George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

+33
lelacorb
justpassinthrough
Atalante
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
pippilotta
Butterfly
melbert
Katiedot
ktsue2002
amaretti
watching
LizzyNY
catwoman
theminis
Love hides in his hair.
Boshkash
NewFanForever
hathaross
Carla97
Piglet
Joanna
annemarie
LornaDoone
fava
silly girl
moniquevander
it's me
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
Sevens
Nicky80
Miss Sunshine
37 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics Empty George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Miss Sunshine Tue 18 Mar 2014, 16:48

German Gossip-Magazine "IN" has another story of them both. Not sure if true or not. Also no new pictures included.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ES WIRD ERNST MIT AMAL ALAMUDDIN
George Clooney im Liebesurlaub

George Clooney ist schwer verliebt
Sie ist die neue Frau an der Seite von George Clooney (52), daran besteht kein Zweifel mehr. Die britische Staranwältin Amal Alamuddin (36) hat das Herz des ewigen Junggesellen erobert. Nun wurden sie im gemeinsamen Liebesurlaub gesichtet.

Bereits vor drei Wochen nahm er die schöne Juristin mit zu einem exklusiven Screening von "The Monuments Men" im Weißen Haus. Nur wenig später brachen die beiden einer Liebesreise nach Tansania auf.

Exklusive Fotos zeigen George und Ama schwer verliebt, Hand in Hand am Strand, lachend, glücklich mit Freunden. Die Anwältin von Wikileaks-Gründer Julian Assange (42) hat es dem Hollywood-Beau richtig angetan. Da macht es ihm wohl auch nichts mehr aus, dass seine Ex Stacy Keibler (34) gerade ihren Freund Jared geheiratet hat.

"Ich habe die Richtige noch nicht gefunden", dementierte George die Romanze noch vor wenigen Wochen. Doch das muss sich wohl geändert haben. Hoffentlich hat George in der schönen Anwältin endlich seine Traumfrau gefunden. Schließlich punktet Amal nicht nur mit Aussehen, sondern auch mit Intellekt.

Google translate:

IT IS GETTING SERIOUS WITH AMAL ALAMUDDIN
George Clooney in love holidays

George Clooney is deeply in love
She is the new woman on the side of George Clooney (52 ) , let there be no more doubt. The British star lawyer Amal Alamuddin (36 ) has captured the heart of the eternal bachelor. Now they have been spotted in the common love vacation.

Just three weeks ago, he took with the beautiful lawyer to an exclusive screening of "The Monuments Men " in the White House . A little later, it was the two a love travel on to Tanzania .

Exclusive photos show George and Ama deeply in love , holding hands at the beach , laughing, happy with friends . The lawyer of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (42 ) has the Hollywood Beau done properly. Because it makes him probably nothing more from that his ex Stacy Keibler just got married (34 ) her boyfriend Jared .

"I haven’t  found her yet ," George has denied the romance a few weeks ago . But it does probably have changed . Hopefully George has finally found the woman of his dreams in the beautiful lawyer . Finally Amal scores not only with appearance, but also with intellect.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:15; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Separated thread and added title - Changed title again as it is confirmed- added Seychelles)

Miss Sunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:15

Thanks for the link.

OK so they say:

Tanzania???

And

"Exclusive photos show George and Ama deeply in love , holding hands at the beach , laughing, happy with friends ."

But at the link there are no new pics or I'm soooo blind. Wonder to what source they referring to about the pics
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Miss Sunshine Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:22

Yes, no pics. Maybe they want us to buy their magazine where the pics are (maybe) shown ...  Wink 

Miss Sunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:26

Good for George and Amal!
George Clooney Takes Amal Alamuddin on Safari

Last edited by Sevens on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 01:08; edited 3 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics Empty German magazine claimes George and Amal on vacation in Tanzania

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:28

Miss-Sunshine2020 wrote:Yes, no pics. Maybe they want us to buy their magazine where the pics are (maybe) shown ...  Wink 

Yeah maybe and I can tell you it is a boring magazine  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  

But you know what they have started now....all of us are searching today the internet for those pics which maybe don't exist  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:30

So true, Nicki. Or they're waiting for the highest bidder........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:32

Separated the posts from the Dubai thread  Very Happy

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:41; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics Empty Temp thread do not post

Post by Sevens Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:32

On phone cannot edit so I'll correct my post here...way too excited
WE NEED SOME PICS!Come on!
I'll be glad to see them holding hands and walking on beach together !So wish George a busy, happy love vacation! I knew it wasn't simply working in London or Spain or all that stuff! You both changed the plan and made it!
I've seen some documentaries about the region, it seems Africa has been a fascinating choice for more and more couples when it comes to their love vacation.

