George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''

3 posters

Go down

Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  Empty Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 18:02

Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''

Apparently, not everyone understands the world's obsession with Amal Clooney. Count Vanderpump Rules star Jax Taylor among that small percentage. 
If you've been watching this season of the Bravo reality series, then you're well aware that a few castmembers are giving the Bachelor women a run for their money in the crazy department, but nothing has left us more perplexed than Taylor's remarks about George Clooney's stunning wife in last night's episode. 
Namely, the 35-year-old reality star, who is currently a bartender at Vanderpumps' Beverly Hills' hot spot Sur, compared himself to the Oscar winner before dissing Amal and suggesting the A-lister made a mistake by marrying her. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Images; Tommy Garcia/Bravo

"I'm going a little bit more of the Clooney path," Taylor said in his confessional when the gang attended co-star Scheana Marie's nuptials, during which she wore a crop top wedding dress. "I'm gonna put a few more years under my belt before I marry my human rights lawyer."

The camera then cut to a shot of Taylor and his current love interest Carmen Dickman (who ironically happens to be a law student), showing the two chatting together before the nuptials as the pretty blonde shows off her perfectly-pedicured toes. "Those will be in my mouth later," Jax tells her in response. 

But before he got to Dickman's toes, the good-looking star put his own foot in his mouth and continued to insult the British beauty, who was previously named Barbara Walters' most fascinating person of 2014. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Charles Sykes/Bravo

"A human rights lawyer? How boring is that?" Jax said. "What do you talk about at night? I mean, everybody knows George Clooney's the biggest playboy in Hollywood. He's probably like, 'You know what? I know she's not gonna cheat on me.' I'm gonna be like, "Don't do it, don't do it. Don't do it." 

And in case that wasn't enough to hammer home his point he added: "He's dated so much hotter girls. You go to bed with a human rights lawyer. Could you imagine the sex?" 

Seriously, that happened. 

While Taylor has clearly not been informed that Clooney, who is passionately committed to human rights causes, presumably has more to chat about with Amal than any leggy model, he was called out for his comments by Andy Cohen when he appeared on Watch What Happens Live after the show. 
Unfortunately, he didn't use the opportunity to back track. 
"She's hot for him," Taylor said, attempting to defend his point of view. "Everybody's got their own thing. I personally—she's classy, you know, she's a very classy—she's not my type." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  Empty Re: Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 18:05

I don't know who this guy is. Is he famous? Looks like he needs attention
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''  Empty Re: Vanderpump Rules Star Says George Clooney Made a Mistake Marrying ''Boring'' Amal: ''He's Dated So Much Hotter Girls''

Post by PigPen Wed 11 Feb 2015, 18:16

Nicky,   Vanderpump Rules is some sort of reality show, named after Lisa Vanderpump ( whoever the hell she is).  Cruised through Google for a while ( lost minutes from my life) and couldn't find anything definitive.  All this leads me to believe this dude is on a reality show, thinks more of himself than Google does, and yes- he needs attention.   Rolling Eyes tongue

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Feb 2015, 14:04

Well, I guess at his age a human rights lawer is boring.  Just as I'd probably guess it was for George at the same age . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down