George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads

+32
NotAvailable
noodle
Maggy
Best in Category
Joanna
Katiedot
lula-mae
MM
janieb
doris day
blubelle
zizi
it's me
dakota007
lolo"layla"
pattygirl
Coco
sarah ali
Duffy
melbert
sadDonkey
Pari
laetval
hathaross
Natascha
fluffy
cindigirl
lelacorb
watching
Atalante
lucy
Admin
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 Empty Re: Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads

Post by it's me Fri 23 Dec 2011, 11:46

manipulated as
always
there

yep scaring!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads - Page 3 Empty Re: Videos of GeorgeClooney's Nespresso Ads

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:10

It doesn't work in my country - USA - waaaaaaaa!!!!! scratch
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:13

cindigirl wrote:LOL - or trying to pick a new girlfriend.

Slim pickins?
Is THIS who he's looking for CindiGirl?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(hahahaha)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:56

I'm sure we had more information about this trip but for the time being there's this:

From george clooney slept here

Costa Rica coffee farmers welcome George Clooney
Psst, wanna see a George Clooney movie that’s not in theaters and probably never will be? It’s a short documentary about a surprise trip he made to Costa Rica last year in support of sustainable, fair trade coffee production.

In fact, that’s the main reason I’m a Clooney fan. Sure, he’s handsome, but I like his politics. He’s an activist who uses his pretty face to make a difference. This website, of course, simply borrows his name because it’s a perfect play on the George Washington Slept Here theme. So while other sites are offering half-baked stories about his holiday trip to Cabo with galpal Stacy Keibler, we’re showing a movie of his time in Costa Rica doing what he does best: changing the world.

On this quick trip, he toured coffee plantations with Ecolaboration, a group working to insure fair prices for local coffee farmers.

While in Costa Rica, Clooney also did a little R and R at Asclepios Wellness and Healing Retreat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Asclepios, if you’re not up on your Greek gods, was considered the god of medicine. Unlike the 12 gods of Olympus, Asclepios earned his deity the hard way. He practiced medicine on the Thessalian plains and was so good at it, he was given the god nod. In fact, the reason the snake is the symbol of medicine is because Asclepios turned himself into one when he was summoned by the Romans during a devastating plague.

But enough Greek history. The spa just outside of San Jose near the Poas Volcano is named for this deity because it’s a place of healing. The owner, a lawyer turned naturopath, opened this amazing refuge of healing after studying energy medicine and other healing modalities. It was her way of using her unique set of skills and knowledge to do what Clooney likes to do: improve quality of life.

Asclepio is small (only 12 rooms, each unique and gorgeously decorated), but it has a fitness center, a yoga and meditation pavilion, a Turkish bath, a tempered ionized pool and a team of bright, energetic holistic practitioners. And the best part? There’s little to do but rest and relax. The staff, of course, can set up all the typical Costa Rican activities–ziplining, volcano viewing, jungle tours—but why leave paradise
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:46

Plain, simple, but WOW!! I would stay there with George!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jan 2012, 03:15

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jan 2012, 04:28

Not sure if these are playing:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Jan 2012, 09:34

where did you find the second one???
(anyway, at the end of that one, shut up George! Botheration! )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:48

I know we've seen the 'cussing out video' already but this seemed to fit in well here too

From Business Insider

George Clooney Cusses Out His Coffee Commercial Critics

Laura Stampler|January 25, 2012

According to George Clooney, even Academy Award nominees need a day job. For him, it's doing high-paid coffee commercials overseas.

During Newsweek's 2012 Oscar Roundtable, Clooney discussed his career choices: I'm trying to make movies in my life, and particularly in the position I'm in, that last longer than opening weekend. That's it, that's my whole goal. I don't have to make money, I do films for scale and then you know, I go do coffee commercials overseas and I make a lot of money doing those, so I get to live in a nice house.

Nice house? Mansion on Lake Como? Potato, pot-ah-to.

But question Clooney about pimping himself to Swiss coffee makers,* and you and the former Batman are going to have some issues.

"I don't give a shit," Clooney continued (as a nearby Charlize Theron smiled uncomfortably). "And people will go, 'Oh, that's a sellout!' You know what? Fuck you!"

At least Clooney is comfortable with his many career endeavors, unlike other actors who go abroad to shill products to an overseas audience.

Celebrities have traditionally flocked to Asian countries to shoot high paid (and often highly embarrassing) commercials. In an attempt to keep this part of their career a secret from American audiences, it is not uncommon for celebrities to enforce a "secrecy clause" which bars advertisers from disclosing sponsorship deals in the U.S. -- and they take it seriously. Actors including Leonardo DiCaprio and Meg Ryan have filed cease and desist orders against websites that post these ads to Americans.

Clooney's Nespresso ads aren't bad, and one of his spots even features John Malkovich.

Watch Clooney cuss out his critics below

*Correction: Nespresso is a brand owned by a Swiss company, not a French company, as this story originally said. See comments below or further information.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 07 Jul 2012, 00:58

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jul 2012, 17:52

Loved The Peacemaker!!! Love this play on it!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Sep 2012, 09:37

This is all I can find about George in Costa Rica but as it was almost two years ago, I'm assuming this was not when he filmed the Norwegian Bank advert . . .

November 2010

He came quietly, spent the weekend in the country and went to Mexico yesterday.

El actor estadounidense George Timothy Clooney estuvo en Costa Rica, específicamente en las instalaciones de la escuela de negocios Instituto Centroamericano de Administración de Empresas (INCAE), en barrio San José de Alajuela. U.S. actor George Timothy Clooney was in Costa Rica, specifically in the premises of the business school of the Central American Institute of Business Administration (INCAE) in San José, Alajuela neighborhood.