Last edited by Sevens on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 00:18; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:32

Wonderful place to get away, tho! And not an impossible route from somewhere else either............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:34

On phone cannot edit so I'll correct my post here...way too excited
WE NEED SOME PICS!Come on!
I'm glad to see them holding hands and walking on beach together !So wish George a busy, happy love vacation! I knew it wasn't simply working in London or Spain or all that stuff! You both changed the plan and made it!
I've seen some documentaries about the region, it seems Africa has been a fascinating choice for more and more couples when it comes to their love vacation.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Sunshine Tue 18 Mar 2014, 17:37

Nicky80 wrote:
Miss-Sunshine2020 wrote:Yes, no pics. Maybe they want us to buy their magazine where the pics are (maybe) shown ...  Wink 

Yeah maybe and I can tell you it is a boring magazine  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  

But you know what they have started now....all of us are searching today the internet for those pics which maybe don't exist  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Yes I know. This magazine is not better than any other. But I will take a look at the newsstand if I find something... I'm curious if they bring some pictures out ...  Razz Very Happy 

Miss Sunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:03

What part of Tanzania?

I have worked in Bagamoya, and spent downtime in Dar es Salaam....

Suppose I wouldn't rank it as paradise....but it's been a long time, and the beaches are very nice....so thing progress...Place and PPL, nothing stays the same ... Wink

Last edited by what would he say on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:12; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:11

paradise?
well
sighting #2

next?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:15

it's me wrote:paradise?
well
sighting #2

next?

Yes, nice for ppl that worry....he is fine and very well ... so no more worry worry ppl.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by moniquevander Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:27

people magazine has first pix!

moniquevander
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:31

Thank you moniquevander

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A safari with George Clooney? That's one trip to remember. 

The Monuments Men actor whisked his new girlfriend, British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, off for a jaunt to Tanzania to watch wildlife. 

Exclusive photos in the new issue of PEOPLE show the couple on one of their first trips together after romance rumors swirled when they were spotted dining together back in October.

The pair more recently turned up together for a special screening of Clooney's latest movie on Feb. 18 at the White House alongside President Obama. 

When they had a nightcap at a local hotel afterward, "his arm was around her shoulder and she had hers around his," an observer told PEOPLE at the time. "They just seemed very, very together." 

A source who has worked with Clooney has high hopes for the new romance. 

"He's with someone who is a very accomplished attorney. She isn't someone who is pursuing a career in acting or entertainment," says the source. "She's on his level."
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:35

Very nice.

Do wonder if he's been to Sudan - wouldn't surprise me in the least.

So People were the highest bidder. It would either be them or Mailonline I'm guessing

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:37

Yes maybe he was there who knows.

Ok so now we all know it is true.....I guess more pics to come   Very Happy Hope people has more pics from that trip. 

Do you think they invited people to join the trip? I mean who knew they were there????  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:45

I moved this topic to the news section as it is a new sighting of George. 

@Katie if you think it should stay under the Girls section then move it back  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:50

Well, clearly close friends did, and In.de say there were others on the trip, but at the same time it's great that he's had his own time and space, I think. In fact it was suggested on a legal website here , that it would be nice that IF they were together, they were given some privacy

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:53

Yep true. At least they had some alone time together. And George has not much projects going on so they will have more time together. I guess George will spendt more time in London now  Very Happy  Anyway. Safari is a great trip. And he loves the sun. I'm sure he is very happy t the moment.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 18 Mar 2014, 19:17

Guess w know. Just saw tweets about this. They look nice together. Thanks for posting

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 19:37

Ooh Poo and sticks .... Sorry, sorry ..... just feeling sorry for myself.  Sad 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 18 Mar 2014, 19:43

I am waiting with bated breath to see how the nutcase on IMDB spins this. She should be happy that George is finally with someone with some substance....but somehow I doubt it. Hard to argue that Amal would enter into a PR contract girlfriend relationship when she has so much going on in her own career.

And for those in the poll who voted that it was just a business relationship: if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duct---it's a duck!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 19:49

Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo 

I love the duck thing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:03

Cool! FINALLY a woman of substance! You go girl!!!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:06

fava wrote:I am waiting with bated breath to see how the nutcase on IMDB spins this.  She should be happy that George is finally with someone with some substance....but somehow I doubt it.  Hard to argue that Amal would enter into a PR contract girlfriend relationship when she has so much going on in her own career.

And for those in the poll who voted that it was just a business relationship: if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duct---it's a duck!

So far nothing on imdb.com so no meltdowns yet. Ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:21

Good for George I hope this works out for them. She is pretty and intelligent and doesn't need his fame.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:36

Two lovely posed pictures.

Oh pleeeeese......don't mention the NC....it gives her
credence !!!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:47

This was also after his ex's wedding and stories he was devastated. Guess he shows he has moved on.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:53

Lainey is saying that it's a People scoop with more pics in the mag tomorrow (sounds familiar!)...and that Getty are distributing

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:56

Cool, can't wait for more pics  Thumbs up! 

