George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview

3 posters

Go down

Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview Empty Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview

Post by Nicky80 Fri 08 May 2015, 22:28

Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks like Hillary Clinton’s got the #TeamClooney vote on lock. In a new interview with Fusion’s Jorge Ramos, George Clooney says that he’ll assist Clinton, whom he describes as a “tremendous candidate,” in “whatever way [he] can help.”
Clooney’s full support could be huge for the Clinton campaign, given its primary fundraising goal of $100 million. Back in 2012, the Academy Award-winning actor held a fundraising event for Barack Obama at his Studio City, California, home that ultimately raised $10 million for the incumbent—the largest amount of money raised at a single Obama campaign event up to that point.
Clooney, who dominated headlines last September thanks to his high-profile wedding to human-rights lawyer Amal Clooney (née Alamuddin), has long used his star power to shine a light on political issues. He was one of Hollywood’s foremost advocates in spreading awareness of the crisis in Darfur, and he served as one of the United Nations’ Messengers of Peace from 2008 until 2014.
Don’t miss the full interview, airing Tuesday, May 19 at 10 pm EST on Fusion.

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview Empty George endorsement of Hillary Clinton

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 May 2015, 23:37

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview Empty Re: Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview

Post by Nicky80 Fri 08 May 2015, 23:42

Merged threads,

guys, can I please kindly ask everyone to check first which new threads got created before posting. This will help to avoid duplicates. George does now lot of things for his promotion it may seems a lot to find the right threads on here but please try.

Thanks.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview Empty Re: Watch: George Clooney pledges to support Hillary Clinton any way he can - Fusion Interview

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 May 2015, 08:36

Lots and lots of angry republicans on facebook today! Hahahaahahhahaaa!

George's direct appeal for Hillary: Clooney who says he 'thinks the world' of Clinton pledges to help campaign in whatever way he can

• George Clooney, who once called Hillary Clinton 'the most polarizing figure in American politics' said in an interview that she's a 'tremendous candidate'
  • The 54-year-old actor said he would be very happy if the former Secretary of State was president and said he would support her in any way he can
  • In response to his 2008 criticism of the presidential hopeful as 'polarizing', he stood by his comment of her citing the 'Benghazi scandal' as an example

By Myriah Towner For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:36 GMT, 10 May 2015

George Clooney, who once called Hillary Clinton the 'most polarizing figure in American politics', has pledged to help her 'in whatever way he can' with her 2016 presidential campaign.

During a recent interview, the 54-year-old actor said that he 'would be very happy if she was president'.

As Clinton advisers have set a goal of raising $100million for the primary campaign, Clooney's full support could be tremendous for the former Secretary of State's campaign, according to Fusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney has pledged to help Hillary Clinton 'in whatever way he can' with her 2016 presidential campaign (Clooney, above, made the comments during a recent interview)

In 2012, Clooney hosted a fundraising event that raked in nearly $15million for President Barack Obama's campaign, which was a record for a single fundraiser.
When asked during the interview if he was going to be helping the Democratic presidential candidate, Clooney told Fusion, 'Sure, whatever she wants. In whatever way I can help.'

+4
Clooney said: 'I know her and I think the world of her and I think that I would be very happy if she was president' (above Clooney and Clinton pictured together in 2003)

+4
Earlier this week, Clinton called for a comprehensive immigration reform during a round table discussion at a high school in Las Vegas, Nevada

Hillary promises to 'go even further' with immigration orders

'I think that she’s a tremendous candidate,' he said. 'I know her and I think the world of her and I think that I would be very happy if she was president.'

In response to his 2008 criticism of the presidential hopeful as 'the most polarizing figure in American politics', he stood by his description of her citing the 'Benghazi scandal' as an example, according to Mediaite.
Clooney, who has been enjoying eight months of married life with his wife Amal Clooney, also added that he finds Clinton is 'ready to be president'.

Last month it was reported that a glittering line-up of Hollywood stars was poised to back Hillary Clinton's bid to become US President by raising millions for her campaign.

Clinton's most high-profile Hollywood backers include director Steven Spielberg, and actors Barbra Streisand and Tom Hanks.

+4
The actor, who has been married for eight months to wife Amal Clooney (the couple pictured above on May 9 at the premiere of Tomorrowland), said he finds that the Democratic presidential hopeful is ready to be president

George, Amal, and Mia Alamuddin at Tomorrowland premiere

Earlier this week, the presidential candidate made a stop in Las Vegas and told a room full of high school-age illegal immigrants that if she becomes America's next president, 'I will fight for comprehensive immigration reform and a path to citizenship.'

'For me,' she said, 'this is about what kind of people we all are and what kind of country we have. And I am absolutely convinced that this is in our economic interest, it’s in the interest of our values and it’s even in the interest of our long term security as a nation.'

'So you know where I stand and there can be no question about it because I will do everything I can as president and during this campaign to make this case.'

The Republican National Committee distributed a 30-second audio clip of Clinton from 2003 on Thursday where she told the John Gambling Radio Show 'I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants'.

The party shared the 12-year-old audio clip declaring that 'Hillary Clinton's hypocrisy knows no bounds'.

Clinton's Nevada stop, 24 days into her presidential campaign, marks the first sign of her staking out a position on a hot-button issue.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down