La información fue confirmada por la oficina de Migración y una fuente del INCAE. The information was confirmed by the Immigration Office and a source of INCAE. “Entró el viernes pasado procedente de Estados Unidos y se registró a las 4:46 pm en el aeropuerto Juan Santamaría. "He came last Friday from the United States and was recorded at 4:46 pm at the Juan Santamaria Airport. Salió hoy (ayer) a las 11 am en vuelo privado, matrícula N60FK hacia México”, explicó un personero allegado a Migración, el cual prefirió guardar el anonimato. He left today (yesterday) at 11 am on a private flight, tuition N60FK to Mexico, "said a person close to Immigration solicitor, who preferred to remain anonymous.

Una fuente cercana al INCAE le dijo a este diario que el actor tuvo un almuerzo el domingo en ese sitio. A source close to INCAE told this newspaper that the actor had lunch on Sunday at the site.

“Se manejó de forma muy privada y no permitieron la toma de fotografías ni con teléfonos celulares”, indicó. "It was handled in a very private and did not allow taking pictures or with cell phones," he said.

“Vino porque apoya a uno de los clientes del Centro de Investigación de Mercados Sostenibles (CIMS). "Wine that supports one of the clients of the Research Center of Sustainable Markets (CIMS). Almorzó con él y con el rector Arturo Condo”, indicó. He had lunch with him and the president Arturo Condo, "he said.

Katiedot wrote:

Katiedot wrote:Not sure if these are playing:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Sep 2012, 09:52

not the second one!

nice hands baby Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 13 Sep 2012, 10:25

Makes me want coffee -- nice video&program. They don't have same for cocoa..

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 31 Oct 2012, 13:41

Nespresso unveils the trailer of the new TV Spot.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Oct 2012, 14:58

That video looks so funny with the Ghosties
floating all over it it....LOL

Just watched it again on youtube, full screen.

Wow....he gets good money for old rope that for one ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 31 Oct 2012, 15:49

I never have seen Nespresso ads on TV. Are they just on cable, or outside the USA?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:18

I can't see the vid.

It says is not available in my country.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:19

nice!
Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:54

MM wrote:I never have seen Nespresso ads on TV. Are they just on cable, or outside the USA?

In Italia
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Oct 2012, 17:24

Maggy wrote:I can't see the vid.

Where are you Maggy ?

Have you looked for it directly on YouTube ?
You may be successful.
Mind you....there's not much of George to see....Lol
And no speaking part either !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 31 Oct 2012, 18:38

It says the same thing for me and I'm in the USA

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 31 Oct 2012, 20:00

lelacorb wrote:
MM wrote:I never have seen Nespresso ads on TV. Are they just on cable, or outside the USA?

In Italia

Not only, it's seen in Europe.

@MM you can see some old videos of Nespresso ads on Youtube.

Joanna wrote:
Maggy wrote:I can't see the vid.

Where are you Maggy ?

Have you looked for it directly on YouTube ?
You may be successful.
Mind you....there's not much of George to see....Lol
And no speaking part either !

For the moment, there is not much of George, it's just a overview.
Can't wait to see the whole spot.

@Maggy, try this link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click the first video, if it works
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 01 Nov 2012, 00:43

not available in the old USA! dammit!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 01 Nov 2012, 12:35

Are they done in English originally?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 01 Nov 2012, 13:10

MM wrote:Are they done in English originally?

Yes, all George's Nespresso are in English.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:21

Yes, I do remember seeing subtitles on the Nespresso adverts on YouTube. So, they are done in English, and subtitled in all European languages, so that the commercials can be seen all over Europe.

What a fantastic idea!! I\'ve got an idea
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 02 Nov 2012, 20:34

I reposted the video for those who couldn't see it before. Hope this one works!

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Nov 2012, 00:37

Not enough George face in it! Damn!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 03 Nov 2012, 00:56

Um that was kool!! George always look so good!
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Nov 2012, 05:52

so good
so good

yes!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 04 Nov 2012, 13:20

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Nov 2012, 16:43

Thanks Laetval! Continuation of the previous one! I love it!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 Nov 2012, 17:17

He he he....that's great...."more or less"...indeed.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 04 Nov 2012, 17:39

beautiful! Thanks Laetval. Who is the lady? Is she famous?

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Nov 2012, 20:02

thanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 06 Nov 2012, 14:26

Here is the full spot of the new Nespresso's ad

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 06 Nov 2012, 17:38

Do you want to play with George?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Nov 2012, 21:31

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 Nov 2012, 23:01

Well great line ! So you aren't a star G.C., Nespresso just makes you feel like one ! So who wrote this ? Heslov ? Laughing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Nov 2012, 23:05

boh!

anyway it's already on Italian tv!!! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 08 Nov 2012, 13:28

Making of Nespresso

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 13:50

laetval wrote:Making of Nespresso

Nice video and very pretty girl dancing with him
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Nov 2012, 14:37

Oh, that's such a nice video. George's little whistle and dance at the end there is sweet. and it's nice to see Grant in action too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 15:23

I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 16:21

dancing?
ma lei ci sta provando! Shocked
Tears of frustration

nice vid
thaaaankssss!
(there is also just 'my' Pixie! same colour! Very Happy)

what is he Whistle at the end???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 08 Nov 2012, 19:44

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 22:12

he stole my machine!!! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:24

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:29

thanks Laetval, I am having a really bad day and needed to see something nice....if only he were real....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next