@SG: I think so too. Perfect timing to release the safari news now. George has the last word again.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:13

So, George had People Magazine to come take 'proof' pictures of him and his new girlfriend? Has he ever done that before? Seems like an odd move for someone who's so insistant on keeping his private life private.

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:14

Excellent news! Finally girlfriend. And I like the choice.

Hope he can spend much time with her. Long distance things can be difficult. But maybe he can be less in Hollywood and more in where ever she is. I think her career is important ( I didn´t say more important). But can be close she overruns him, or maybe she already did Smile

Whatever, I like her style...

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:16

I like her too. She seems very poised and confident. I might be reading more into her body language than I should but in the first picture she sure seems very comfortable with him.

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:18

I think she is important to George and he wanted to introduce her in to his public life in a way that is controlled.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:38

How? I ask you HOW? do they do it ?

Stacy bounces from George to Jared, George Bounces from Stacy to Amal.... All in the blink of an eye (we are going with first date Oct, right)

Yet, here is PLOM (Poor Little Old Me), practically a born again virgin.  I'm jealous, and make no excuse for that fact.

I know he is a heart throb, multi millionaire, humanitarian, creative genius....but really! You have to ask yourself "how does LOVE come knocking so quickly".

As many of you here know already, I am deep into the online dating scene since beginning of this year.  Somedays I have set aside a couple of hours and line up 6  "coffee's" or if you like meet and greets... I had a Starbuck on one side of the street and a Costa's the othere, and ran between the two, how I haven't been run over by a bus I don't know. affraid 

So in all, after ploughing through the profiles(HUNDREDS)  In all I have selected 53 who I contacted. 39 went on to meet for coffee, out of that 3 very nice guys, who I enjoyed a dinner date (but no bells and whistles) and one I hope will be a very good friend....BUT NO LOVE !!! And it's only March.

So tell me, how do you fall into love like a ping pong? because I sure as hell am failing.

It's just the fact, ppl find each othere sooo easily! Boo Hoo rant over
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:42

Well I think it´s important that he has a girlfriend this caliber. Finally. But this time I think she has a chance to shine. She might be more interesting than him- if you know what I mean, from the get-go.

Why I like this is that it sends a message to the men out there... even a movie star is not afraid to pick an educated career woman over,... plenty of women.

I hope this lasts  cheers 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:47

@WWHS, maybe you see the wrong picture. 

George and Amal I'm sure knew each other longer then we think because of their humanitarian work. We don't know what and when it happened behind scene we only see what happened in public. I don't think the date in London was the first dinner they had. 

But this is only what I believe.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:48

Heyyyy

Finally we get something!! Very Happy Very Happy

Can I say that althought I´m very veryyy happy for them, for George, that he is happy, on vacation.... and Amal seems to be a good girl.

And I don´t know why (well, I know but you know... ) everytime I see George with a new woman it brokes my heart a little bit... Always happen that to me since I became a fan of George. I guess it is because I started with this when I was very little and that feeling is still there now that I grow up ( I am on my 20s... )
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:52

@ Nicky... I'll take this over to chit chat...OK?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 21:55

Totally agree, Nicky. For all we know they could both have been in Loulou's the night that Jakisic walked into the pap frenzy......

And I'm sure she's back and forth to NYC and Washington all the time

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:02

Thanks Nicky80 for these first pics.

They look very happy and relaxed together the way it should be!

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:05

Poor hathaross, this is a good thing. Really.

I don´t know what you have followed, I have only seen the latest one, Stacy and for some reason I don´t see the current one in the same light. Stacy looks different, and new one is like maybe ordinary woman we all can relate to. At least for me it is so. I don´t see many stacys around here, but a lot women looking like current GF. For me it´s a good thing.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:08

Carla97 wrote:Poor hathaross, this is a good thing. Really.

I don´t know what you have followed, I have only seen the latest one, Stacy and for some reason I don´t see the current one in the same light. Stacy looks different, and new one is like maybe ordinary woman we all can relate to. At least for me it is so. I don´t see many stacys around here, but a lot women looking like current GF. For me it´s a good thing.

I have to step in here and everyone is entitiled to a opnion...but

You don't live with "goodlooking"...you live with a "personality".

I personally think she looks a lovely girl and very gentle. iMo

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:12

I would say she is a prettty extraordinary woman! Lots of women lawyers but not too many reach that degree of achievement.

WWHS--JMO but I think you are putting too much pressure on yourself by looking for "love" right of the bat. Look for someone that you like and would be willing to spend more time with.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:13

Did I say someone was goodlooking?

I don´t think I did. LOL

To say "lovely or gentle" I´d have to know a person.  Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:16

@Fava...you are sweet, but most of my non-virtual friends say the opposite, I just decided to get organized ... for once in my life.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:17

WOW, Ok this is different, a totally different kind of woman, different place to vacation, lately different approach in PR, well all i can say is, it is an improvement in all sides..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:48

I am happy if he is happy
but he doesn't seem so happy
to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next