George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no pics yet

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet Empty George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no pics yet

Post by Nicky80 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:04

Found on twitter

Google translation

Venice, George arrived in Laguna

A manager the "evicted" from the hotel Cipriani. And the City Council Monday will prohibit the transit for two hours in front of the Rialto. Among the guests there will be Bono, Blanchett and Damon

VENICE - The longest weekend of Venice has begun. Thursday George Clooney came to town, and in great shape, it is rumored, ready to celebrate his marriage to the lawyer Amal Alamuddin, which instead landed Wednesday in Milan. I pay more attention to glamor are sure that you will see in the streets of the Milanese shopping before landing in the lagoon. Where are busily prepared in strict silence, Clooney in fact demanded the strictest of confidence for the event. Venice, however, is small, we move only on foot or by boat, difficult to escape the fans and the curious. The City, on his side, he tries to keep away the crowds - but surely there will be - and Thursday issued an order on Monday, between 12 and 14, banning the transit on the foundation at the foot of the Rialto Bridge. Nobody invited excluded, will pass between Ca 'Farsetti, the Town Hall, and Palazzo Cavalli, the room where you usually keep marriages. The Hollywood star and his future wife, however, did not tie the knot but the ceremony there will be room in Plaster City, right in front of the offices of the Commissioner Vittorio Zappalorto and to celebrate the wedding will be a friend of George, the former mayor of Rome Walter Veltroni. The party for the event, seguitissimo via Twitter and Facebook in every corner of the world, but it will not be until Monday 29 The festival begins Friday at Papadopoli palace, the former Ministry of Education which now houses the Amman Hotel, five star luxury not far from Piazzale Roma. (Gloria Bertasi)

First appointment of the many hotel Cipriani, who will be the real point of reference for the couple, for the entire stay in the lagoon. On Saturday 27 the appointment will be double. Lunch at '' Gold 'restaurant will be followed later in the evening, the party Aman, the seven stars of the lagoon that will mobilize 130 professionals among waiters, artists and musicians for a 1 to 1 with the guests that will be able to satisfy all the requirements, even the most complex. On the 28th, we will return back to Cipriani for a lunch in the garden to which the newlyweds will not participate (perhaps because there, the zoom of the photographers would come more easily). And for an encore later in the evening, for the most important festival among those at Cipriani. A dinner between intimate with setting up ad hoc to the barns. Elegance, first of all, they said George and Amal, 'less is more', remember that. This is the timetable. And from here you can not escape. Of course there is still the unknown 29 The two in the morning, around 12 to Ca 'Farsetti are expected to "yes", of course, in a civil ceremony. A will celebrate Valter Veltroni. With them there will be witnesses for Tala's sister Amal and Rande Gerber, husband of Cindy Crawford, George.

And then on, once again for the last room. A tour de force not just for the newlyweds, which will be made ​​even more complicated by the siege of photographers. And that has had to adapt to another booking that Cipriani had for some time: that of Gorizia Mauro Marchiaro. Together with his partner Barbara Ciocca had booked the hotel for a wedding party which are expected, among others, members of the finance and also an Arab emir. And so, George and "her" have moved. At least for a day. The Hotel Cipriani, however, remains nonetheless booked for three nights for all 70 rooms. There will be Bono (coming Saturday), Matt Damon, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as well as at Cipriani have their own private suite. A cook for everyone, the executive chef David Bisetto two Michelin stars.

Aman, however, it will now Lanza & Baucina. And if the preparations are in hand to Rent, flowers (white, of course, will be the predominant color) will be taken care of by Munaretto the Lido. For music, the voices are those of Andrea Bocelli (for the ceremony) and Lana del Rey for dinner. But some detail, last minute, could change. E 'already happened about ten days ago. A company of Padua, "Oma Lighting» were ordered in haste 25 lamps with batteries of those who apply without drilling or damage the walls of historic buildings. For what? For a mega event of the day at 27 'Aman Resort Hotel in Venice. Has ordered the agency Rent Venice, the 'symbolic' cost of 7000 euro, which will collect personally lamps Thursday 25 Perhaps George lacked a little 'light.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet Empty Re: George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no pics yet

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:29

Nicky80', when you click on the link at the bottom and go there, there is a pic of George shaking someone's hand. Do you know if that was today?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no  pics yet Empty Re: George Clooney arrived in Laguna - no pics yet

Post by Nicky80 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:34

Sorry Donnamarie, I got some bad internet problems at the moment and I can't see any pics in that link. Must be my internet connection. Maybe someone else can see the pic and if it's from today post it....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   Too small for my eyes to tell if it's today... boatful of people gawking, Casamigo tee shirt.  Could be today.  Nice haircut Smile

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:52

I think it's today, he's wearing the new pair of sunglasses.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:53

How the hell can you tell??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:00

Just went to Associated Press site for a story posted 5 minutes ago.  Same old same old about closing access, several photos of tourists doing their thing... but no shot of HIM.  So maybe this isn't him arriving today. Who knows at this point.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:00

I thought the same thing. Doug Ross, how can you tell? I wish I knew George well enough to say, oh yea, he's wearing a new Casamigos tshirt.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:00

thanks for posting the pic PP...the picture is old. It is from the film festival in Venice 2013. I think that was the moment when George was driving the boat and Rande Gerber was sitting behind him and later on the press was complaining, him driving as he had no license and so on...

Hope you can see the pic I post below as I got some internet problems today. The pic below is from 2013 too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:02

But of course I can be wrong Razz  ....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:04

Thank you Nicky.  All that angst for a photo a year old.  We're all heading to the looney bin via the express train.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:06

Can I at least head to the looney bin in a gondola after I partake of the wedding?!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:06

Nicky80 wrote:But of course I can be wrong Razz  ....
Don't Start!!!!  sadomach1

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:07

heheh LOL...... very funny

and I found the thread where the pic was taken last year in case you want to be sure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:12

Donnamarie wrote:I thought the same thing.  Doug Ross, how can you tell?  I wish I knew George well enough to say, oh yea, he's wearing a new Casamigos tshirt.  

I don't know, they just seemed me the new pair. I was guessing Very Happy
But I was wrong

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Sep 2014, 21:18

Damn Nicky!!!  You're good!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down