambassador, 9-15-16

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:54

Listen ladyB....the whole civilised f***** world agrees...

The ideology is founded in the interpretation of ancient scripts....la de da to that....It's like Christmas we all have a different interpretation....

What makes this SOOOO poisonous, so illogical in it's rapid take up is....The WEB...

Not just the bit that Isis have spat out on the web...but the web is the Isis engine....

The web is responsible for:

Lowering shock levels...

Exposing the unimaginable to vulnerable minds....

By over exposing the crude the barbaric over and over making it appear NORMAL....

Brain washing...brain Swinning....Call it what you like....

We are in the age we are, because of what we have created....We were given Eden and turned it into Aleppo.....

Couple of days ago a hack happened in the U.S to Paypal, Netflix, Amazon....the power players with astounding firewalls and security.....and it was done by a kettle in Seattle and a Baby monitor in Vermont....

Mark my words....it will end sooner than we think....The con's are about to outweigh  the pro's.....Getting a book delivered to your kindle will be nothing compared to getting your life back....

@PAN...in the news today a Banker in Hong Kong who did unspeakable things to 3 women he murdered...he was on cocaine.....

The internet can only do so much as far as Isis are concerned, humanity lies within us all....put a bit of coke in the mix.....keep them hungry ....show them enough snuff to titillate and Ideology becomes an excuse...FOR DAMN SICK BEHAVIOUR.....THATS THE CRIMINAL BIT....

jmoops
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:26

What Would He Say, As you know I'm an abstract thinker to an absolute point.

I worked as a car salesperson, car sales managers are some of the biggest double talkers you will ever meet (dealing with double talkers there are none greater). After giving me a 5 minute answer I would ask them was that a "yes" or "no" to my question.  

Your Answer:  Listen ladyB....the whole civilised f***** world agrees...

Is that a "yes" you agree ISIS/IS and their partners of evildoers are a murderous network with twisted/wicked criminal ideology. 

or 

no.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Oct 2016, 23:35

Balancing everything up....looking from both sides...trying to be objective...and not overly critical...Uuum, Mmmm that would be a yes....Isis are murderous evildoers and criminal....

If you had ever asked they way to Ballymagash you would know what I meant...it's a national affliction....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 25 Oct 2016, 00:04

What Would He Say wrote:Balancing everything up....looking from both sides...trying to be objective...and not overly critical...Uuum, Mmmm that would be a yes....Isis are murderous evildoers and criminal....

If you had ever asked they way to Ballymagash you would know what I meant...it's a national affliction....

Thank you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Oct 2016, 05:46

WWHS
I know
It's scaring

But we can't get back
We need to learn how to use/better control it

The net
I mean
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2